Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor

+16
SnoopGirl
bcriet
sweetie_dude
alexaaaaa
kiisuke10
jagglebells
Sarah9488
Teardropsonmyguitar
Shakari
CheeseBK
Zeddie
newhaven5
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
fairytales_end
flyersfan35
20 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor - Page 2 Empty Re: Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Cullen walked into the lobby, immediately spying the squints camped out in the reception area. Booth had asked him to relay the message regarding the power outage. He headed towards them.

"If we ever get out of here, I'm going to kill Brennnan for dragging us here in the first place!" Hodgins was sprawled out on the sofa, snapping the rubber band around his wrist. Angela sat beside him.

"For goodness sake, Jack! It's only been 3 hours!" Angela shook her head at him. "And anyway, it's really Booth's fault."

Zach was sitting in a chair by the window, looking out into the emerging darkness. "Dr. Goodman is never going to forgive us."

Cullen walked up behind Zach, and cleared his throat. Angela looked up guiltily. "Agent Cullen." She stood up.

"Hello, Angela." He turned to Hodgins. "Well, Dr. Hodgins. I'm sure in the time you've been here, you've come up with at least one conspiracy theory regarding this blackout, haven't you?"

"One?! I've got dozens!" Angela rolled her eyes. "I mean, the government..."

"Jack!" Angela glared at him.

"What?

Cullen just shook his head. "Actually, I wanted to let you know that we should have the power restored sometime within the next 2 hours."

Angela smiled. "Great! Do Brennan and Booth know?"

Cullen nodded. "I talked to them a few minutes ago. They wanted me to let you know." He looked down at Zach, who hadn't said a word. "Are you okay there, Dr. Addy?"

Zach sighed, still worried about Goodman's reaction. "I guess." He turned to Angela. "Maybe if we sent him flowers..."

BBBBBBBBBBBBB

"Are you ready?"

"What?" Brennan had been lost in thought. On one hand, she was so ready to get out of here, but on the other hand, she had to admit that she was having a good time. Well, as good a time as she could have, being trapped in a small space with little food and water, and no bathroom.

"Ready for my next question." Booth flashed her a smile. "And I won't even cheat and ask what you were thinking!"

"I was NOT cheating! You said that I could ask you anything, so..."

He laughed. "I was just kidding! You think I would have learned by now that you take everything so literally."

"You would think. So, what's the question?"

"Tell me about the first guy you had a crush on."

She looked startled for a second. "Well..." She thought for a moment. "I was 15, about 3 months before..." She paused. "...before my parents disappeared."

"Temperance, I'm sorry. You don't..."

"No, it's okay. I actually haven't thought about him in years. His name was Alex. He was, of course, the most popular guy in school, a senior on the football team. He had no idea who I was, of course. Well, other than that I was Russ Brennan's little sister." She smiled at the memory. "I never did tell Russ. He had Alex over to the house sometimes, and if he had known, he never would have brought him." She sighed, and Booth thought he could see the young girl she once was in her eyes. "I lived for those days."

"Does it hurt to talk about it? I mean, about your childhood?"

"Not so much anymore. Actually, I never talked about it much, not even with Angela. But since we found my mother's body, and then my father...well, it's easier." She looked at him. "I can remember the good times, and try not to dwell on the bad."

"I'm glad." He smiled at her. "You know, Bones, I have to say. I can think of a lot of ways that I could be spending my Saturday evening, not one of which involves being stuck in an elevator. But I can't imagine anyone I'd rather be spending it with."

She turned away and didn't reply, but in her mind she was thinking, neither can I.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor - Page 2 Empty Re: Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 am

Where the chapters this small the first time you posted this, fly?
not that I am complaining, as long as we get new chaps every day, or every other day I'm happy as it is....just wondering....
oh and I still love it....lol
nothing new, but maybe you want to hear it again

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am

Haha, yes, they were toz. I think they get longer, though, if I remember correctly. And thanks!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 am

no problem.....I love this story.....and I'll tell anybody who'll listen to me....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 am

Still love this story!! Smile
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 am

I read it last night but my comp wouldn't let me post....
This is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much Very Happy
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 am

I fell asleep while reading it last night (had a day full of stress because of examinations), but I read evrything of it at ff.net today and loved it...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 am

Haha, thanks sarah! And everyone else...everyone seemed to like this story when I posted it on ff, too.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks everyone!

btw, for this fic, we're just going to pretend that Epps didn't involve Parker in his last game (The Man in the Cell). You'll see why.

Chapter 8

"You know, this reminds me of Christmas." Booth was lying on his back on the floor, Brennan lying beside him.

Brennan looked at him increduously. "Christmas?! We're stuck in an elevator, it's the end of May, and it's 80 degrees in here!"

Booth laced his hands behind his head, and looked up at the ceiling. "When my brother Jared and I were younger, we used to stay up late on Christmas eve. We'd lay on our backs under the Christmas tree, watching the lights twinkling through the branches, and take turns guessing what presents we thought we'd get."

"That's sweet."

"Yeah. It was about the only day of the year we got along."

"Did you fight a lot?"

He turned his head to look at her. "I wouldn't say that, exactly. We were, just, well, typical boys. We played, fought, argued, but actually, we're really pretty close." He was quiet for a moment, not sure if he should ask. "What about you and Russ?"

"I worshipped Russ. And he was very protective of me. He was the cool, big brother, who stuck up for me, and always tried to include me. Even when he was with his friends."

Booth smiled at the image of Bones as the tag-along little sister. Brennan noticed the smile. "What?"

"Nothing, Bones. Just thinking of you as a little sister."

She sighed. "You know, elevators should come equipped with pillows for emergencies like this."

"What, you're not comfortable?" Booth laughed. "Actually, I can help with that. Sit up a minute."

"Why?"

He rolled her eyes. "Do you have to question everything?"

"Fine." She sat up.

Booth stretched out his arm where she had been laying. "Okay, you can lay back down."

"Booth..."

"What? Parker sleeps on me all the time. It's got to be more comfortable than the floor."

"I'm sure it is, but..."

He gave her his charm smile. "What are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid!" She quickly lay down, resting her head on his arm, staying as far away from his as possible.

Booth laughed. "Better?"

Brennan didn't answer. She was too busy trying to collect her thoughts. His nearness was distracting. If she was going to be able to lay here with him, she was going to have to do something to get her mind off of him.

Booth lay there, overcome with a need to be close to her. He couldn't hold back any longer. He turned to her, and pulled her to him. She came to him willingly. "Temperance" he whispered. He leaned towards her, gently touching his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body closer. He deepened the kiss, and she moaned. His fingers ran through her hair and caressed her neck.

"Booth."

"Hmmm?" He breathed in the scent of her.

"Booth? Are you listening?"

Booth opened his eyes with a start. He turned to look at her, lying beside him, her head resting on his arm, just as she had been. He sighed. It had just been a dream. He cleared his throat. "What?"

Brennan looked at him. He was looking at her strangely. She couldn't identify the look in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just...tired." He took a deep breath, trying to banish the image of kissing her.

"Oh, well..okay. If you don't want to finish the game..."

"No. I'm fine. What's the question?"

"Well, if you're sure.."

"I'm sure. Go ahead."

"What was your scariest moment?"

Booth didn't hesitate. He didn't even have to think. "When I got the call from the gravedigger, telling me he had you and Hodgins."

Brennan was surprised. "Oh...I thought.." She paused. "Well, with you being in the army and everything..."

"No. That's it. It's right up there with realizing that Kenton was a killer, and you were with him, and the time the Mara Muerte put a hit out on you..." His voice trailed off as he realized what he had said.

"What?!' Brennan sat up and looked at him.

"Uh, nothing...I didn't..."

"You never told me that!"

Booth sat up. "Calm down, Bones. It really wasn't a big deal."

"Right! Just big enough to include it in your scariest moments!" She started to get up.

"Bones." He reached up and grabbed her her hand, keeping her beside him. "I took care of it. You don't need to worry about it."

"Really? And just how did you take care of it?"

"I just...convinced him it was in his best interest to cancel the hit."

She glared at him.

"At gunpoint."

"Booth!"

"I had to speak to him in a language he could understand." He was still holding her hand, absently rubbing circles on her palm with his thumb.

She felt her anger start to melt away. "You should have told me."

"I'm telling you now." He smiled. "In the future, though, try not to piss off any more gang leaders, okay?"

She smiled back. "I can't make any promises."
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Hehehehehehe....so cute!!!
This is fantastic!!!

Love your sig by the way fly..
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 am

wonderful job as always fly! Very Happy
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am

This is a great story!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Chapter 9

"I wonder how Booth and Brennan are making out?" Angela was curled up on the sofa, leaning on Hodgins' shoulder. Zach was asleep on the chair beside them.

Hodgins pulled her closer. "I think you mean, you wonder IF they are making out."

Angela laughed. "You know me too well! I mean, if I was Brennan, stuck in an elevator with a hot guy like Booth..."

"Hey! Are you trying to make me jealous?"

She smiled seductively. "Is it working?"

He leaned over and kissed her. "You know, they are the lucky ones. They're trapped, far away from prying eyes..."

Angela wrapped her arms around him. "How about when we finally get out of here, we grab some takeout, and go to my place?"

"You got it."

BBBBBBBBBB

"That's why you were late to the funeral."

"Yeah." They were once again sitting side by side.

Brennan sighed. "I guess that means I should forgive you."

"You still holding a grudge?"

She shrugged. "Maybe a little. I guess I shouldn't have, though. You've never let me down, before or since."

Booth looked at her. "You know I'll never let you down if I can help it, Temperance."

Something in his voice made her heart skip a beat. "I know." She was afraid of what she was feeling, and wanted to change the subject. "So, anyway. Did you have a question for me?"

Booth smiled. "You know, for someone who didn't even want to play, you sure are anxious to keep it going."

"Fine, if you don't want to play, it really won't bother me."

He laughed at her. "Oh no, you're not getting out of it that easy!"

"I'm not trying to get out of anything!"

Booth got a wicked gleam in his eye. "We'll see if you're still saying that after I ask my question!"

For the first time during this game, Brennan was starting to get worried. She looked at him questioningly.

"What's the real reason that you didn't go with Sully?"

"What?!"

"You heard me. The REAL reason."

"Booth, we already went over this with Dr. Wyatt! He told us..."

"I know what he told us, Bones. Now I want to hear it from you."

"You think he lied to us?"

He shrugged. "Maybe I think there's more to the story. Maybe I think he told us what we wanted or needed to hear."

Brennan knew she couldn't tell him. He was right. She had known the reason she hadn't gone. Deep down, she had known. "No."

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you refusing to answer?"

"It's not really a fair question! We already know. And anyway..." She stopped. "I guess I'll have to take a dare."

"If you're sure." He was gazing at her intently.

"Go ahead. What's it going to be?" She stood up and looked down at him, a challenge in her eyes.

Booth was surprised. He knew the only reason she wouldn't answer his question was that she knew. And now he did too. She had stayed because of him. And no matter what Gordon Gordon had told them, she hadn't talked herself out of it. He had to know, once and for all, what she felt for him. He couldn't ignore these feelings any longer.

"Well?" Brennan was starting to get nervous. She couldn't imagine what he would dare her to do, but from the look in his eyes, she somehow knew that she was going to regret not answering the question.

"I dare you to kiss me."

Brennan stared down at him, speechless. She must not have heard him correctly. "What?!"

Booth stood up and faced her. "You heard me." He flashed her his charm smile.

"I..." She shook her head. "What are we, teenagers?!"

"Well, we are playing truth or dare, which is, by definition, a teen game. Just trying to give you those high school memories!"

Brennan looked away, trying to get her emotions under control. It's just a game, Brennan Maybe if she kept telling herself that, she'd start to believe it.

Booth watched her with a sinking feeling in his stomach. Well, Booth, that backfired "Look, Bones, I was just..."

She couldn't back down now. She expected him to follow through on her dare.

"...kidding around..."

What could it hurt? One little kiss. And let's face it, she'd been wanting to kiss him for a long time now.

"...You don't..." The suddeness of her kiss took his breath away. No dream could compare to this. He reached up and took her face in his hands, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

Brennan was overwhelmed by the sensations his kiss erupted in her body. Her plan had been one quick kiss, but just one touch and she couldn't think of anything but him. Slowly he broke the kiss, and they drew apart. She opened her eyes, gazing into his, and saw the passion there that she knew was reflected in her own. "Booth" she whispered.

His name on her lips sent a shiver down his spine. It seemed like he had been waiting his whole life for this. All the emotions he had kept inside for the past months came rushing up, and he captured her lips with his, pushing her against the wall, pressing his body to hers. She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers running through his hair.

They were so caught up in each other, that they didn't notice the lights come on, and the elevator begin to move. They finally broke the kiss, unaware that the elevator had stopped, and the door had opened. They looked at each other, lost in their emotions, until the spell was broken by a stifled gasp. They both turned, and saw Zach, Hodgins, and Angela staring at them, all wearing identical expressions of disbelief.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

Woo hoo!! Fluffage!!!!! cheers Great job!!
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

Ahahaha....
Fluffage!!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 am

still love it, fly

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiisuke10 Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 am

i just love it, its fantastic!
kiisuke10
kiisuke10

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 am

loved the chaper!!! <3 can't wait for more!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Elevator Games - T Fluff/Angst/Humor - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Chapter 10

Brennan, still swept up in the moment, only stared at them. Booth recovered first.

"Um, hey guys." He held up a finger. "I need the room for a minute." He reached over and pushed the button to close the elevator doors.

As Booth and Brennan disappeared behind the closing doors, Angela turned to Hodgins. "Oh my God!"

"Why are you so surprised? You're the one that's been trying to get them together for 2 years!"

"Of course, but I never expected...I mean, it's Brennan! I never thought she'd do it!"

Zach was stunned. "Did you just see..." He couldn't finish the sentence.

Hodgins ignored him. He stared at the closed elevator doors. "So, you think we should find our own way home?"

BBBBBBBBBB

Booth turned to Brennan, who still seemed to be lost. "Temperance?"

"I..." She couldn't seem to form a sentence. Get a grip, Brennan! It was just a kiss! Although she knew there was nothing 'just' about that kiss. "I...have to go." She tried to extract herself from Booth's arms.

"Temperance, wait." Booth kept her trapped against the wall. "Don't run away from me, okay?" There was no way he was letting her go after that. That kiss had affected her just as much as it had him.

"I'm not. I just...I brought them. I need to take them back to the Jeffersonian."

"Oh." He let her go reluctantly. She turned and reached for the button to open the doors. He grabbed her arm and turned her back to him. "What about our date?"

"What?"

"Wong Fu's, remember? How about if I stop and pick it up, and bring it over?"

Looking into his eyes, she could only nod. He dropped her arm, and she turned and walked out, leaving him staring after her.

Brennan walked over to the front door, where Zach, Hodgins, and Angela had gathered.

"Sweetie...!"

Brennan held up her hand. "Not a word, Ang!"

"But Bren..."

"I mean it!" She pushed past them, walking out the door, digging in her bag for her keys.

They followed her out, Zach, still stunned, Hodgins smiling, and Angela grinning from ear to ear.

Angela skipped ahead, catching up to Brennan. "You HAVE to talk to me, sweetie! It's going to drive me crazy!"

"That's not possible, Angela."

"You know what I mean!"

She sighed. "I promise I will tell you everything later, but right now..."

"At least just tell me how it was!"

They had reached the car. She knew that Angela would keep bothering her if she didn't answer. She turned to her. "It was...amazing. Now can we just drop it?!"

She opened the car door and got in, Angela's squeal of delight echoing behind her.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm

AWWW!!!! Yes, I'm a little behind but this is fantastic fly... Can't wait until tomorrow Very Happy
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 am

what else could she possible answer after kissing Booth?
just look at him....
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexaaaaa Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 am

I seriously am in love with this story. It is soooo good. I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW. Lol. I think there needs to be a real episode like this.. BOOTH AND BONES!!! I love you Hahahaha. Can't wait for more.. you're a really, really good writer..

*Oh, and unless your name is Catherine, ignore the message below..

(Hello Tinman!!!) Lmaoo. What a Face

alexaaaaa

Number of posts : 3
Say What You Want : Booth and Bones to be together!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 am

LMFAO. hahahaha yes i love this story too.

and unless you are alexa, ignore this message below.

Hello foxtrot!!!!!!!! =]
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Chapter 11

"There you go, Booth." Sid put the box of takeout on the counter. "You make sure to tell your pretty lady scientist that I said hello."

Booth smiled. "I will." He grabbed the box and turned to go.

"It's about time, you know."

Booth turned back. "What do you mean?"

Sid gave him a look. "Please! I've never seen two people more perfect for each other, or more blind to the fact!"

Booth winced. "Thanks. I think."

"Don't mention it. It's what I'm here for."

BBBBBBBBBBB

Brennan walked slowly up the stairs to her apartment. She was mentally exhausted from the short drive to the Jeffersonian. Between Zach's incomplete sentences, Hodgins' questions, and Angela's squeals of delight, it made for a very interesting drive. She wasn't sure she was up for a conversation with Booth. Of course, if she wanted to tell the truth, talk was the last thing she wanted to do with him. She shook her head, trying to banish the thoughts, but all she could think of was his kiss, and the feelings it had awoken in her.

The smell of chinese food hit her as she opened the stairwell door. Booth was leaning against the wall by her door, a box full of Wong Fu's on the floor at his feet. "Elevator out of order?"

