Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Episode - Mayhem on the Cross

+19
MoonlightGardenias
queen bess
Lo
Shakari
TinkonBrink
southerngirl
heirofloki
djackio
bonesblogger
bugaboo628
loserette
mereva
fairytales_end
HeyHey
katarina
lena152
jagglebells
ForensicMama
Secateurs
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Episode - Mayhem on the Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: New Episode - Mayhem on the Cross

Post by fairytales_end Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Oh, I understand, thanks Smile I hope that's right, 26 episodes would be fantastic!!
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New Episode - Mayhem on the Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: New Episode - Mayhem on the Cross

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 pm

hmmm, Con Man was indeed the 9th epi but this is the first time I hear something about 26 episodes... thanks for the info HeyLJ and welcome to the aby!
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 pm

katarina wrote:hmmm, Con Man was indeed the 9th epi but this is the first time I hear something about 26 episodes... thanks for the info HeyLJ and welcome to the aby!

Thanks for the welcome. I shall stop editing my posts now I know some people managed to understand what I was blethering about.Laughing

The Radio Times is pretty reliable, it's our main TV Guide over here.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

i think i've heard rumors about this season longer than normal, too. didn't somebody mention that before, here on the aby? i'd be thrilled, of course!! but after getting only 15 epis last season, it only sounds fair to me. Wink they had to import some episodes from season 3 to season 4 too, right!? so it kind of makes sense for this season to be longer.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

you're right about moving some season 3 episodes to season 4, lena... but this is really the first time we hear that there could be 26 episodes... the last official word was 20... I so hope the British TV Guide got it right Very Happy
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:31 pm

okay, found it, here's the discussion we had earlier... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

meegs said something that there should be at least 22 episodes, because they had originally been planning a lot more episodes for season 3. guess that's what i had in mind. nothing official though. Sad
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 pm

This episode guide also has Season 4 as having 26 episodes. Fingers crossed!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Secateurs wrote:.....Characters include Dr Wyatt (!).....
AAAAAAA! THAT is fantastic. I LOVE Stephen Fry!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 pm

meegs said something that there should be at least 22 episodes, because they had originally been planning a lot more episodes for season 3. guess that's what i had in mind. nothing official though.
and that exactly is my problem... we don't have any official statement or press release or something to prove it... we all think that is only logical to produce more epis after the last year's writer's strike fiasco...
Wink
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 pm

HeyLJ wrote:This episode guide also has Season 4 as having 26 episodes. Fingers crossed!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
how the heck do they know? LOL
but I so hope they're right! thanks HeyLJ Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Remember when Bones was pre-empted because of Bush? Several people sent angry e-mails to askfox.com and they all got the following answer (this one was posted in the comments over at OWB):
BONES WAS supposed to return this THURSDAY 1/15, but then Mr. Bush took that timeslot away to say farewell to the nation - out of our control. So we will do a special 2-HOUR episode of BONES on THU 1/22 (8-10pm ET/PT). Yes the show is preempted on THU 1/29 & THU 2/12 & THU 3/5 (those were scheduled months ago) - otherwise the show will air ALL-NEW episodes on all other THURSADAYS (8-9pm ET/PT) from 1/22 through the end of May (no repeats)!!!!

So if we suppose that FOX statement is true and after these preemptions there are going to be no more until the end of May, 26 epis sounds reasonable and realistic to me. I certainly hope for 26 Very Happy

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 pm

wow. through the end of may definitely means 26 episodes, if i'm counting right. Very Happy

and this is something official.

thanks so much for posting this!!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:59 pm

wow, great news!!! thanks loserette!
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 pm

There are going to be 26 total episodes. 'Bones' was signed for 20 for season 4 BUT added onto that are the 6 from season 3. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:10 pm

so we're only halfway through the season!? oh my god!

you guys just made my day! yayyy!!!!! cheers
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:11 pm

I know how you feel, lena Very Happy Very Happy
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Secateurs Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm

lena152 wrote:so we're only halfway through the season!? oh my god!

you guys just made my day! yayyy!!!!! cheers
Mine too! (Although, this means we have to wait longer to see Booth and Brennan in bed Razz)
Secateurs
Secateurs
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 140
Say What You Want : Hodgins: "But we're all set up and everything..."
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 pm

yes, but we can watch them inch closer and closer for another 13! episodes!!!! i can live with that. Wink

and i'm still hoping that real kiss they promised us will really be real, not part of the fantasy thing! so who knows, maybe we get that sometime soon!? a girl can dream, right!? Laughing
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Everyone's like detectives here - piecing together all the information!

I think 26 episodes makes far more sense, given the amount of things they've spilled in spoiler interviews that they want to cover.

I just don't understand why Fox can't come out and say outright 'there are x number of episodes this season... enjoy!'. They must know by now... I could understand if it was earlier in the season and they were waiting for ratings, but Bones seems to be their big hope for Thursday evenings...

eta - I've just e-mailed AskFox to see what they say. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am

Well, then which one is the "fantasy" episode?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 am

YAY to the - hopefully!!! - 26 episodes! That would be just awesome!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 am

jagglebells wrote:Well, then which one is the "fantasy" episode?
Ummmm... Was it David who told in some of the recent interviews that the fantasy episode will be the last in the season?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 am

There will be 25 or 26 episodes this season because 5 of this season's episodes have been released in the season 3 DVD. So they are not going to give us any less episodes in season 4 DVD because they added these season 4 episodes in the season 3 DVD because they wanted to give us at least 20 episodes in season 3 episodes too.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:03 am

Yay!!! Twenty-Six Episodes In Season Four!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so happy I want to cry!!! hehehehhee

Welcome to the ABY, HeyLJ and thanks for finding those links! Thanks to everyone for their investigative work!

Is anybody else curious why there are no sides out yet? What are they hiding? muwahahhaha

And... another question, why is the body and the pathologist in Norway and Brennan and Booth and Sweets and Wyatt are there, too? I'm kind of confused on that front...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 am

Hot from my inbox: Confirmed, definitely, definitely, definitely. Woo hoo! Laughing

We are airing 26 episodes this season

ASKFOX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:58 AM
To: Ask Fox
Subject: Bones Season 4
Hi,

Could you please confirm how many episodes there will be in Season 4 - there seems to be some confusion over whether there is to be 20 or 26 in total. British TV Guides have the season listed at 26 episodes, is this right? (hope so!).

Many thanks for your time,

HeyLJ

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next