Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September

+5
Teardropsonmyguitar
willgirl
ForensicMama
Cassiopeia
marymageli
9 posters

Go down

Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September Empty Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September

Post by marymageli Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm

I haven't seen these photos posted yet, so here is another load of Emily! Love her with the animals! Look at piggy! Well, not MY piggy pig (I'm sorry I am very bad at sharing.. Embarassed ) but still! Her beautiful shoes!! Yay!

Here is the link where you can see tons of others. Credit goes to emily-deschanel.com.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by marymageli on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September Empty Re: Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:18 pm

What an awesome outfit! Smile I love the dress. Smile

Cool pics, thanks Mary!
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September Empty Re: Emily Attending 2008 Animal Acres Sanctuary Benefit For LA's Farmed Animal Sanctuary on 6 September

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Aw what a super cute shirt dress! She's always dressed very classically. She's lovely!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Mary, you beat me! Thanks for the post! She looks fab as usual.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 pm

OMG I'm soo scared of pigs, they are gross. I'd much rather eat it, well, bacon atleast, i actually fon't like pork, but i love turkey...

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 am

LOL! You're hilarious!

I grew up in a small town, so I've been around turkeys and pigs and chickens. Trust me, pigs are tame animals, but it's the chickens to be afraid of... they attack you (the roosters) and they STINK. Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:52 am

Aww, cute SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a vegetarian now, so the thought of bacon makes me feel a bit sick...weird!
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:35 am

my best friend had like 25 chickens once and 5 roosters, and the roosters would peck the feathers off the chickens. They looked pathetic.

Pirates, when i was in 10th grade, we did pig dissections and i remember the teacher telling us where the bacon came from and i was so grossed out i didn't eat bacon for the rest of the year.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by gimmeagun Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 am

love the shoes! they look like the ones from this years promos
gimmeagun
gimmeagun
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:51 am

She should sing the "Red High Heels" Song

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 am

gimmeagun wrote:love the shoes! they look like the ones from this years promos

This is what I thought...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Those must be her favorite pair of shoes. I swear she wore them earlier in the year to some gala thing. If I had 'em, I'd wear them all the time...super cute! And I adore her dress! I wonder how much height those give her...she must be 6'0" in them!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down