Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4

+10
starbuck1974
Sarah9488
lena152
TemperTemper
MELUVBONES
Meegs82
Lo
piratesmiley
magicstar
marymageli
14 posters

Go down

Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4 Empty Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4

Post by marymageli Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Searching Bones site's Lynn bills their own coverage of the Monte Carlo Festival and, within, David's press conference. The first part of the coverage is incorrect though, have no idea how on earth the correspondent misunderstood David hearing they had already filmed in England! Hopefully the rest is OK.

The interview is about the likeliness of BB getting together though in fantasy, the introduction of new female characters causing frictions which I interpret as Booth having girlfriend(s) (it's about time), about dream locations for BONES, about his character development and some personal info like what sort of sports he pursues in order to stay fit.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

David Boreanaz Dishes About Season Four!

by Lynn on June 13th, 2008

B5media had our very own correspondent covering the Monte-Carlo Television Festival this week. Lisa Finnegan brought back her own photos from the event and wrote info that she gained while there. Here’s a photo she took of David Borenaaz (lucky girl!) and her coverage of his press conference at the event:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The Bones crew spent three weeks in England shooting a two part show where Brennen and Booth help Scotland Yard solve the mystery of a body found floating on the River Thames, said David Boreanaz, who held the first press conference at the Monte-Carlo Television Festival on Tuesday. He said filming took place in London and Oxford, where Brennan was invited to give a speech.

Boreanaz hinted that while it is unlikely that Booth and Brennen will move past the kiss they shared in season 3, they may become physical in some upcomming fantasy scenes. “Obviously this is the fourth season and we have to put the characters in a position where they can become physical,” he said. “Season four will be a bit fantasy driven; it will be a bit film noir. We are going to stretch the boundaries of the characters and there will be some female characters introduced who will cause some friction.”

Boreanaz said he plans to direct at least one episode and hopes the road trips continue past London. “Taking them to different locations is something I would love to see. I enjoyed putting Booth in the middle of English humor and seeing what happened. I would love for them to go to Japan,” he said.

The quirkiness of the character and the fact that Booth continues to develop motivates Boreanaz. “I have a lot of fun with the character, I enjoy being him and I am always working on progressing the character. DNA scenes and science bores me. For me it is always about relationship driven characters and stretching the characters.”

He brings a lot of life experience to Booth, including a mutual taste for interesting socks and props he finds in his real life.

The proud father of a six year old son, he stays fit by playing ice hockey and mountian biking. Boreanaz said that for him, the key to success is happiness. “Where do I expect to be in 10 years? The same place I expected to be 10 years ago — content and happy. If you are content and happy then things are right.”

I really like how David - presumably - finished his press conference. Happiness he considers as his first goal in life, yeah, sounds human. Really human. I like his ars poetica.

Last edited by marymageli on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4 Empty Re: Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4

Post by magicstar Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm

ohhh fantasy!!!..so S3 finale WAS a fantasy sequence..all in booths head..zack is not the apprentice..yay!!!..well i can hope can't I lol..i love DB's outlook on life..very down to earth!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4 Empty Re: Will Brennan and Booth get physical? Hmm. - Searching Bones info on S4

Post by piratesmiley Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:37 am

*Fantasy?* If my dad sees me see anything remotely close to that, he'll shoot the tv! hehe...wow though. FANTASY SCENES!
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 am

oh jeez, wonder how physical this is going to get (never know with fantasies). thanks for the info!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 am

Fantasy scenes?!?! It IS about damn time!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by MELUVBONES Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 pm

I do not know why I am not has fired up with this fantasy thing....I mean, there is so much to explore yet...I mean they haven't even admited they sorta kinda like each other a little...I don't know, it seems to me that they are forcing them to stay away too damn much. This whole fntasy thing remind me of JAG, Reminton Steel, Moonlight and every single show where a male and female lead characters have too much UST.
Well, anyway, we'll see what happens...*sights* No

MELUVBONES

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:21 pm

oh MEL...i am hoping the zack being involved with gorgonzola is all fantasy..lol..i dont want B and B together..not yet anyways
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TemperTemper Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

piratesmiley wrote:*Fantasy?* If my dad sees me see anything remotely close to that, he'll shoot the tv! hehe...wow though. FANTASY SCENES!

LOL, that's what I thought when my husband sees it Wink I am not sure about this fantasy thing *prays they don't eff it up*
TemperTemper
TemperTemper
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://tempertemper77.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:42 am

^ i agree, temper. if they mess it up, we'll all be stuck with weird-ass images implanted into our brains!!!
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm

I think it would be cool to see them "together" in a dream sequence, but only if it doesn't last too long. Not an episode-long dream sequence, that might be too much. It has to be done tastefully, which I have every confidence in the writers that it will be.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 pm

fantasy?? oh i don't know. maybe a short dream sequence, okay, but i really hope it won't get too silly. they can't stretch this out forever.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Hmm, I like the idea of a fantasy. You know like one of them waking up and not being sure what that was about.
And actually, I think I get used to this whole friction idea. And I like it more and more. The Booth/Sully-jealousy was awesome and no it's time for Brennan to dislike someone...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by starbuck1974 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 am

I like the idea of a fantasy intermezzo, too. Doesn't need to be long, just a dream one of the two has because they are forced to share the room Smile
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by susan3241 Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:47 am

Japan? Huh. How random.

Anywho, I'm all for dirty fantasies. Smile Bring it on!

susan3241

Number of posts : 7
Say What You Want : Buffalos are evil!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 am

Fantasy eppy...Yep. I'm worried. I keep trying to hope for the best out of the writers...but at the same time oh, Hello! Arn't they the ones that stuck a big ol' carving knife in Zach's hand and said, "What's that Eric?...Squint? In a lab? NO! Nononono! See now you're a mad...oh, no sorry...now you're a logical knife wielding murderer! Let's just go with that one...."
I don't want an eppy that goes for the comedy value...B&B married with kids! Ha! The fun! Or forty odd minutes of here's that REAL kiss we promised and B&B in bed together. Now, when we said real what we really meant was...err...not real at all!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed...Please tell me I won't need to develop selective Bones amnesia again?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:02 pm

I don't think they'll do an entire fantasy-episode. morelike the first twominutes before the theme song starts.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:02 am

Man, I'd love to see them shooting that part! Twisted Evil Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Oakley Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:14 pm

I love the dream idea!
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Say What You Want : Never do anything that you can't explain to a paramedic....
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:21 am

maybe there'll be some extended versions on youtube again... Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 am

and a b-roll... =)
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum