Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T

+3
EDDB
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Cassiopeia
7 posters

Go down

Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T Empty Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 am

This is my first fanfictional piece and it is a little bit rough. But I hope that you will enjoy that. And i must say that my mother tongue is not English, so excuse-moi for my mistakes. It happens. Smile
I certainly will write more of this story, if anyone is interested.

London.
10 pm.
The flight from New York was arrived. Passengers were getting off. There was a lot of crowd at the Heatrow Airport, as usual. At the arrival gate the passengers of New York flight were blocking the room. In usual workdays the flights from New York were not so fulled, but today there were almost all the Jeffersonian forensic-anthropology unit there. Only Zack Addy was missing.

After solving the Gormagon case, all the team missed Zack. Even Seeley Booth, although he didn’t said or do anything to express it. But they all knew it. They had been invited to London to attend the case, which was opened the previous week. The half-decomposed body were found at the street. Dr. Temperance Brennan was asked to identify the body and to find out what’s happened to it.

While Brennan and Booth were searching the way out, the rest of the unit where in the package area. They walked and argued.

“I didn’t insult the flight attendant. I just said that her limping were not just usual condition. I am sure it is genetic. Did you see the way she stepped!” Temperance was protecting herself.
“Exactly!” said Booth. “You don’t blurt out all that is in your mind, Bones, you gotta think before you say such things. It could insult somebody.”
“But she had a genetic ……”
“No buts, Bones! You insulted that woman. You are lucky to have me by your side. At least she won’t sue you now.”

Brennan stopped for a moment. Booth stepped few steps but when he saw that Brennan had stopped, he stopped too. “What’s wrong?” he said.
“ I am not small enough to walk beside you and your really BIG EGO.”
“What EGO?”
“ You are an arrogant ass. The man who knows everything!” she said.
“Whaaat? I just said what is polite to do. You were not polite with that filght attendant. "
“ You just said that, because you were hitting on her”
“Whaaat? No, no, no, no. I didn’t know that you had an imagination, because I didn’t hit on her.”
“Whatever, Booth, I have eyes, you know.”
“ Yes, whatever, let’s go with peace, please? I’ll go catch a cab, you can stay and pout in there.” said Booth and stepped out from airport building.
Brennan rolled her eyes and followed him.

“What is in the schedule today?” she asked from Booth.
“Well, nothing really. We are going to the local anthropology lab tomorrow, because it’s late already. I call Cam, to check which hotel she reserved our rooms.” said Booth.
“Too bad, I thought that I could see the body today.” said Brennan with a sigh.
“You are crazy, you know that? We just got off a plane, we need some rest before. Yes, hello Cam” he got answer on the phone. “Which hotel did you booked our rooms? Yes, I’ll wait. What, how could you forget this. What now Cam? Okey, okey okey. We´ll find.” he hung up and looked furious . “You know, that Cam forgot to book rooms for all of us.”
“What??”
“Yes, and she told me that we should go and find ones by ourselves. “ The cab stopped in font of him. “So let’s go!”
Brennan shook her head , placed her suitcase to the trunk and sat in the cab.

As they sat in the cab they started a new argument in football subject. Apparently there was a big football game(soccer) in town and Booth wanted to see that. Brennan didn’t understand the point of a football game.

When they arrived at the first hotel, they discovered with the surprise, that because of soccer game, almost all rooms in the hotels were booked. There were only three rooms in that hotel, that were free. They booked all three and waited for rest of the crew.

When Hodgins, Angela, Cam, the new intern Michael arrived, they didn’t know how to divide theirselves into those rooms. Finally Booth decited to arrange a lottery which would divide people into those rooms. Of course Angela and Hodgins were together, as they pulled out each-other names. Cam and the new guy were in one room together. And as it turned out , Booth and Brennan were together.
They pouted and muttered, but everyone set their way to their rooms. When Booth and Brennan finally got to their room, they noticed one detail, that administrator hadn’t mentioned them . There was only one bed in there.

“She said that it would be a room for two people!” said Brennan with surprise.
“It is, Bones, just look at the size of that bed!” Booth dropped his package and layed down to that huge bed. “It is a room for two”
“I thought that there is two beds in here” said Brennan.
“As you see, there isn’t. Relax, Bones, you heard the lady, tomorrow some rooms will be free, so we can be in separate rooms. But now, drop your bags and check out how soft this bed is.” he said with the voice that sounded like a kid in the candy store .

She put down her bags and came to the bed. “Yes, it is soft,” she said with agreeing tone. “But it’s bad for the spine. I prefer harder mattresses.” And she stood up.
“But you have to deal with that mattress, because there is no other possibilities here to sleep. So you’ll gonna have to stay with me and this soft mattress.” said Booth.

“Okay, okay” she agreed with Booth in loud voice, but murmured by herself. “It’s gonna be a long night…”

Last edited by Cassiopeia on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T Empty Re: Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Me likey this story!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Me wants more!?
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
B&B sharing bed.....gets my mind drifting off Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T Empty Re: Bones in London (Brennan&Booth)-Rated T

Post by EDDB Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 am

ehehe! i likkke it so far! Very Happy more more please!
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:49 pm

I like it too.
Please continue soon!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:23 am

Here is the next part. Hope you like it. ( Special thanks to Karlia for being my english speller Smile).

After a long and hot bath, Brennan stood in front of the mirror. She had her pale-pink silky night-gown on as she blow-dried her hair. She could hear quiet sounds of TV and humming. Booth was in the bed. She turned off her blow-dryer and started collecting her stuff . Suddenly three quick knocks at the bathroom door startled her. She dropped few things which she was holding.

“Whaat?” she asked.

“I gotta pee” Booth answered. “I thought you went to live there.”

“Wait a second, I am ready in a few ” said Brennan.

She grabbed her things and opened the door. Booth stood there gazing her. She was wearing only her night-gown. It was pale-pink and really short and exposing. The lower edge of gown didn’t reach to the knees. On top of the breasts and here and there was valenciennes. Booth stood therefor a few seconds with an amazed look on his face . And then shut his mouth.

“Wooow!” he said, when Brennan went pass him.
“There was no need to dress up for me” he said with a naughty smile. Brennan looked back to him and gave him strange look.

“I didn’t dress up for you. It is my sleeping clothes. I sleep with it every night.” she told him.

“Okey, but you seem pretty dressed up.” he said. “You have roommates every day in your room, to whom to dress up to?” he laughed.

Brennan threw him with a handcream tube . Booth caught it and said “Thanks, it was just what I needed!”. He laughed.

“Go and pee!” shouted Brennan. “Your bladder must be exploding every minute now?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot.” He smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brennan put her things away and went to the bed. She chose the left side of the bed and was just pulling the blanket over her, when Booth came out of the bathroom.

“Hey, Bones, what are you doing on my side?” he asked surprisingly.

“What, who said that it is your side?” she asked and sat up.

“I thought it was. I am used to it that women sleep on my left hand. It’s like tradition.”

“I am not your usual woman, Booth. And I hear this kind of tradition first time in my life.”

“Look, Bones, just go to the left side. I can’t sleep on the wrong side. And look – there is a lot more space than here” he said with a cunning smile.

“Okey,okey, I am going. See?” she moved her body to the left side and pulled on the blanket again. Booth laid down on the other side of the bed. He tried to pull the blanket, but there was any blanket left . He nudged Brennan.

“What?”

“You have all the blanket. And I am cold. Could you give me some?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah, ofcourse. I am sorry. Just that I am used to sleep alone in my bed. So. I usually have whole blanket for myself .”

“But tonight you’ll have to share this bed with me, so give me some then, eeh?”

Bones freed some blanket to Booth and the room went quiet. After a while, all that could be heard was quiet breathing. Then someone turned itself. And again breathing.

“Booth, what are you doing?” , Brennan’s voice cut the silence.

“Nothing!”

“Yahyah! I felt it.”

“What? I just moved myself!”

“Yeah, and your hand just touched my back and my hips just because you moved yourself?”

“ Yes. Ok. I am moving farther. So we can’t touch each other anymore.”

He turned and pulled the blanket together with him. Brennan protested and pulled it back.

“Heeey! I want this blanket too!” protested Booth and pulled it back.

Then the war started. Brennan took her pillow and hit Booth with it.

“That’s it!” Booth laughed and took his pillow and hit Brennan back. Brennan laughed too and they started a pillow fight. In the middle of the fight they stood up and hit each other. Booth used his advantage to end this fight and grabbed her arms. He pushed her down to bed. Unfortunately Brennan stumbled on the blanket and the both fell to bed, Booth on top. They stared each other and finally Booth moved himself.

“Sorry. “ he smiled and got off from her.

“ It's okay ” Brennan said with strange voice. It wasn’t bad voice , but strange. So strange, that Booth noticed it. He didn’t say anything, but he noticed.

They talked for hours, because neither of them couldn’t sleep. Eventually when they fell asleep, the clock showed 03:25.

The alarm clock was set to wake up in 8:00. Brennan woke up before the clock started to ring. She felt strangely – she was lying on side and Booth’s arm was holding her waist. His nose was hidden in her hair. Brennan tried to move. Seeley mumbled something and intensified his grasp over the waistline. Brennan turned the other side and looked in the face of a sleeping man. She whispered softly.

“Booth, Booth! Wake up.”

Booth moved his lashes and opened his eyes. He saw Tempe looking at his face. He felt his arm lying on her waist. It felt good, holding her but he pulled away.

“Sorry. I didn’t know, what I was doing while I was sleeping.”

“It's fine .” she said. “Nobody knows what he or she is doing while asleep. But we have to get up”

The alarm clock went on. Booth hit it with his arm and they both climbed out of the bed. Brennan went to bathroom to change her clothes. Booth pulled his trousers on, hiding his Simpson’s underpants. When Brennan came out of the bathroom she saw Booth standing and looking out of the window, with no shirt on. She saw her pectoral muscles and abdominalis. Booth walked to the bathroom and Brennan felt that she was blushing after she saw him like this. Booth was hot. She tried to concentrate other things, while Booth walked in the room, with no shirt on. She was telling herself “No thinking about Booth. I don’t want us to be friends with benefits.” Until Booth finally put his white shirt and a jacket.

“ I am going to book another room” she said.

“ Yea, I know. I thought so.” he said. “ I am going to eat breakfast, can I crab anything for you too?”

“Yes, please check if they have a vegetable salad,. I’ll be down in a second.”

Booth went out and Brennan started to pack her things. When she went down he had booked another room.
Booth waited her in the restaurant. He had ordered some salad and beef. They ate and went to to solve the case.

The evening was in full might, when the crew finally got back to hotel. Brennan moved her things to new room. The new room looked almost the same, but the things were like in mirror. She took really hot bath and before she went bed, she decided to go out to the balcony. She looked at the stars a long time. She was looking at the siluette of London, when she heard voice behind her.

“You could not sleep without me?”

She turned and saw Booth smiling. Booth had booked the room next to her's. He looked hot. Brennan felt herself blushing again and she returned to watch stars.

“No. I was taking bath and I felt hot. So I came here. It's colder here than in the room.”

“Yeyeeah. Why don’t you just admit that you missed me?” he winked and stood next to her.

“Maybe a little” she smiled.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:06 am

I really like the story so far.
But there are still several things which could be improved....I'm not too good with english grammar myself but I think that there are several "to"s and "at"s and other short words missing, mostly prepositions, I think.
I think I'm not describing it well....I'll give you an example:
She tried to concentrate (?) other things...

I hope it's no problem that I told you that....I really lke your story and I would love to read more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:29 am

Thank you. I am improving myself while i am writing. So. Even bad things are good Smile If you know what i mean. I'll try to improve myself.

I know its an akward story. But I like it.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EDDB Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 pm

i am loveeeeing this! Very Happy ur doing a great job! keep it up woo!
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 pm

This part of the story goes for Karlia. I think she knows why Smile

„Hehee!“ Booth smiled. “I knew it”.

“Don’t overflow here. I was just kidding.” she smiled back. Booth face turned serious for few seconds and then he smiled again.

“You little ….. I was almost thinking you missed me”. He shook his head in a wicked smile.

“Gotcha!” she said. “ But I am going to bed, I think” She stepped few steps towards the door.

“Already?”

“Yes, tomorrow is going to be a long day” she pressed the door handle down and stepped in. She looked Booth behind the curtains. He stood in front of the edge of balcony. Half naked, wearing only boxers. She sighed softly thinking about the last night. How good she felt, when she and he were in bed together. How nice it was to be in man’s arms. She kind of missed that feeling. She stepped to bed and tried to sleep.

She was half-asleep, when she heard movement on the balcony. At first she thought that it was burglar. But the she recognized the shape of the shadow that was on the glass door. It was Booth. Seconds after that she heard weak knock on the door.

“Yes” she answered with sleepy voice.

“May I come in?”

“Come.”

He stepped in and looked at her. She was wearing the same gown that she was wearing the other day. Hot. He felt extremely sweaty when she stood up.

“What’s the matter?” she asked with a concern.

“Eeem… I couldn’t sleep. So I was wondering if I could sleep here?” he asked.

“ Here? Why?”

“ I don’t know. I couldn’t sleep. May I stay here. Please??”

“ Okay. But go and get yourself a blanket, I won’t share it with you.”

Booth disappeared behind the glass door and after few seconds he was back with his blanket. They both went to bed. There was a moment of silence and then the movement started again. They both wanted to find a suitable position. Neither of them couldn’t seem to find the position. They both turned their faces to each other and stared.

“What?” Brennan asked.

“Nothing” Booth answered.

Few minutes of silence.

“Whaat?” She asked again.

“ Just that…” he couldn’t find a words. She looked him with her beautiful blue eyes.

“Just that , you are so beautiful…” he finally said.

“Eeem.. Okay. If you say so.” she said and they both turned quiet.

They stared each other for a long time. Brennan felt how her blood was going up to her cheeks and she was blushing. Then suddenly Booth came closer. He closed his eyes.

“What are you doing?” Brennan broke the silence. He opened his eyes and answered.

“I was trying to kiss you”

“Why?”

“Because I want to kiss you, Bones”

She felt that she wanted too. But they were colleagues. There was no relationship allowed. She didn’t want to allow it. NO. No kissing, no relationship.

“You know, you can’t kiss me. We are partners, you can’t poss……” Booth’s lips shut her mouth and her brain went to jello. She felt his lips. So eager and so wanting. She opened her mouth just a little bit and his tongue forced in. It was so good. So wrong, but yet so good.

It seemed like the kiss lasted forever. Finally they both had to breathe. After a moment of fresh air, her thoughts were coming back. She wanted to say something more but she felt how Booth’s lips touched her neck. She inhaled with quiet moan. It felt sooo fucking good. She forgot about everything. There was only this moment. She wanted to share it with him. So she kissed his neck and she could hear how Booth breathed the same way that she was breathing a moments ago.

Booth’s lips came back to her mouth. They kissed strongly for minutes. Then he stopped. He looked the woman he was holding. She was so beautiful and so strong. He admired her for that. She was in his hands now. Only he could touch her. He looked the crystal blue eyes that opened. He asked.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” There was a long pause. She looked those deep brown eyes and she could drown in them.

“Yes.” She said quietly and kissed him.

That was what he had been waiting. He kissed her passionately and slowly removed her gown. He was surprised to see her naked. He closed his eyes. It could not be true… He thought. He opened them and she looked him. He bended himself, so he could kiss every inch of her body…

When Brennan opened her eyes next morning, she found an empty bed. Booth had left. Had left! How could he! She moved herself so that she could sit. She thought of what they had done. It was wrong. It was so wrong. And Booth had left. Why had he left? Was she so…… Her thoughts were paused when she saw Booth coming in with a breakfast table.

“Good Morning, Sunshine!” he said. “Did you sleep well?” he asked when he put the table in the bed. He bent down and kissed her on the lips. Slowly. When she could breathe she asked.

“Breakfast in bed?” she smiled.

“Yes.”

She grabbed an apple and bit it.

“So, what we are going to do?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“We spent the night together. I want to know was it just a one night stand and next conquest of yours or…?”

Booth smiled and took her hands.

“Let’s see what the future will bring us” he said. “ If you don’t want this, then we quit this. But if you want, we could spend the eternity together.”

Brennan didn’t know, what to answer. She looked into his eyes. So brown and so deep. She wanted him. She wanted to spend the eternity with him. But she said.

“I want to be with you.”

Booth was so relieved. He thought that Brennan would say no to him. At last, he could be with her. His sunshine. He hugged her strongly and kissed. She was now his. His girl, his sunshine. They started to make out when Brennan’s mobile phone rang. Booth closed her ears with his palms and they kissed. Then Brennan suddenly remembered – the case needed to be solved!

“Fuck!” she whispered.

“Fuck?” he asked in surprise. “You get what you beg for yourself, woman” and started to kiss her vey passionately.

“No-no-no!” she laughed, enjoying the kisses on her body. “ The case, remember. We need to go to work. I’ll bet that it is Cam who is calling.”

“Oh yeah!” he remembered. “Right” he grinned his face.

When they changed clothes and were getting out the door, Booth stopped and blocked her way.

“Which room are we going to stay tonight?” he asked.

“ Probably yours. Let’s find out in the evening? Shall we go now? She pushed him. Booth resisted a bit, but soon they moved together towards the elevator.

At 11.00 pm the elevator doors opened. Booth and Brennan were chatting.

“This is very interesting case you know.” she said.

“How’s that?” he answered. “The girl was sexually abused and lighted on fire.”

“It was interesting, don’t you think? I am thinking the ways how she was abused. I haven’t seen this before on a corpse”

“What? You are thinking about sex and sex games when you are doing the autopsy?” he smiled with a naughty face.

“No! Just that…”

“I messed with your head!" he pointed a finger towards her and moved it. "Now all you can think is sex???” he smiled and started to look something in his back pocket.

“No, I am just saying..” she put down her suitcase, but she couldn’t finish her sentence, because Booth pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her. She was disarmed. When they paused to breathe, Booth said.

“I have an idea.”

“What idea?” she asked when Booth dragged her into the bedroom.

“Knowing your sexual interests, I know you’ll like it.” he closed the bedroom door and started to undress Brennan. When she was half-naked she heard a metallic sound and then she felt something cold against her wrist. She opened her eyes and saw – handcuffs! WTF? Booth attached her to the bed and did the same with second hand. She started to struggle but Booth smiled with a naughty-naughty face.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 am

oh naughty Booth!
I like that!

Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:14 am

Surprised that was good. im bored and blah. good job though:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 am

This is a great story, Triinu! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:16 am

Thank you both. I'll try to write it more, if I have time.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:21 am

okie dokie.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:37 pm

uh-oh... naughty booth Wink
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down