Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

+11
Hello Salty Goodness
Chocolate Chip
lena152
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
fanofbones
Cassiopeia
BGWGscienceteacher
Semperance
mereva
suzyquzy
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by suzyquzy Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 am

We must keep in mind that Ian is the British equivilant of Bones as far as how
he thinks...so think of how Bones talks about sex as biological imperative etc. So
him thinking he's never got a "B" and never will (even where sex is concerned)
is to be expected. That is the way I expected him to come on to her. They both
are intellectucal snobs. Booth is spending a lot of time trying to retrain Bones in
that department....the funny french fry scene in "Pain". I think of it with every
fry I crunch.

It was her reaction that was surprising.

Plus Booth being her partner and therefore being superior at his job,
she was offended by Ian talking down to Booth.
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 am

willgirl wrote:
I can't help but think that the Ian guy is sexy! He's got a charming rogue thing about him....

The actor himself, I agree... but as for Ian, I'm totally turned off. ROFL
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 am

suzyquzy wrote:We must keep in mind that Ian is the British equivilant of Bones as far as how
he thinks...so think of how Bones talks about sex as biological imperative etc. So
him thinking he's never got a "B" and never will (even where sex is concerned)
is to be expected. That is the way I expected him to come on to her. They both
are intellectucal snobs. Booth is spending a lot of time trying to retrain Bones in
that department....the funny french fry scene in "Pain". I think of it with every
fry I crunch.

It was her reaction that was surprising.

Plus Booth being her partner and therefore being superior at his job,
she was offended by Ian talking down to Booth.

GREAT POINT! Yeah, I guess you're right. That's what I should've expected when it came to Ian. That he would think of sex as being a biological imperative and trying to get her into bed with "logic"...

Yes!!!! Her reaction was the best part. That she decided not to sleep with him FOR BOOTH! That's the best part of it all. *warm fuzzies*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 am

Three videos at the bottom:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I don't think we have to worry about Ian any more... Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am

thanks FM, those video's are awesome

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 am

Hurray! Hurray! *does a little dance*
Ian Sexy-Wexler is... (in Cockney rhyming slang "Jam Bread!") he's dead! HaHa!
Hells, bells and buckets! Isn't that the best news I've had all day?!
Yup. I admit it. It's a fair cop Gov! I did it. Smacked him on the head, threw him off Tower Bridge! Twisted Evil
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 am

TinkonBrink wrote: Smacked him on the head, threw him off Tower Bridge! Twisted Evil

You head butted him? ROFL... Laughing

Did you all see that clip where the Brit guy headbutted Booth and HE fell down instead of Booth? ROFL... it was so hilarious!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

I just have to mention that I really like Inspector Cate Pritchard! She's firey! Love it! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by EDDB Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 pm

thanks for posting this! i lovveee the romantic scene overlooking the water... and how brennan actually thought about booths feelings, aww im seeing a change of heart already! Very Happy

i gotta admit tho.. its SO hard to understand the british accent :S i had to replay the clips a couple of times to understand what the heck they were saying.. and i gotta admit.. im still kind lost Embarassed
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Some things I was lost in, too, but was able to catch on the second or third play lol... Very Happy Cate Pritchard speaks pretty fast, so it was harder to understand her quick, glib way of speaking. She's a little sarcastic and funny. I love her already. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Ok you think that was the British speaking fast? That's actually quite slow!!! (It's a good job I type to you people, that's all I'm saying! Laughing )
Although I have to give it to you, what was that with the two 'blokes' by the rowing boat? (*Cough DickVanDyke Cough*) What is with all the headbutting? (Ok, head a football..Sorry, soccer ball!...not so much on the headbutting of other people?) and we had the random inserts of "Bollocks!" (yup. Have to give them that one, I do say it, guilty as charged!) "Discombobulated"???? No errr...No! Doesn't exactly trip off the tongue easily that one does it?
Just a thought, do you think that Ian Wexler's untimely demise might stir up some "Scary feelings" (to use a Sweetsism) between B&B after that whole Booth Fakedead fiasco? Coz appart from laughing (and staring) at the Booth in a bathtub scene we never got around to any serious exploration of the shooting aftermath?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 am

Now, knowing that Ian Wexler got murdered, I actually feel sorry for him...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 am

mereva wrote:Now, knowing that Ian Wexler got murdered, I actually feel sorry for him...
Yeah... Now I'm feeling guilty. Sad hehehe Poor guy!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Ok you think that was the British speaking fast? That's actually quite slow!!! (It's a good job I type to you people, that's all I'm saying! Laughing )
Although I have to give it to you, what was that with the two 'blokes' by the rowing boat? (*Cough DickVanDyke Cough*) What is with all the headbutting? (Ok, head a football..Sorry, soccer ball!...not so much on the headbutting of other people?) and we had the random inserts of "Bollocks!" (yup. Have to give them that one, I do say it, guilty as charged!) "Discombobulated"???? No errr...No! Doesn't exactly trip off the tongue easily that one does it?
Just a thought, do you think that Ian Wexler's untimely demise might stir up some "Scary feelings" (to use a Sweetsism) between B&B after that whole Booth Fakedead fiasco? Coz appart from laughing (and staring) at the Booth in a bathtub scene we never got around to any serious exploration of the shooting aftermath?

LOL maybe it's because we're so darn closed off we don't hear British accents too often? LOL The only part I had a hard time catching at first was Inspector Pritchard chatting away at one point. I'm usually very good with that sort of thing, but I guess it failed me. *sigh*
Oh my goodness maybe the headbutting thing is just supposed to be a random hilarious thing... got me laughing. Very Happy
Is "Bollocks" just a random cussword like "shit"?
Good point there, I hope that it does bring back some "scary feelings" about Booth's death. It would be nice if they just didn't leave that hanging. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 am

I seem to be in a very bad mood today 'cause I've got some dark imagination: Booth still can sleep with this British woman, what is her name, even if Brennan refused to sleep with Ian. All the worse. Evil or Very Mad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 am

oh nooo, don't worry, he won't. hey, it's still booth we're talking about here. but i'm sure there's going to be some flirting going on. the british inspector is hot, isn't she!? i'd love to see brennan jealous! she's cute when she's jealous. Very Happy
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 am

lena152 wrote:oh nooo, don't worry, he won't. hey, it's still booth we're talking about here. but i'm sure there's going to be some flirting going on. the british inspector is hot, isn't she!? i'd love to see brennan jealous! she's cute when she's jealous. Very Happy

Yeah, but he did jump into bed with... Cam....? Wait a second, he didn't just jump into bed with her, really. They had a relationship so... never mind that! Wink

Oh I agree that Indira Varma is GORGEOUS!!! I hope she and Booth do flirt a bit. I think it might make Brennan a little jealous seeing Booth with a woman that understands his "cop" side a little better. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 am

hehe... has booth ever just "jumped into bed" with anyone? not that we know of, right!?

hey, something else someone pointed out in that tv.com forum. since there's a clip where they're discussing ian being dead, the scene in the restaurant where he asks brennan to go home with him, can't be the end of the two-parter! i'm so glad. i would have really regretted watching the spoiler vid, if it had been.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 am

lena152 wrote:oh nooo, don't worry, he won't. hey, it's still booth we're talking about here. but i'm sure there's going to be some flirting going on. the british inspector is hot, isn't she!? i'd love to see brennan jealous! she's cute when she's jealous. Very Happy
I so hope you're right!
It's just... I wonder what's triggered Brennan's dating two men at the same time without any feelings behind it? I assumed (my dark imagination again) it could be Booth sleeping with someone else...

And girls, he so jumped into bed with his Ex-es. Or how should I call his sleeping with Rebecca and Cam in the same episode? (BTW, Brennan is not better: remember Michael. brrrrrrr!)

Last edited by mereva on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 am

yuck, don't remind me of michael. i totally hated that guy. wow, brennan has really bad taste in men, doesn't she!? alright, not like that hasn't been pointed out before. Wink

hmmm... okay, your scenario does sound plausible, but i sure don't hope that's what's going to happen. i'd rather see them in some way becoming more aware of their feelings toward each other in london (and their attraction - maybe that's even where we get the kiss already, who knows!?). so brennan, as we know her, panics and tries to prove to herself that it didn't mean anything, that she's still the rational brennan who just needs sex to satisfy biological urges. does that sound a little lighter? Smile

if that's what's going to happen, booth definitely should get some love interest too, though. the poor man.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:24 am

You know call me suspicious...but...We would have been happy with spoiler photos for the season opener. Then we get a spoiler video snippet. (Thanx) Then we get another three! (OK spoiler overkill!) and it just makes me wonder (and now I'm going to sound like Hodgins on a major conspiracy trip...) but I'm wondering what's lurking in these two episodes now? *Cough kiss!??? Cough* But we're just all so busy being spoilered (yes. I do realise that the latter is not a real word!) and we think we know quite a bit of plot...Then BAM! We get hit with a suprise? *Cough Kiss!? Cough*...I really must get something for that cough!
After all people something must happen to get Brennan from the 'I'm not sleeping with you coz it'll offend my partner' mindset (ignoring the biological urges here) And two episodes later she's dating two guys, one of them she's sleeping with! (and the offence and the biological urges return) Of course that something could be the return of Booth the Lady Killer?
OK I'm shutting up now...but I'm still suspicious! Suspect
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 am

Hmmm good point. I was wondering why they gave us so many spoilers this last week! FOUR videos AND pictures! I'm on cloud nine! But maybe you're right and they're just trying to blindside us! We still have no clips at all from the end of this WHOLE episode... will there be a kiss? Something that will make them get TOO CLOSE and freak them out and cause them to cause a little distance between each other? But at the same time they're still thinking about one another? Oh!!! And Hart said that the "bed/naked" scened might be the season ender... does he mean the Fall season? People just don't jump into bed with one another... at least these two... so will the kiss take place earlier? Such as the premiere...? Suspect
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 am

oh..I see my suspicion is catching?! Suspect at least you didn't say "Pictures! and Video! What MORE do you want? Why you ungrateful little...."
My, my ForensicMama! I thought I was being optimistic thinking about a kiss in the premiere...But you go right ahead and get them in bed together if not by nightfall 3rd September...then at least by Christmas! (atta girl!!) And WHAT a nice Chrimbo prezzie that would be! *BUMP!* Returns to reality...I like you're idea of Brennan getting too close and then running for the hills! ("RUN! Forensic Anthropologist! RUN!")
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by KYBones Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 pm

I have to agree with Chocolate Chip and ForensicMama... I think this is the end of hour one, and setting us up for the second hour...
KYBones
KYBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh I'm so excited!!! Very Happy hehehehe! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next