Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #5

+16
clairebear_nz
Meegs82
fanofbones
willgirl
himbeer29
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
SnoopGirl
jonezn4Bones
marymageli
redrider
magicstar
squirtandmilo
flyersfan35
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Archive #5 Empty Archive #5

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:32 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
magicstar wrote:oh sweets..that is bad..!!! i know you love her...but she sounds like a bitch....she took your kids away!!!

I'm no saint. I never cheated on her, beat her or the kids, or a lot of the normal crap women experience but I knew what I had and I pissed it away. I would forget (since she is so much like Brennan) that although she didn't exhibit the usual feminine emotions that didn't mean they weren't there. I treated her like I was dealing with a man. She couldn't compartmentalize things the way men do to deal with ugliness. She pretended to but it wasn't the real thing. Then a year plus after the divorce her sister told me, "I always thought you should have been with me, anyway." That was very much like the Cam and her sister deal with Booth for their father's birthday dinner.

Ouch! That's a twist. And dare she? I mean...

I do not know what happened near the end of the marriage but prior to that I know she never cheated. She regularly bragged to her friends that she knew I would never cheat. It may have given her too much security. I can't say. But, the last 15 months of my marriage I slept on the couch. I was not invited to join her during that time. About 2 months prior to her leaving she asked me to get something from her purse and my {stale?} condoms fell out onto the floor. I looked at her and her answer was, "Just in case."

If you want a real good story I'll tell you about the last time 'together" after that - but that story will be for another night. Let's stay happy.

Well, jonezy, that is up to you, but just remember, we are always here to listen. That's one of the reasons I love it here...I've made some wonderful friends on here, and they've helped me through some tough times. And I've met some of them, like I said, and they are closer to me than any friends I've ever had. So, whenever you need to talk, just go ahead. And if no one is here, just IM me, I'm usually around somewhere, unless I'm asleep or at work...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Archive #5 Empty Re: Archive #5

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:33 am

Oh well Fly. My mum said she was never going to have kids. And the only reason she did was because I came along. Mistake number one.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:33 am

and we have already decided what we want to happen when we die..if he goes first he was to be cremated so i can roll him up and smoke him!!!..he has a wierd sense of humour.. and i want to be plastinated and put on display!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:34 am

Fly listened to me when I was having an exam moment. And she ignored my disgusting language.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:34 am

SquirtandMilo wrote:Oh well Fly. My mum said she was never going to have kids. And the only reason she did was because I came along. Mistake number one.

Well, that is something no parent should EVER say to their child. And let me tell you, Stephanie was not planned, but she was NOT a mistake. Children are gifts from God, and they are NEVER a mistake.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:35 am

anywho, dr. jonezy, how did you find us?
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:35 am

oh, and thanks for the pointer, flyer....you will let us know when you crack that first winecooler, right?
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 am

And sorry, I don't mean to sound preachy, but that just makes me angry. And if she thinks it was a mistake, it was HER mistake, not yours.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 am

redrider wrote:oh, and thanks for the pointer, flyer....you will let us know when you crack that first winecooler, right?

I doubt you'll need me to tell you...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 am

Ahh Fly, I'm used to it. No worries.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:40 am

Well, you shouldn't be 'used to it'. That's just upsetting to me...everytime I hear that, I just wanna...well, I don't know what.

But I shall move on, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but just remember what I said, okay?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:40 am

did jonezy leave?
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:41 am

No, I don't think so. He writes such wonderful posts, though, I'm sure they take a lot of time.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:41 am

I think we may have scared him off...

I promise Fly. And don't worry, you weren't making me uncomfortable. *hugs*
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:42 am

I feel reluctant to go, but all good things must come to an end... for the time being, it's awfully late or rather too early? Decide yourself; it's 2.42 am.

jonezy, it's been a pleasure talking to you about both silly and serious things. Hopefully we'll meet often. Life sometimes is not gracious to us. I know, it's a cliché, but it's actually one of the most obvious state of our lives. See you pretty soon.

All the other, fly, magic if still here, Squirt and red... good night. I have had a great night here talking for at least 3 hours. Looking forward to the next marathon. Love you all.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:42 am

Okay. *hugs back*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:43 am

SquirtandMilo wrote:Jonzey, thats sad! You'll make me cry. This is precisely why I shall never get married.

Marriage is awesome. Love isn't romance and it isn't sex. It's an act of will. When that is in place the other two work so much better. But, people come into marriage with expectations. Expectations are another word for perceptions and both kill reality. A man can not allow his wife to expect him to be all things for her and he can not believe that about himself. He is also expecting her to be his protector as much as he expects to protect her. It's trust and knowing the other person will stand with you through Hell. Once in a while we get a break in this world and sample a little heaven in the eyes and arms of our lover. He can't get lazy and let her pull all of the load and be his mother and his sex toy as the daily routine. (She better be willing though when that's what he needs) By the same token she can't expect him to fulfill her and make her the most elusive thing on earth - Happy. The founding fathers or the U.S. got that right. They called it the pursuit of happiness - no promise of obtaining it.

I'll give you this to think about. Women often have a drawer or box or trunk or some physical place to keep the things which are precious and dear and personal to them. They have letters and photographs and the little things that are special and treasure safely kept in that place. What do men have?

They have that one woman to place all of their hopes, dreams and trust in. It's more than poetic that men put themselves into their woman. It starts with the body and isn't complete until we've placed our soul in your trust. Women are receptors. They are amplifiers. Men broadcast a signal and that signal is amplified and broadcast by the woman. If his signal is of poor quality or weak or projects hurt and pain that is what will be multiplied back to him by the woman who had to receive that from him. But if he sends antyhing positive or beautiful or loving to her he will get back much more than he had to give.

We lose focus and we get distracted and we forget these things.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:43 am

Good night, mary! Love you too!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:43 am

Night Mary! You should go sleep!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:43 am

if he goes first he was to be cremated so i can roll him up and smoke him!!!.

OMG! that is stranger (to me) than my friend telling me she wants to be "left in the woods propped up against a tree."
Shocked

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
SquirtandMilo wrote:Jonzey, thats sad! You'll make me cry. This is precisely why I shall never get married.

Marriage is awesome. Love isn't romance and it isn't sex. It's an act of will. When that is in place the other two work so much better. But, people come into marriage with expectations. Expectations are another word for perceptions and both kill reality. A man can not allow his wife to expect him to be all things for her and he can not believe that about himself. He is also expecting her to be his protector as much as he expects to protect her. It's trust and knowing the other person will stand with you through Hell. Once in a while we get a break in this world and sample a little heaven in the eyes and arms of our lover. He can't get lazy and let her pull all of the load and be his mother and his sex toy as the daily routine. (She better be willing though when that's what he needs) By the same token she can't expect him to fulfill her and make her the most elusive thing on earth - Happy. The founding fathers or the U.S. got that right. They called it the pursuit of happiness - no promise of obtaining it.

I'll give you this to think about. Women often have a drawer or box or trunk or some physical place to keep the things which are precious and dear and personal to them. They have letters and photographs and the little things that are special and treasure safely kept in that place. What do men have?

They have that one woman to place all of their hopes, dreams and trust in. It's more than poetic that men put themselves into their woman. It starts with the body and isn't complete until we've placed our soul in your trust. Women are receptors. They are amplifiers. Men broadcast a signal and that signal is amplified and broadcast by the woman. If his signal is of poor quality or weak or projects hurt and pain that is what will be multiplied back to him by the woman who had to receive that from him. But if he sends antyhing positive or beautiful or loving to her he will get back much more than he had to give.

We lose focus and we get distracted and we forget these things.

Wow! That's just...wow...

Again, how in the world did someone let you go?? Sorry, rhetorical question...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:45 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
if he goes first he was to be cremated so i can roll him up and smoke him!!!.

OMG! that is stranger (to me) than my friend telling me she wants to be "left in the woods propped up against a tree."
Shocked

Or Hodgins ?Uncle? wanting to be buried standing up, without a casket...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 am

thanks jonezn4Bones, now I am crying. That was so intensley .. real.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 am

Wow! Jonezy. I have a shoebox that has all my special stuff in it. You sure give me a lot to think about!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 am

redrider wrote:anywho, dr. jonezy, how did you find us?

Second-hand smoke from another forum.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next