Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before?

+8
CSI-4077
ForensicMama
willgirl
Teardropsonmyguitar
CheeseBK
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
lena152
marymageli
12 posters

Go down

Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before? Empty Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before?

Post by marymageli Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Well, I haven't, so I thought I would post them. Emily looks lovely as ever. I love her beautiful burgundy dress, I would gladly wear it myself. It's kinda conservative but elegant and classy at the same time.

I have no idea about the occasion, whether these photos were for a magazine or something, when they were taken, etc. I only know they are professional photos. Credit goes to emily-deschanel.com.

If you want to see them all, click here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before? Empty Re: Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before?

Post by lena152 Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:36 pm

she really has a thing for granny dresses, doesn't she!? Wink still looks lovely as always!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before? Empty Re: Have You Seen These Photos of Emily Before?

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 pm

lena152 wrote:she really has a thing for granny dresses, doesn't she!? Wink still looks lovely as always!
hehe I have a thing for granny dresses too Very Happy

She looks great!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:24 pm

I've seen some of the pics before. Though I like the color of the dress, the style is.... not my style at all
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

never seen those pics, and yes she does have a thing for granny dresses... She needs a stylist, with taste Smile

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:44 pm

They are from a photoshoot for Bones!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:03 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:never seen those pics, and yes she does have a thing for granny dresses... She needs a stylist, with taste Smile
the fact that she likes granny dresses doesn't mean that they're tasteless...people have different views on what's pretty and what's not....I for example find that dress very pretty Very Happy
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:46 am

I haven't seen them either. Super cute. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI-4077 Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:01 am

Nope, that's the first time. I like the dress, I find it very tasteful, but I guess taste is relative.

CSI-4077
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:53 am

karlia wrote:
Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:never seen those pics, and yes she does have a thing for granny dresses... She needs a stylist, with taste Smile
the fact that she likes granny dresses doesn't mean that they're tasteless...people have different views on what's pretty and what's not....I for example find that dress very pretty Very Happy

it's not that it's pretty or ugly, but that she doesn't pick the dresses or outfits that make her stand out. She's very pretty (obviously) and with tthe right outfit she'd be remarkable, if not stunning. Ya know? It's not a knock on her personal style, just that certain outfits and dresses look better than others Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJL Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:24 pm

I've discussed this with Mia a couple times...when you see pictures of
Emily out and about at parties and stuff, it's usually like "HOLY EFF, SHE'S GORGEOUS." And it's a surprise, b/c they DON'T play up her attractiveness very often in the show, I don't think. I sort of get it...the character is supposed to be a woman who has lots more important things to worry about than how pretty she looks...like, she's pretty, but unassumingly so. You can't blame Booth for his shock and awe when Brennan got all Roxy-fied. Throw some make-up and a pretty dress on that woman, and you are set for an OMG moment.

Am hoping for some more epis that let Emily do that:)
SSJL
SSJL
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 27
Say What You Want : I am a graduate student. Please excuse my self-deprecating narcissism.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1241943/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:30 am

oh i know i loved her Roxy moments... i think it's funny how her character was Roxy and now Angela's ex's name is Roxie... weeeeird

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:51 pm

That is a bit weird, tears. Huh, interesting, hadn't thought about that. As for Emily in the dress, I am not a fan of the dress, but I must agree with the "Throw some make-up and a pretty dress on that woman, and you are set for an OMG moment" line...ditto!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Meegs!!! Long time no see!! I want update, girl!! And congratulations on winning the grand prize!!

As for the topic of here - hehe - you could all read my opinion. I love the dress and the colour, too. I love classy dresses as well as flashy gowns or sporty clothes. IMO, a woman has to be able to wear the whole range so that she wouldn't be boring or taken for granted. A woman has to be a mystery. Emily, definitely, can be classified as one. But that's just me.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 pm

haha, Emily is a mystery, thats probably why so many people like her... haha

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 am

im all bout you know being conservative sometimes, but my philosophy is when you got it flaunt woman. haha i mean your only young for so long. when you get older people are less appreciative when you wear anything even slightly away from conservative.

i know that probably for this shoot it was all picked for her because it was for Bones. But she does wear dresses like these on the red carpet sometimes and it's fine every once an awhile but man sometimes you got to seize the day.

im not telling people to prostitute themselves though. I mean don't dress like a hooker.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Also, remember that the person who pays Emily for the photo shoot normally gets to pick what they wear.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:50 pm

marymageli wrote:Meegs!!! Long time no see!! I want update, girl!! And congratulations on winning the grand prize!!

Mary, hey! The latest update is that I have been in e-mail contact with the guy from Fox. I should be flying out to L.A. to do the extra part sometime this month. How are you?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
marymageli wrote:Meegs!!! Long time no see!! I want update, girl!! And congratulations on winning the grand prize!!

Mary, hey! The latest update is that I have been in e-mail contact with the guy from Fox. I should be flying out to L.A. to do the extra part sometime this month. How are you?
I'm alright, I supposed so. I just miss talking to people and you are included in the category. Also...extra part? You mean you have already done some work for them? Tell us please!! Hope to hearing from you soon. (I like formalities. lol)
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down