Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones this season

+11
shopgirl909
BonesInOz
Shakari
missj
suzyquzy
lilstrawberry723
otismotis
marymageli
Meegs82
ForensicMama
moviegirl
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bones this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones this season

Post by bones206 Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm all for the 2 hour season finale!

I was looking at Shakri's signature pic. of the gravedigger. She is SCARY! Her face could make even Hannibal look like a cute little puppy. She's a mean evil SCARY bitch!

I mean, just imagine waking up in the dark, seeing her there with that face, with a tazor gun!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid *I'm going to give myself nightmares*

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

bones206 wrote:I'm all for the 2 hour season finale!

I was looking at Shakri's signature pic. of the gravedigger. She is SCARY! Her face could make even Hannibal look like a cute little puppy. She's a mean evil SCARY bitch!

I mean, just imagine waking up in the dark, seeing her there with that face, with a tazor gun!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid *I'm going to give myself nightmares*

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Yes, the actress did a wonderful job of the 'evil look.' Can't deny that! She totally freaked me out! OMG...I'm alone in my dark bedroom... *hides under covers*
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
Shakari wrote:OOooooo, a 2 hour season finale would ROCK!

Yes, yes it would!

Oh my gosh, I'd so be HAPPY if they did that--and it would be perfect for the buildup to the naked in bed scene.

Hmmm...what to fill two hours of Bones with? You know they could investigate a whole case whilst staying in bed. Wink Think Passenger in the oven...only without the plane...and Booth would defiantly find out what the penalty was for an overdue book! (Answer phone message: "We are sorry the FBI Agent and Forensic Anthropologist you wish to speak with are currently unavailable... please leave a message after the squeeeeeeeee!”) Very Happy

Oh Tink, you never fail to make me laugh! And...I dunno about the penalty for an overdue book...yikes! XD
I already miss my old siggy. Maybe I'll have it posted, too, and every time I find or make another that I like I'll just add it on. Pretty soon I'll have like ten siggys, and one of my posts will take up a whole page. Hmmm...How's that for my next new evil plan? Operation Siggy Overload 360x. I dunno what the 360x stands for, but it's gonna be something awesome!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Shakari i LOOOOOOOOVE the new signature picture you have!! I have a teeny tiny huge obsession with my fav tv couples high fiving/fist bumping etc. Monica and Chandler, Pam and Jim and of course Booth and Bones <3
I'm sorry but I have stolen it as my computer wallpaper. I promise to tell any hackers that it is yours.

Last edited by missj on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:45 pm

missj wrote:Shakari i LOOOOOOOOVE the knew signature picture you have!! I have a teeny tiny huge obsession with my fav tv couples high fiving/fist bumping etc. Monica and Chandler, Pam and Jim and of course Booth and Bones <3
I'm sorry but I have stolen it as my computer wallpaper. I promise to tell any hackers that it is yours.

Hahaha! I'm glad you like it! Very Happy
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:11 pm

missj wrote:Shakari i LOOOOOOOOVE the new signature picture you have!! I have a teeny tiny huge obsession with my fav tv couples high fiving/fist bumping etc. Monica and Chandler, Pam and Jim and of course Booth and Bones <3

ok i love pam and jim!!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Pam and Jim=AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:41 pm

ForensicMama wrote:
shopgirl909 wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:
lilstrawberry723 wrote:After Hero in the Hold, they are playing the episodes in the order that they shot them, correct??

We're assuming that Fox doesn't screw with the order, but the truth is that they can mess with it all they want. I got an email from AskFox about a month ago and they said that the Show titles aren't set in stone until 2 weeks before the air date.

Remember, sometimes they shoot episodes out of order. This could be because of the availability of a guest star or a shooting location. FOX does not mess with the order.

Fox does air things out of order from time to time. They threatened to air The Santa in the Slush during the February Sweeps for ratings, but HH talked them out of that. And they wanted to show The Hero in the Hold first epi in January for ratings, but obviously they were talked down from that, too--which is the way it should be b/c of the intro of Perotta.

I believe that if FOX wanted to show "Santa in the SLush" in Febuary was to ensure viewers following the writers strike. Networks, in general, hate seasonal shows because of the lack of the seasonal period when they are replayed. Furthermore, wanting to play it in February would still not be playing it out of order, just out of the holiday season.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:53 pm

True, true!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2