She gave him a wry smile. "I've had enough of elevators for one day, thank you."

He laughed. "I took the stairs, too."

She smiled as she reached into her bag, pulled out her keys, and unlocked her apartment door. Booth picked up the box and followed her inside, closing the door behind him.

Brennan dropped her bag and keys on the table by the door, then walked into the kitchen, where Booth was setting out the food. She grabbed a container of sesame chicken and a pair of chopsticks.

"Gee, Bones, slow down! We've got enough food here for 6 people, at least!"

"I'm hungry! I skipped lunch."

"You always skip lunch. Unless I'm there to remind you."

They ate in silence for a few minutes, both lost in thought.

"So, the squints made it through the blackout okay?"

"Yeah. At least they had a vending machine. And a bathroom."

Booth watched her for a moment, marveling at the woman sitting beside him. He was amazed at how stong she was. No matter what happened, she dealt with it, and moved on. Just one of the many things he loved about her.

Brennan caught him watching her. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing."

She got up and started to clear the table. "They talked to Dr. Goodman. He's going to try to reschedule his welcome home party." She smiled. "Apparently Zach was quite concerned that we were all unable to attend."

Booth laughed. "I always knew that kid was afraid of him."

She threw the empty containers away, and put the rest in the refrigerator. Turning, she saw that he was sitting in the same spot, watching her, an intense look in his eyes. She swallowed nervously. "Booth..."

At the sound of her voice, he got up and started walking slowly towards her.

Brennan took a step back. "This probably isn't such a good idea..."

"Probably not." He continued towards her.

"I mean, we're partners..." She took another step back.

"Uh huh." He was getting closer.

"...and, I mean, this could be a mistake..." She stopped as she felt the refrigerator at her back.

"Yeah, it could." He reached her, stopping with his body inches away from hers. "It could also be so right." He reached up and brushed a lock of hair from her face. "I can't lie to myself anymore, Temperance. We're more than partners, more than friends. I feel it, and I know you feel it too." He cupped her face with his hands. "And I don't want to talk, or rationalize anything, or worry about what will happen tomorrow. I just want to kiss you." he whispered, leaning down and touching his lips to hers.

Brennan instantly felt her body respond, and she gave in, wrapping her arms around him, her hands caressing his back, pulling him closer.

At the touch of her hands, Booth was lost. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, deepening the kiss, running his hands down her body.

Brennan lost herself in his kiss, his touch. All rational thought left her mind as she let herself go, and she completely surrendered herself to him.

They finally pulled apart. Booth fought for control. He drew in a ragged breath. "Temperance.."

Brennan felt a deep sense of loss as he moved away from her. "Booth." She tried to pull him back to her.

"Temperance, wait." He held her away from him. "We need to stop."

"Why?" she whispered.

"Because I'm not a saint." He took a deep breath. "If I don't stop now, I won't be able to."

"Then don't. Please." Her voice was thick with emotion. "Please stay."

Booth felt his control slip away at her words. He kissed her again, even as he picked her up in his arms, and headed for the bedroom.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:14 pm

I had to post these 2 together....I really have no clue why I didn't combine them before, since this is soooo short...

And thanks so much, I'm glad everyone likes the story.

Chapter 12

Later...

"Booth?"

"Mmm..."

Brennan kept her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations that were running through her body as he planted little kisses down her neck. "What were you thinking?"

"When?" He paused for a moment, then continued the trail of kisses.

Brennan shivered. "In the elevator. When you took the dare."

"This" he whispered, sending more shivers down her spine. She was silent for a moment, then opened her eyes as a thought occured to her. She sat up with effort. Booth groaned. "That doesn't mean you can get out of it, you know. Just because you told me now. You still have to follow through on your dare."

Booth grabbed her and pushed her back down on the bed, trapping both her arms above her head. "Did you really think I would try to get out of it?"

Brennan's heart beat faster as she looked up at him. "If there's one thing I know about you, Booth, it's that you're a man of your word."

"Good." He leaned down and kissed her softly. "Then you know that when I tell you that I'm going to make this a night you won't forget, you believe me."

Looking up into his eyes, she smiled seductively. "Yes. I believe you."

He kissed her again, with more passion. He released her arms, and she wrapped them around him, kissing him back with all the passion she had been denying for so long. She didn't think about the repercussions, or what would happen tomorrow. Her only thought was that this was what she had been waiting for all along.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum