Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy

+25
Tan
Alexa
starbuck1974
Shakari
Meegs82
Lo
RGPageantqueen
Annie Oakley
bones206
serendipity
MoonlightGardenias
TinkonBrink
heirofloki
phoebsfan
AnabelleG
mereva
willgirl
ForensicMama
pretty_green_eyes
kiki
southerngirl
Dina
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Turi ray of sunshine
HeyHey
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy Empty Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 am

Just... what????

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Is it April Fool's Day or something, and no-one has told me?

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy Empty Re: Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! and now I have to leave! UGH I will HAVE to read this later! OMG!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy Empty Re: Ausiello spoils Bones finale - Family Guy

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 am

bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....this is too scary Laughing Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 am

I think my only response to this is WTF,it makes no sense.
Dina
Dina
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 am

OK, this is WAY over the TOP in fact I dont know where this idea would have even come from- seriously, have they LOST it?? Do they want us to watch the show or not? Maybe this is why FOX is considering delaying the final until next year- they even know this idea is BAD

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 am

I'm speechless. What? WHAT?!! And just to reiterate...WTF??!! This is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. I look like such an idiot right now, my eyes are ginormous and my mouth is both on the floor and muttering furiously. Thanks Hart for making me look like an eejet.

..........SERIOUSLY?!! And...but...why? WHY?! And given what that Nathan guy says, it sounds like Booth agrees to the baby idea (even if he doesn't later go through with donating)...thanks for the suspense and mystery there...WHAT?!!

I'm off to jibber at a wall somewhere...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 am

kiki wrote:I'm speechless. What? WHAT?!! And just to reiterate...WTF??!! This is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. I look like such an idiot right now, my eyes are ginormous and my mouth is both on the floor and muttering furiously. Thanks Hart for making me look like an eejet.

..........SERIOUSLY?!! And...but...why? WHY?! And given what that Nathan guy says, it sounds like Booth agrees to the baby idea (even if he doesn't later go through with donating)...thanks for the suspense and mystery there...WHAT?!!

I'm off to jibber at a wall somewhere...

I agree with you whole heartly- THIS IS STUPID, beyond STUPID it is INSANE-

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 am

i've been venting over on LJ so i have calmed down abit,. but i still can't believe it. WTF Like.
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 am

I'll say that I like the idea... it's a part of Booth's hallucinations and that doesn't scare me at all.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 am

Ummm.....yea, is it April Fool's already?
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 am

Plus, Booth is donating sperm? Somehow, in my mind I was hoping that whole baby thing was not really happening.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am

Ummm... what?! Probably it's me who is hallucinating... scratch

What is it about a sperm donation room? I thought they'll do it "the usual way"...
And considering another spoiler that the finale with the bed scene could be postponed to the next season, I wouldn't like to have this...weird episode as a finale!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 am

mereva wrote:Ummm... what?! Probably it's me who is hallucinating... scratch

HA! That's what I thought!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by AnabelleG Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 am

willgirl wrote:
mereva wrote:Ummm... what?! Probably it's me who is hallucinating... scratch

HA! That's what I thought!

me too! I had to read the damn thing twice cause i didn't believe it could possibly be true the first time.....

i know it's already been said....but nothing sums it up better than....WTF?!?!?!
AnabelleG
AnabelleG
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 463
Say What You Want : meh....i got nothing
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:51 am

The part my brain deliberately misinterpreted was 'sperm donation room' as 'sperm donation waiting room'.

I really don't want to see that. I mean, I'm no prude, but that just squicks me out. As did the lap dance scene. Hmm, maybe I am a prude.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 am

lol... I had to come read spoilers Willi... your fault.

Can I just take a moment and laugh at how completely out of their minds they are? Fraking hilarious really. I for one, would just like them to admit they've run out of good ideas and end the torment before the whole show just becomes a mockery. Oh wait... too late for that.

I'm sure if I thought the show hadn't already passed it's freshness date, I would be highly offended at the stupidity of it all. But I just can't care anymore.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 am

A scene with a sperm donation wouldn't bother me BUT I'm very disturbed by that 'sperm donation room' itself: why should it be necessary? May be it's part of his hallucination... Otherwise don't see any need for! They can make a baby without it.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 am

willgirl wrote:Plus, Booth is donating sperm? Somehow, in my mind I was hoping that whole baby thing was not really happening.

This, this is what bothers me. Not the cartoon. I'm okay with the cartoon (I've read far more disturbing and annoying hallucinations described by epileptic patients, so cartoons are, by and large, not band in my book). But did he say yes to the baby thing? Really? Oh, god, I hope that's also part of the hallucination. I don't mind how many crazy hijinks they put in, I really don't. But babies, no. I won't take no babies.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 am

We've been talking about it on my blog and I think it'll make sense.

Spoilers are ALWAYS out of context. ALWAYS. How many times have we seen this scenario? They post a spoiler on an episode and EVERYONE freaks and it ends up being NOTHING. This spoiler is completely out of context. To see it IN CONTEXT, we can only watch the episode. So, stop worrying. Stop stressing. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the show. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 am

Uh-huh...I hallucinate cartoon characters all the time!
Only this morning Tweetie Pie came along (He taught he saw a bones spwoiler) and he hit me on the head with a big mallet (that he somehow cleverly concealed behind his back)...and ever since then I thought that Fox were pre-empting bones again...AGAIN!...And then...no, don't laugh...I thought that Booth would hallucinate cartoon characters!!!...*Chuckles to self* Thank goodness it's not real...Oh, that Tweetie Pie and his mallet! Wink ...wait a second (Du du durrrr!) it was real? Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 am

I hear what you're saying ForensicMama, but the mere thought of Brennan having a baby is just so ridiculous. Let's hope this sperm donor thing is for something else!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

Ok, I have calmed down about this. I talked to my husband who is a Huge Family Guy fan, he thinks this could totally work.

He gave me several scenerios he could see happening, and while I dont want to write all them down, they were hilarous and I can see them now, not as bad as I had it in my head. I cant wait for them to get together so, well if Stewie helps that happen, so be it!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 am

Is it possible that Booth is in the "sperm donation room" and then maybe comes to his senses? Like...what is he doing? Even if he DOES agree to help her have a baby, shouldn't he have a say in how it happens? And so we get a scene with him pushing her against the wall and explaining carefully that he wants to do it the natural way.

Seriously though. They can't postpone the "Booth and Brennan in bed thing"...I know Fox has lied to us, but Hart said that. HH. Doesn't he know if he does that he'll have hundreds of screaming angry fangirls foaming at the mouth pounding on his door? I knew this would happen. I knew they'd try and cram too much into the finale. WTF.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by serendipity Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am

I'm finding it awfully difficult to stay positive now.....what's happening to my favourite show...
..at least i know that it wont be as bad as all the worst case scenarios in my imagination....it can't be...can it?!!?

although...i do love stewie....

im just NUMB about all this....i dont understand how any of this could ever BE in context...im just...

words failing

Just gunna have to wait and see

xxSxx

serendipity
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 88
Say What You Want : to be the woman James Morrison is singing about!
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 am

My hubby watches Family Guy, too... in fact, it's on right now. DVD. haha
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum