Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth

3 posters

Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth Empty Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 am

Episode 4.14: The Fire in the Ice
Airdate: December 17, 2008

The body of a fireman is discovered in a lake and Booth is one of the suspects. The victim and Booth played hockey together. The investigation is conducted by FBI Agent Payton Perotta. During interrogation, sparks fly between Perotta and Booth. Brennan will try figure skating. Cam, Hodgins, Wendell and Sweets also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth Empty Re: Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth

Post by jagglebells Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 am

Brennan will try figure skating? LOL. Booth will be there to help her (with music and a disco ball apparently). Yay! I'm not all that worried about agent blondie.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth Empty Re: Spoilers for episode 4.14 'The Fire in the Ice'--hockey and a new love interest for Booth

Post by Shakari Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 am

Very Happy Awww...B&B figure skating. <3
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down