Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

+11
Hello Salty Goodness
Chocolate Chip
lena152
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
fanofbones
Cassiopeia
BGWGscienceteacher
Semperance
mereva
suzyquzy
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by lena152 Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

as soon as i heard that the theme of the season would be that they'd have to "deal with changes in their relationship", i had the suspicion that something big ist going to happen in the premiere! my guess is that they are kissing or somehow getting close, too.
uaaah, i'm so excited, i feel like squealing like angela. Wink

i don't think they are putting all those spoilers out there to distract us though. after all the disappointment in the finale, i'd suppose they are just trying to make sure that everyone is going to watch the new season. trying to get us all excited. and it's SO working! Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by suzyquzy Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:46 am

About Bones not sleeping with the now deceased Ian. Could it in part be the cursed line
Booth drew about they who work together shall not sleep together. They were after all working together on a case.
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 am

May be. In this case, Booth shouldn't sleep with the British woman, too: they're co-workers as well. Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am

I JUST HAD A REVELATION!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was sitting here reading a fanfic and I had a revelation! After Cate Pritchard's partner dies, they get into a conversation (much like in the clip) about Cate being upset about her partner dying and Brennan mentions Booth's death. Maybe that's the big "change"--Brennan and Booth finally get to talk about Booth's feigned "death"... Maybe that's the change... that Brennan talks about her true feelings about it. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:47 am

In the spoiler clip though he says that he would be upset if she died and she passes it off quickly with something like "Of course you would. You're sentimental like that."

I'd be really surprised if she opens up.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 am

how about a scene where they talk about booth's fake death and brennan finally admits how much he hurt her, so they both are overwhelmed by their feelings, and they kiss... or, other scenario, they get into another big fight about him not telling her, and they kiss... Smile

definitely has to happen in some very emotional moment, more accidentally.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 am

lena152 wrote:how about a scene where they talk about booth's fake death and brennan finally admits how much he hurt her, so they both are overwhelmed by their feelings, and they kiss... or, other scenario, they get into another big fight about him not telling her, and they kiss... Smile
He-heeeeeeee... I like the way you're thinking! Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:12 am

That conversation was if Brennan died, not Booth. Now what if she mentions Booth dying, not Brennan... then maybe she would open up? You know they always have the storyline between B/B and the Cast align with the storyline of the murder/plot. It only makes sense that they talk about Booth's fake death... I hope they take that into consideration lol. I'd love for them to talk about it and not just drop it.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:27 am

I was also thinking, they could have made somebody else die. Not Ian. he died for a reason, to push the plot forward. They also had to tie up loose ends from the Season 3 Finale. They will talk about. I bet you all! (Although I could be wrong, so I'm betting Monopoly money!) hehehe
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:28 am

mereva wrote:
lena152 wrote:how about a scene where they talk about booth's fake death and brennan finally admits how much he hurt her, so they both are overwhelmed by their feelings, and they kiss... or, other scenario, they get into another big fight about him not telling her, and they kiss... Smile

haha... discovered a pattern there, huh!? Wink

i'm pretty confident they are going to pick up the fake death again. so many of the fans were disappointed about the way that storyline was handled. first they practically break our hearts at the end of wannabe in the weeds, and then they turn it all into some stupid joke. they definitely have to try and make up for that. hey, for example by having booth and brennan finally seriously talk about it... and kiss. Very Happy
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:35 am

lena152 wrote:
mereva wrote:

haha... discovered a pattern there, huh!? Wink

i'm pretty confident they are going to pick up the fake death again. so many of the fans were disappointed about the way that storyline was handled. first they practically break our hearts at the end of wannabe in the weeds, and then they turn it all into some stupid joke. they definitely have to try and make up for that. hey, for example by having booth and brennan finally seriously talk about it... and kiss. Very Happy

Yes! A pattern! Wink

A kiss would be nice...

I would even settle with Booth reaching over and holding her hand... a hug, Booth running his finger on her cheek, one of those meaningful looks... Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 am

and then a kiss!!

hahahahahahaha

okay, i'll quit it. sorry, i just think that would be a great way to start the season and to appease us all. the best.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 am

Squeeee! But I doubt that the kiss will happen this early in the season... although... Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 am

guess we'll just have to wait and see, nothing else we can do... Wink

god, if they are releasing these spoilers to get us all excited about the premiere, it is SO working... how am i gonna survive another two weeks?? the suspense is killing me!!! bounce
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 am

lol I've had like six heart attacks this week already! Soooo excited!!! bounce
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 am

Thanks for the videos. . So Ian gets killed - I'll try to feel sad, I promise Smile Cate seems fiesty. Who knows they might bring her over to the US later on for an epi, Booth could show her how the FBI runs. And this version of Booth's rant is even funnier, the headbutt, he didn't even move - you go Booth! Yep, I was one of the fans who was disappointed in how they handled Booth's fake death, I was expecting a hospital scene, more emotion - not just skip the entire 2 weeks, they need to talk about it in this epi, hopefully they will!Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 am

I'm so enjoying all the scenarios with our favorite couple, but I have a few to throw into the fire.
I could be mistaken but wasn't these two premiere epis filmed after 4 or 5 other epis and they're showing them out of order? So something could happen in the previous 4 epis that would cause Bren to not sleep with Ian, because we know in one previous epi she sleeps with two guys. I hate that we're seeing them out of order, how the hell do we keep up?
Maybe Booth's death conversation/Bren dealing with, is worked into an epi or two after PITH.

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 am

lena152 wrote:and then a kiss!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Wink
My-my-my... And I thought I was kiss-addicted! (My avie says it all...)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 am

as far as i know they aren't actually out of order, they were just filmed out of order. in this one interview, eric millegan said something about a few episodes being shot as parts of season 3, hinting at the actors getting more money in season 4, so fox obviously used that trick to get a few episodes for cheaper. unless i completely got it wrong.

but i'm sure the london episodes have been written as season openers, there shouldn't be anything before them storywise.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:51 am

mereva wrote:
lena152 wrote:and then a kiss!!
Wink
My-my-my... And I thought I was kiss-addicted! (My avie says it all...)

Embarassed
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:56 am

Yup. I agree. They were just filmed out of order, but weren't actually out of order storyline-wise. Smile

OH MY GOSH!!!! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!! *HAPPY DANCE* *HAPPY DANCE*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3