Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

+11
Hello Salty Goodness
Chocolate Chip
lena152
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
fanofbones
Cassiopeia
BGWGscienceteacher
Semperance
mereva
suzyquzy
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat Empty Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by suzyquzy Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So sweet!!
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by mereva Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:16 am

That is GREAT! Thank you so much for sharing!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat Empty Re: Spoiler Video from Yanks in UK..Thanks to E & chitchat

Post by Semperance Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 am

ahh so cute it would upset booth lol
Semperance
Semperance
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BGWGscienceteacher Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 am

I loved that. Thanks for sharing.

BGWGscienceteacher
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Say What You Want : \"You don't have your homework? This is my problem how?\"
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 am

Awww... thats so cute. I love them so Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 am

that was awesome, thanks.

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 am

OK that video just made my day! bounce
But, firstly...."Hells, bells and buckets" ????? and "Absolutely the dregs!" Where on the planet is this man from?
and secondly why is Booth saying "I'm just here to help you pick out a guy"??? confused
and thirdly....I TOLD you that Dr. Tweed there was after Brennan. Suspect
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 am

TinkonBrink wrote:OK that video just made my day! bounce
But, firstly...."Hells, bells and buckets" ????? and "Absolutely the dregs!" Where on the planet is this man from?
and secondly why is Booth saying "I'm just here to help you pick out a guy"??? confused
and thirdly....I TOLD you that Dr. Tweed there was after Brennan. Suspect

Laughing at Dr. Tweed! And you were RIGHT!!! Ian was so trying to get her in bed... what a jerk. Mad And right in front of Booth, too!!!

Booth was so sweet... still trying to feign his indifference... We can all see through that facade. Wink

Oh my gosh! This has made my day!!! Thank you thank you thank you.... I'm off to watch it again... (I bet this is the last scene of the first part... hmmm what do you all think?
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 am

I think it could be the last scene of the episode (I mean, of the second part).
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

hehee.. Brennan is on purpose saying things to Booth, to irritate him. And he knows that. They are like children playing all the time :Very Happy:D Its so funny.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 am

mereva wrote:I think it could be the last scene of the episode (I mean, of the second part).

Nah, reading the other spoilers, the episode where he crashes the mini, Brennan said to Booth "You should be glad I didn't sleep with Ian." and Booth says she's special. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 am

Hmmm...think that that could be the very end scene of the 2nd eppy. We establish that the butler did it and that Det. Pritchard will be questioning him for hours.
Although, ForensicMama, I like your notion better...otherwise we'll have to stomach Dr. Tweed trying to lecherously get his leg over for 2 hours! (Before Brennan puts him out of his misery and throws him into the Thames off Tower Bridge....Ooops! Did I say that out loud? I mean Brennan tells him NO! Mad )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 am

oh noooo, that was most definitely the ending, right!? and now i've already seen it. damn.
i so have to stop devouring every spoiler i can get. takes all the fun out of it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ;-(
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 am

Lol, nah, Tink, she can definitely throw that jerk of the bridge into the Thames! Smile I knew that I didn't like that UK guy!!! Puke! First of all he was trying to get his sex on with Bones in front of Booth *hugs Booth* , he thinks it would be an hour of fun, really, anyone say ego alert? and second of all he was down right rude to Booth, "you can watch the bridge it will amuse you for hours" or whatever he said. WTF! God, I'll throw him in the river myself! Smile

Last edited by Chocolate Chip on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am

Nah I think it was the ending for part one epi, what ForensicMama said made sense. Hart said that even though it was a two parter, Fox wanted it to be to have the feel of two individual episodes. And there is NO way that they would release the ending, they have never done so before, imo anyway Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am

huh. okay, that makes sense. thanks, you just made me feel soo much better!! i would have hated to know how the premiere ends before i've even seen it. but to be honest, i'm way to curious to not check out any spoiler i can get anyway. Wink

so brennan is acknowledging that her having sex with someone else would upset booth and actually acts on it by not having sex with brit guy!? wow. that sure is a change for her, huh!? wonder what's going to happen once ian has left!
Very Happy
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am

The Brit guy is very arrogant and full of himself! The way he said "hells bells" and "buckets" kinda creeped me out! I am like "Take a hint dude, she doesn't want to have sex with you, move a long, you are blocking my view of Booth" lol! To much B&B upset in the premier for me, imo.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 am

Argh... I was really trying to put on my happy face and try to like the Ian guy, but did you hear how smug he was??? He actually said that the bridge raising and lowering would keep Booth entertained for hours!!! What? Does he think he's an idiot! I hope he doesn't treat Pritchard like that... she'd have a good mind to kick his hiney! And then he's about as warm as an ice cube! Did you see how he tried to get Brennan in bed? Geez! He didn't flirt... none of that... just a "I was hoping to tempt you to my bedroom" comment. Argh! What a jerk! Mad

(Obviously this guy who plays Ian is a very good actor, otherwise I wouldn't buy it one bit...or get so worked up... but now I think Ian is a twit.)

Oh did anybody else catch Brennan's expression when Booth said he was there to help her pick out a guy? She looked hurt! I wonder why? Was it because of a previous scene or was it just because he wasn't considering himself? Putting himself down? Putting herself down???

OK... I'm retiring.... LOL I'm working myself up into a fine frenzy!

~2 WEEKS!~
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:21 pm

See ForensicMama I TOLD you he was Snooty!...and you just thought he was sarcastic, and now you've done a 360 and joined us all on the 'We don't like Ian Sexler' side! Mad
Anyone else notice how that clip had bits edited out of it? There's a part missing after Brennan kisses 'Sexler' on the cheek...coz he goes on about in case she becomes more rational? (does he give her is phone number??) and the part where Brennan returns to the table has been cut to ribbons as well...One minute they're talking about Booth finding Brennan a guy, then a meaningful look, then going on about luck and large slices of pie!??? That is not the end of that scene...Look at my Avi...Tower Bridge has opened up much further than where the clip cuts out.
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Awesome clip!

I can't help but think that the Ian guy is sexy! He's got a charming rogue thing about him....
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Totally respect everyones views Smile Smile

But for me Ian is about as sexy and charming as a wet weekend lol!
Being such a jerk towards Booth is just so wrong and off putting. I hope Booth calls him on it.

Also, hoping that we get to see a clip of Booth and Cate flirting to balance things out a little. Booth needs an ego boost after witnessing all that! Jmho Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm sooooo tired to watch them flirting or sleeping with someone else... No
WHY couldn't they just jump each other?! And be happy for the next 300 years?..
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 pm

mereva wrote:I'm sooooo tired to watch them flirting or sleeping with someone else... No
WHY couldn't they just jump each other?! And be happy for the next 300 years?..

WHY would you want that! Then the show is over. And we are all unhappy Sad
Smile
But they should jump each other, i agree Wink
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Oh, I wouldn't want to make everyone unhappy! Smile
Couldn't they just do a show about B&B jumping each other?.. *daydreaming* Embarassed
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

They should, but frankly i also like them flirting with other people, because i just love to see them jealous. I actually even liked the whole sully storyline (as much as i hated the cocky midget)... seeing booth seriously jealous for the first time was just adorable. I love you
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum