Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos

Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:43 am

Posted by marymageli on the 30/05/2008 at 03:07:53 (30/05/2008 04:07:53 AM)

I have never seen these photos before though they were shot last year for Boston Common. They are just beautiful showing how luscious (in a purely aesthetic sense), stunning and graceful Emily is.

Thanks LJ for the tip, though it seems the pix had been uploaded to Emily Deschanel Web earlier.

Since there are so many pix, I only copy a handful here, and the rest can be seen on the following webpage:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

HAVE I SAID BEFORE I HATE WATERMARKS? I will try to find these pictures without one.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 30/05/2008 at 03:09:05 (30/05/2008 04:09:05 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:27 am

great pics
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 30/05/2008 at 03:27:57 (30/05/2008 04:27:57 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:28 am

She's so gorgeous. Thanks Mary!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by marymageli on the 30/05/2008 at 06:01:08 (30/05/2008 07:01:08 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 am

And here is a scan of the magazine cover. She looks very classy. Thanks to eBay.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by magicstar on the 30/05/2008 at 06:49:12 (30/05/2008 07:49:12 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 am

im thinking booth would love to jump those bones...yep...she is georgeous!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by starbuck1974 on the 30/05/2008 at 07:42:47 (30/05/2008 08:42:47 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:32 am

These pictures are great, Emily looks simply stunning.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 30/05/2008 at 07:54:16 (30/05/2008 08:54:16 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:33 am

she even got a cover. yay...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 30/05/2008 at 08:54:39 (30/05/2008 09:54:39 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:41 am

I love that she's grabbing her breast in the first pic... very classy!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by mereva on the 30/05/2008 at 09:26:03 (30/05/2008 10:26:03 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:44 am

I love this one

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by karlia on the 30/05/2008 at 09:31:35 (30/05/2008 10:31:35 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:44 am

man! gorgeous pictures!
I agree with Magic Booth would def jump!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 30/05/2008 at 11:21:03 (30/05/2008 12:21:03 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:45 am

RollOnFriday wrote:I love this one

dito... it's my favourite
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 30/05/2008 at 18:00:40 (30/05/2008 07:00:40 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:46 am

mereva, great picture! Very risque! She's beautiful in these photos!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by willgirl on the 30/05/2008 at 18:05:51 (30/05/2008 07:05:51 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 am

wow, gorgeous!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 30/05/2008 at 19:11:59 (30/05/2008 08:11:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:50 am

I think That is what Booth should come home to, Her on his couch posed exactly like that....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by Temperance Rose on the 31/05/2008 at 14:20:41 (31/05/2008 03:20:41 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:50 am

Wow, she's stunning...my fav is probably the third picture...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Posted by marymageli on the 31/05/2008 at 19:58:38 (31/05/2008 08:58:38 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:51 am

I have done a little analysis on the pictures and I have come up with the following. All the pictures are stunning, I think we all agree on that, probably I needn't have said that since it's obvious. Whatever. However, for me, every one of them tells a different story. Emily uses her body and facial expressions lavishly, and probably that's the reason behind the variegation of each captured and frozen moment of time.

Let me illustrate my points. Take a look at the picture I first pasted. She is a dreamer, having her head in the clouds. Sexy but not overly done. Sweet and tender is the moment.

The second pic is telling a different story. She is very classy and noble-looking. She is a woman in love waiting for her man to come home from the war. She is lonely, her heart is aching for her missing other half, and her silent desperation is evident in the way she is holding her left hand, or more like where she is holding it. Not far from her heart, close to her tight throat. She is Cassiopeia.

The next picture is of a totally different nature. She is a rock-chick very sure of herself. Her back is erect which conveys confidence. She is single, likes to be single and enjoys all the pleasures of life.

The subsequent one is probably my personal favourite. Her exposed long legs show a passionate woman who is waiting for her lover to come home. She is clearly on the heat but again, this is not done overly, the tone of the photo still stays delicate. Her passion is clear in the clichés: the high-healed killer shoes, being naked under the trench coat, her parted lips, and again, her expressive hands which are touching her own body deliciously but gently. A purely beautiful pic it is.

On with the next. For me she portrays an innocent young woman; she is like a virgin in the best sense. A bit reserved and in denial.

In the one with the black short dress I imagine her before a date. Waiting for something to happen, something significant and life-changing. Calm but sure of herself. Carefree and expectant at the same time.

And now on with the cover photo. The instant I had my eyes on it I thought wow, she looks like as if auditioning for Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. Doesn't she look like a governor stepping out of the story? Of course without the short skirt. Her facial expressions are of a topmodel. No smile, and for some people she could appear motionless, but it's not true. I think it's determination, strength and vigour which can be seen on her face; she is ready to meet her match, her very own Mr. Rochester. Her unusual beauty is displayed artistically; the contrast between her mile-long bare legs and the closed top could imply, again, a reserved yet determined personality ready to fight for her own happiness.

The picture mereva downloaded shows again, a woman in love after making love. For me this picture conveys the impact of "after", the other one when standing next to the window with exposed bare legs in high heels (picture 4) suggests more like the "before" aura. But this is just my take.

On the whole, I think the overall message of this photo shoot was/is to tell the world how versatile actress Emily is, how easily she can toy with different portrayals of personalities. I just adore her for this.

Oh, my. I have written quite a lot, originally I just wanted to write a couple of sentences but I got carried away. Sorry girls. This just had to come out. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos Empty Re: Emily in Boston Common Magazine Fall 2007 - 16 Stunning Photos

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down