Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere

+4
ForensicMama
willgirl
Lo
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere Empty Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am

I found some pictures of Emily and Zoey at last night's premiere of Yes Man in LA.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another link)
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere Empty Re: Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere

Post by Lo Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 am

good find bugaboo!!

i just saw jim carey on the ellen degeneres show the other day promoting Yes Man.

Welcome to the ABY as well!!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere Empty Re: Emily & Zoey Red Carpet Photos - Dec 17th LA Yes Man Premiere

Post by willgirl Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 am

thanks for the post! those are great!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks Bugaboo!!! You are awesome!!! They look beautiful! I love that Emily went to Zooey's premiere! I really want to watch Yes Man! It looks so funny! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Great find! Emily and Zoey both looked amazing.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Great post, thanks! So cool to see Em there supporting Zooey. I'd give anything to have a sister! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Great post, thanks! So cool to see Em there supporting Zooey. I'd give anything to have a sister! Smile

Catch me on the right day and you can borrow mine! :-)
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 pm

zooey is on Jay Leno right now. She was talking about how she spilt her dress (one in the photo) in the back laughing during Yes Man premiere, because it was a corset dress. it's pretty funny. Apparently, the premiere was a charity-ish function so regular people could purchase tickets for it and I assume it goes to some charity.

and she talked about how she believed in Santa till like 12-13 yr. old an her family supported her delusion. She said there's pictures of Emily in the background taking stuff out of a stocking pretending to act amused (because it was "supposed" to be from Santa) Zooey tried to imitate her face and it was like a "I cant believe I'm doing this" face.

Then she talked more about Yes Man and her gun shooting scene with Jim Carey from Yes Man. It was a pretty funny clip. She's at the shooting range with Jim and she shoots her gun off by accident on the ground. Then they adjust the gun for her and let loose a flying target for her to shoot and she shoots it and gets excited and turns around to all the others behind her and they all duck because her gun turns with her. HAHA.

I have a brother and I have to say he's more than I can handle...
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:03 am

Oh my gosh, Lo! That's hilarious! I wish I watched that! Argh... gotta keep an eye on Leno! Maybe it's on YouTube?

I have two sisters and a brother (who is deceased) and you can borrow my sisters... Although, not Jen. She's hilarious, so she's a short-term lend. The other one you can keep. Wink j/k
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

Well, you all are lucky to have siblings...seriously, being an only child has its downfalls. Sad
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Well, you all are lucky to have siblings...seriously, being an only child has its downfalls. Sad

*hugs*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by wywy86 Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Awww meegs *hug*

They're so cute.. Gah honestly they're the cutest sister around and both of them have such a good personality
wywy86
wywy86
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 pm

wywy86 wrote:Awww meegs *hug*

They're so cute.. Gah honestly they're the cutest sister around and both of them have such a good personality

I know, right?! Their cousin says they were "raised right" and that they are as down to earth as can be. It might sound cliche, but apparently it's true. Never met Zooey, but Emily definitely fits into that description! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Well, you all are lucky to have siblings...seriously, being an only child has its downfalls. Sad

...I was thinking the same thing =(
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 am

missdebra, I'm so glad you know how I feel. Smile I actually have 3 half siblings, but I've never met them and I don't know if I ever can. It's cuz I was adopted. I got a picture of my brother, but I have no idea how to go about finding them.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:34 am

Here's the vid.

It's so funny...

I have three siblings... And my sisters are twelve and fourteen years older... they aren't nice to me all the time. Sometimes they call me grandma...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

Yes, Meegs. I know how you feel.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum