Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08

+7
Cassiopeia
A2BOREANAZ
mereva
Niah
ForensicMama
ToZiKa
Turi ray of sunshine
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08 Empty Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 am

EDIT8/7/08:
Graphic has been changed since the status of this fic is NOW POSTED

Hello peeps!!
**waves**
You must be wondering what is Turi doing starting a thread for a fic that isn't hers?

Well tis because NIAH or Lacey or Roomie (I think she is one of the few of us that has more than 2 nicknames Very Happy) needs a little nudge to post her WONDERAWESOME WICKEDLY TWISTED fic here!!!
I've taken it upon myself to provide the kick in the... er right direction!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........................

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

STRAPPADO

"Living hell is the best revenge. Let the game begin...and end."

A NIAH FIC.................................

Last edited by Turi ray of sunshine on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08 Empty Re: Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:51 am

I can't wait to start reading!
good idea turi!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08 Empty Re: Strappado a fic by Niah - NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/7/08

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:16 am

Yes!!!!!!!! Another one to read!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:58 am

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! Shocked
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1378
Say What You Want : I believe I have seen hell. It's white. Snow-white.
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 am

Niah wrote:OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! Shocked

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**grins like a maniac**
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
Niah wrote:OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! Shocked

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**grins like a maniac**

You are EVIL!!! E.V.I.L.!!!

But you're my Roomie anyway. Very Happy And yes, as a matter of fact, I do think I am one of the few who's got more than one nickname. lol

Anyway, you won. I give in! I will post Strappado here! But you know, my usual posting is and will always be Thursday.

SO... To anyone and everyone who reads this: YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR LACEY'S THURSDAYS!!! Very Happy king
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Oh my, I LOVED(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) this story! It is one of the best of all the Bones' stories. For those who didn't already read it: DON'T MISS this masterpiece!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:02 am

OMG.............ITS ABOUT TIME...............THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE FIC EVER.......OH THE TORTURE..........LITERALLY............NO ONE IS SAFE........MUAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...GOOD WORK SUNSHINE...............AND OH NIAH.............I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED........EVERYONE MUST READ THIS FIC.............EVERYONE..............READ READ READ...............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 am

is it thursday yet?????????????????????
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:57 am

Only 4 more days A2B!!! Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 am

*a2b sits and watches calendar*..........*taps foot impatiently*..........*taps fingers on desk*...........*draws doodles on sticky notes*........*bites fingernails*(thats a bad one).........*walks aimlessly around hotel*...........*goes back and looks at calendar*.........nope day hasnt gone by yet.....still 4 more days..........how can i make thursday get here faster...........*idea*.............*pulls of monday, tuesday, and wednesday*........*beams with confidence*.............."niah.......it's thursday........time for you to post some of your fic"........................"niah".............."NIAH"......................*walks away mumbling something about being a princess and not getting her way*
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:*a2b sits and watches calendar*..........*taps foot impatiently*..........*taps fingers on desk*...........*draws doodles on sticky notes*........*bites fingernails*(thats a bad one).........*walks aimlessly around hotel*...........*goes back and looks at calendar*.........nope day hasnt gone by yet.....still 4 more days..........how can i make thursday get here faster...........*idea*.............*pulls of monday, tuesday, and wednesday*........*beams with confidence*.............."niah.......it's thursday........time for you to post some of your fic"........................"niah".............."NIAH"......................*walks away mumbling something about being a princess and not getting her way*

**pokes head in a2b's oval office at the ABY and sees her muttering words at the clock sitting on her desk**
No Shocked
**approches chair in front of her very slowly and notice that she hasn't even noticed another person in her office** Rolling Eyes Very Happy Suspect
**pulls new poster of Criss Angel and a2b's James that she just printed from the computer put it in front of the clock and waits**

tongue Razz Wink
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 am

*a2b senses hotness in the room*...........*looks up to see criss and james......a smile takes over her face*....*tapes them to the wall....flashes sunshine a smile and gives her a thankyou*..................*sees turi sitting with her..........a faint smile creeps over her face*.....*looks at calendar once again and frowns.............*..........*idea*..............*calls criss angel and asks him if he can make monday, tuesday, and wednesday disappear*..............*got answering machine..........*.....*left a message*....................

Last edited by A2BOREANAZ on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 am

*criss angel calls back.....bad news......he cant change days until friday*..........now a2b and everyone else must wait until the real thursday..............*idea*................*criss angel just called me back and i hung up on him????????? what the hell was i thinking?????????? obviously i wasnt*......*gets criss back on phone......*............now i feel better.................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:46 am

*steals bat phone away from batman*..........*also takes bat skylight used to summon batman to gotham city*.........*changes it into giant 'NIAH'..........*........*batteries on bat phone need to be charged*........you would think a superhero would keep his battery charged...........'NIAH'......'NIAH'..............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 am

*builds mountain out of soapboxes to preach the wonderawesomeness of this fic*...........*makes and hands out flyers and newpapers along with free pretzels and cupcakes*...........*calls local congress peeps and representatives to get on this*.............*pass a bill that says the week starts with wednesday and ends in thursday*........that way we get bones and strappado all the time.............*hands out strappado pens and skull pencils to sign the bill*
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:58 am

OMG I CAN"T EVEN TYPE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**turi wonders that now peeps might be upset because they see new posts but no chappie posted**
Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:14 am

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!! A2B!!!!!! You are about killing me! I'm in pain here! Laughing with a soar throat HURTS!! Very Happy:D:D

Here's a disturbing thought for you... What if I didn't post this Thursday but waited until next week?? lol!
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 am

mereva wrote:Oh my, I LOVED(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) this story! It is one of the best of all the Bones' stories. For those who didn't already read it: DON'T MISS this masterpiece!

Geez, are you trying to make me disappear under my desk? Embarassed Strappado wasn't that good... Just... evil... and twisted. lol But THANK YOU nonetheless. Very Happy I am beyond flattered!
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Niah wrote:
Geez, are you trying to make me disappear under my desk? Embarassed
Su-u-u-u-ure thing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Niah wrote:Strappado wasn't that good... Just... evil... and twisted. lol But THANK YOU nonetheless. Very Happy I am beyond flattered!
As my 5 years old niece would say: "No, it wasn't that good, it was that best!" Not very 'English' but very true! *ggg* Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 am

Here's a disturbing thought for you... What if I didn't post this Thursday but waited until next week?? lol!

OMG THAT WOULD BE REALLY REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:13 am

So when will this story come up?
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 am

Uhm, looks like it's going to be next Thursday. I was kind of hauled up at the hairdresser's last night. Unless I break my own rule and post the first chapter today?
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 am

you want to let us wait another week?
that's not nice niah.....really not nice....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:33 pm

oh no you don't LACEY!!!!!!!

we don't care how many rules you have to break you better get posting... you think your safe from mobbing I don't think so!

*poly stalks off to find the princess and kas mumbling about needing to get the monkeys and gazelles and prepare the cannon and raid peoples fridges for several year old casseroles*

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next