Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #9

+23
PIMP
himbeer29
CheeseBK
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
riviera41797
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
katarina
ehbee
phoebsfan
Evi
squirtandmilo
Francie
jonezn4Bones
kiki
A2BOREANAZ
SnoopGirl
flyersfan35
marymageli
Polygirl
magicstar
Kasper
Meegs82
27 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Archive #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Archive #9

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:47 pm

HEY SNOOP!!!
How are you this fine tuesday morning.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh! There you are. Hope all is well. I see all you people like to sleep. I got more than enough - anything over 4 hours is a lot for me.

And I'm jealous of everybody having skype and reliable broadband.

I used to sleep super long hours, about 10-11 hours. Nowadays I could sleep more, it's just the opportunity is not given. You see I go to bed late, get up early. But I would say I would really need about 8-9 hours' of sleep. My mother told me when I was a child I could sleep about 12 hours a night and was always tired by the end of the day.

Since women are so much more duty and obligation oriented - and also in need of good stimulation from communication and interaction - they seldom get sufficient sleep. From different and varying research I've read: women need 10 hours of solid sleep. Everyone requires 6 hours just for cell regeneration and 8 has become the norm which is a reasonable amount for men. Women have more going on both in level of activity and internal systems and require more time to recharge. Also, male blood has a 20% higher oxygen content so we have a reserve women don't

You're still acting father on me again. LOL. Your head is a concise encyclopaedia, but no worries, you appeal to me like this. Very Happy

sorry. I have auditory and photographic memory. Almost any subject is interesting to me and I forget I bore people.

jonezy, jonezy. It seems my words just can't get to your head. Did I say you bore me? Did I say I don't want to hear what you've got to say? Did I say shut up? No? Then why are you acting as if I did? As I told you, I sort of drawn to your words. So PLS, send me lengthy explanations on whatever topic you feel to put on display. Very Happy

No. I did not interpret what you said in any negative connotations. I just have a tendency to go on and on about anything from how milk cartons are made to the impact of trade routes from Asia on Western culture without taking a breath. I seem to lecture rather than engage in dialog. And, coincidentally - your maternal instincts find a lot in me to mother, don't they? Smile

You've caught me off guard. So what's our "relationship"? What sort of combination would come out of father lecturing his daughter or mother scolding her child? I have a distinct feeling not a healthy one.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Hi Snoop!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I am very close to 1500. Qué bueno!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 pm

I am done playing in itunes now; why is it that I have to love songs so much! I had $15 on my account and when I was done I only had $7; that's under 15 minutes. LOL
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:52 pm

hi Snoop.

And the way Jonez is going he's going to pass you within a week Mary Laughing
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 pm

You can past the 1,500 today Mary.

OH and a 'q' for Jonez do you follow sports? American Football? (which btw I have always thought it's a bad name for that sport since they barely use their feet).
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 pm

Evi wrote:hi Snoop.

And the way Jonez is going he's going to pass you within a week Mary Laughing

I am well aware of that. But I am nice and kind so I'll let him. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Well. I know some asked a few days ago what I do career wise. If anyone is hoping that I'm independently wealthy and enjoying the successes of a dynamic and fruitful and interesting career path - I'm wishing the same thing. The truth of the matter is that I seemed to have "peaked" way to early (and no snickering over thoughts of "typical" for a man you dirty minded ones). My twenties were nothing but success after success and all was going remarkably well until I married and we moved to accommodate my bride's new job. I naively thought I would simply pick up where I left off but the cultures were extremely different just moving from the Northeast to the Southwest of the United States.

The ride of nothing but upward progress stopped very abruptly. I was able to maintain a standard of living but it was much more of a struggle and that was one of the fatal blows to my marriage. My wife and I went through a really bad economic patch and the divorce was the straw that broke the camels back. We collapsed financially and because of that I lost all of my security clearances and opportunities to continue to work in my chosen field. After bankruptcy filing and foreclosure of my home I was done as far as my profession was concerned. I have been piecing it all back together for five years. I ultimately had to shift my paradigm so much that I am now a tractor-trailer driver. I've only being doing that for about a year and it was providing the means to escape the financial hole I got myself into. But, February, I blacked out while driving and no one has found a medical cause. I am supposed to be cleared to return to work in a week or two but that is not guaranteed.

When I do return to work I will be away from home all but roughly 72 days a year. I don't have a laptop so I will be scrambling to procure that and a wireless broadband account. While driving a minimum of 8 hours per day I will obviously not be able top participate online. I will also be driving around the clock based on whenever pickups and deliveries are scheduled. It's a wonderful logistics puzzle and I really don't mind the work but for a social animal such as myself the alone time with my own thoughts is torturous.

It is purely a means to an end. I hope to take advantage of the isolatio and solitude to be forced into disciplining myself to write and maybe be published. It would be my greatest dream fulfilled to be an author as my profession.

Now you have my entire life revealed in a weekend and two days worth of posts.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 pm

"It is a wonderful day today, in the neighbourhood, Won't you be my neighbour?"

Feeling extra happy today sunny

One that that helps is Mother Nature is being nice and giving us some beautiful June weather that doesn't require my A/C to be on like the previous week.
Slept SO WELL last night.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:Good Morning!

Mornin' Snoop. Everything diggity-dawg for you?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 pm

katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
I have a poetic soul. Everything is lyrical that tumbles around inside my head.

oh ok, I was afraid that you´re a little moody today

No??? Maybe I'm just feeling a vibe from the forum like that this morning. It seems to be a more intuitive groove going on. The domain of multi-tasking/multi-sensing females and not bulls in the china shop, like me.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Jonezn, just wanted to say that my dad was a truck driver and my mom often worried about him falling asleep at the wheel as he would push himself so he could get back home to us. He always returned but not without much worry from my mom. I found this out a few years after he died from my mom.

Although not your desired profession, it is an honest days/night work and without people like yourself who tae on that job of endless miles of road, we wouldn't have many of the day to day things we take for granted, like Food.
Good luck in your writing.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm

If anyone is hoping that I'm independently wealthy and enjoying the successes of a dynamic and fruitful and interesting career path - I'm wishing the same thing.

Firstly I just gotta say that made me smile; because while we all hope to live a life like that my dear; must of us are still striving toward sucess or at least contenment on our choosen field (in my case it choose me more than I choose it).

And as for the rest, we all have had rough patches in our lives (even mine that while short lived has been kind of a blow after blow lately) and the fact that you are still going out there and working speaks a lot about your character. I do hope that you feel better soon and can get back to work.

And look forward to 'seeing' you again. We have kinda gotten used to having you around Very Happy.
Trust me no man has hung around this long (well except for Cement) and I think all of the girls that are here are new but back over when we were at the official Boneyard we had a VERY VERY unpleasant guest of the male species Very Happy. So it is refreshing to have you around even if it's for a week more and we definetely look forward to seeing when you can come back and even if it's just to drop a little HELLO.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Is feeling this happy/cheerful a sign of "bad" things to come later on today? tongue

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Is feeling this happy/cheerful a sign of "bad" things to come later on today?

SUSH WOMAN!! LOL my bm is not here yet! and I don't want to get in trouble!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

I'm going to quit lurking and go work full speed. Back in a bit hopefully!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:18 pm

grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Why are you growling Magic?!?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 pm

BYE EVI!!!
Where did everyone else go!?!?!?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:23 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh! There you are. Hope all is well. I see all you people like to sleep. I got more than enough - anything over 4 hours is a lot for me.

And I'm jealous of everybody having skype and reliable broadband.

I used to sleep super long hours, about 10-11 hours. Nowadays I could sleep more, it's just the opportunity is not given. You see I go to bed late, get up early. But I would say I would really need about 8-9 hours' of sleep. My mother told me when I was a child I could sleep about 12 hours a night and was always tired by the end of the day.

Since women are so much more duty and obligation oriented - and also in need of good stimulation from communication and interaction - they seldom get sufficient sleep. From different and varying research I've read: women need 10 hours of solid sleep. Everyone requires 6 hours just for cell regeneration and 8 has become the norm which is a reasonable amount for men. Women have more going on both in level of activity and internal systems and require more time to recharge. Also, male blood has a 20% higher oxygen content so we have a reserve women don't

You're still acting father on me again. LOL. Your head is a concise encyclopaedia, but no worries, you appeal to me like this. Very Happy

sorry. I have auditory and photographic memory. Almost any subject is interesting to me and I forget I bore people.

jonezy, jonezy. It seems my words just can't get to your head. Did I say you bore me? Did I say I don't want to hear what you've got to say? Did I say shut up? No? Then why are you acting as if I did? As I told you, I sort of drawn to your words. So PLS, send me lengthy explanations on whatever topic you feel to put on display. Very Happy

No. I did not interpret what you said in any negative connotations. I just have a tendency to go on and on about anything from how milk cartons are made to the impact of trade routes from Asia on Western culture without taking a breath. I seem to lecture rather than engage in dialog. And, coincidentally - your maternal instincts find a lot in me to mother, don't they? Smile

You've caught me off guard. So what's our "relationship"? What sort of combination would come out of father lecturing his daughter or mother scolding her child? I have a distinct feeling not a healthy one.

My first two impressions are:
"Don't worry about anything like that," and,
"Enjoy it."

There's always some elements of every imaginable interaction between the genders. It can be brother/sister or parent/child or patterns of reaction and responses from our good and bad experiences growing up. Sometimes it just flips on its own. We behave and act where we are most comfortable, I suppose.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:23 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
No??? Maybe I'm just feeling a vibe from the forum like that this morning. It seems to be a more intuitive groove going on. The domain of multi-tasking/multi-sensing females and not bulls in the china shop, like me.

I have to agree with the vibe... Though, reading your thoughts and considering your ability to maneuvre in this mostly feminine environment, I wouldn´t describe you as bull in the china shop Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm

HI Kat! I can't quite remember if I said hi to you before or not
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:HI Kat! I can't quite remember if I said hi to you before or not

I think you did but it doesn´t hurt to do it again, right? Smile So, hello turi, how are you? Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 pm

It gets kind of confusing over here I am good Kat; at work as usual how are you?, how was your day? I think it's night in your neck of the world right?!?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down