Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jokes ! post em here - PG13 for some of them :D

+19
Kasper
A2BOREANAZ
Koudijs
moonlightbones
G
Turi ray of sunshine
RGPageantqueen
dawnsfire
THX1138
bones206
serendipity
fairytales_end
hy6110327
missdebra87
PIMP
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ForensicMama
DBCrazy
boneslady29
23 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

jokes ! post em here - PG13 for some of them :D - Page 4 Empty Re: jokes ! post em here - PG13 for some of them :D

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Why do men become smarter during sex?

Why do you think?
Because they are plugged into a genius!
LMAO!!!

And here I thought it was because we were finally using both heads.

king RM

lol! lol!

And Ella, my source will remain secret until I get a chance to use a few more. I found me a goldmine!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

jokes ! post em here - PG13 for some of them :D - Page 4 Empty Re: jokes ! post em here - PG13 for some of them :D

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am

haha!!! Robert, clearly you were wrong.. JK!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 am

A man was in the hospital for a serious ailment. The doctor came out to speak with the family in the waiting room. “It’s very serious, but there is an experimental procedure that might work: brain transplant. The problem is that you’ll have to pay for the brain.”

One of the relatives asked, “What’s the cost?”

“A thousand for a man’s brain, $200 for a woman’s.”

The relatives looked at each other for a minute, then someone asked, “Why the price difference?”

“Well, a woman’s brain has been used.”
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Hehe! Too true, dawn!

Why were men given larger brains than dogs?

Why do you think?
So they won't hump women's legs at cocktail parties!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Hehe! Too true, dawn!

Why were men given larger brains than dogs?

Why do you think?
So they won't hump women's legs at cocktail parties!
Really? That never stopped me before.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 pm

LOL! Okay, so kings have special privileges, seeing's how they can hang anyone who looks at them sideways, but for the normal Joe ...
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

whatever you say, Majesty... Rolling Eyes Should I say I'm glad I've never attended a party with you in attendance? Laughing
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm

dawnsfire wrote:whatever you say, Majesty... Rolling Eyes Should I say I'm glad I've never attended a party with you in attendance? Laughing
I think we might have a pretender to the throne in dawn!! lol! lol!
That was a beautiful comeback!!! lol!

All I can say is it's a good thing that I didn't need to go to the bathroom before I read this! Razz Razz Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 pm

A woman came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman. With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged her husband down the stairs to the garage and put his penis in a vise. She then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up a hacksaw. The husband terrified, screamed, "Stop! Stop! You're not going to......to....cut it off are you?!" The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, said, "Nope. You are. I'm going to set the garage on fire."
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 pm

A man with a stuttering problem tries everything he can to stop stuttering, but he can't. Finally, he goes to a world renowned doctor for help. The doctor examines him and says "I've found your problem. Your penis is twelve inches long. It weighs so much that it's pulling on your lungs, causing you to stutter." So he asks, "What's he cure, doc?" The doctor replies, "Well, we have to cut off six inches."

The man is eager to cure his stuttering so he agrees to the operation. The operation is a success, and he stops stuttering. Two months later, the man calls the doctor and tells him that since he's had the 6 inches cut off, all of his girlfriends have dumped him, and his love life has gone down the tubes. He insists that the doctor do another operation to add the six inches back on.

There is silence on the other end of the telephone, so the man repeats, "Hey doc, didn't you hear me? I want my six inches back!" Finally, the doctor responds, "F-f-f-f-f-f-u-c-k y-y-y-y-ou!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

lol! Those were great!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Why don't women have men's brains?

Oh, that's simple ...
because they don't have penises to put them in!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 am

The dean of women at an exclusive girl's college was lecturing the incoming freshman class on propriety and the school's policy on sexual morality.

"Ask yourselves this ladies, when next you face temptation," said the speaker to the class, "ask yourselves this one question: Is an hour of pleasure worth a lifetime of regret?"

There was dead silence in the lecture hall until a sweet young thing stood up in the back of the room and asked, "How do you make it last an hour?"

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 am

i just LOL'd in a quiet airplane and two people looked at me... It's funny!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 am

LOL! Robert, I think you're playing on the wrong side!!

Why is a man's pee yellow and his sperm white?

So he can tell if he's coming or going!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 am

This older guy walks into a bar, grabs a stool and sits down with a sigh. He doesn't even look up at the bartender simply stares at the bar top and says, "Give me six shots of tequila"

The Bartender gives the troubled man a long look but does as he asks, and lines up six shot glasses then pulls out the bottle of tequila and starts to pour. Then watches as the man takes each shot glass and downs it in one gulp, and before long all six are sitting empty in front of him. Curiosity getting the better of him he finally asks the man what's wrong.

"Why so glum chum?"

"Well I'll tell you, I'm 46 years old and today I finally had my first blow-job."

"Hey man, you went 46 years without a blowjob?!" The bartender pulls out one more shotglass and pours another shot of tequila. "Dude, let me buy you a shot on the house."

"Thanks but no thanks, if six shots of tequila can't get the taste of dick out of my mouth I doubt a seventh will help."

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am

DBCrazy wrote:LOL! Robert, I think you're playing on the wrong side!!

Why is a man's pee yellow and his sperm white?

So he can tell if he's coming or going!
Shecky DB ladies and gentlemen, and she's got all new material every show and the 10:05 runs a little blue. Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses!

Seriously that was a groaner!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 am

ew, that was gross....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am

Hear about the cross eyed teacher? She just couldn't control her pupils.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:04 am

Hear about the restaurant that opened up on the moon?
Good food, but no atmosphere.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:i just LOL'd in a quiet airplane and two people looked at me... It's funny!
Ella, just hand 'em your laptop and let them have a laugh too!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am

PIMP wrote:Hear about the cross eyed teacher? She just couldn't control her pupils.
Thank you for taking out a little of the raunch that we've been mired in!

Last edited by DBCrazy on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am

Once there was an old man sitting on a bench in the park crying. A younger man walked up to him and asked "What's wrong?" The old man replied "I am married to a sexy 21 year old woman who gives me two blowjobs a day and we have sex the minute I get home from work and right after dinner." The young man had a strange look on his face and asked "What's so bad about that? It sounds to me like you have a great sex life." The old man replied "I can't remember where I live!"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am

A guy was playing golf, a golf ball hit him in the balls and he passed out. His friends took him to the doctor. The man asked him, "Well, what do you think, doc?" The doctor replied," We're going to have to put in a support for about a week." He then takes four tongue depressors and ties them all together with string. The man's face looked disappointed, he told the doctor "But tonight's me and my wife's honeymoon." The doctor replied, "Your going to have to bear with it." Later that night, the man and his wife were in bed. She took off her shirt and grabs her breasts, "No one has ever seen these before." The man pulls out his wang and says, "Well mines still in the crate!"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 am

A salesman knocks at the door of a home and it's answered by a 12yr old boy with a cigar in one hand and a half empty bottle of scotch in the other. The salesman asks the boy, "Excuse me son but is your mom or dad in?" To which the boy replies, "Does it fucking look like it?"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next