Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #9

+23
PIMP
himbeer29
CheeseBK
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
riviera41797
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
katarina
ehbee
phoebsfan
Evi
squirtandmilo
Francie
jonezn4Bones
kiki
A2BOREANAZ
SnoopGirl
flyersfan35
marymageli
Polygirl
magicstar
Kasper
Meegs82
27 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Archive #9 - Page 20 Empty Re: Archive #9

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:13 pm

hello turi and evi...

gosh, I feel like my English vocabulary consists only of hello and bye today Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Evi wrote:G'morning peeps

How's it going evi? Did you beat up your husband after that last message last night?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh! There you are. Hope all is well. I see all you people like to sleep. I got more than enough - anything over 4 hours is a lot for me.

And I'm jealous of everybody having skype and reliable broadband.

I used to sleep super long hours, about 10-11 hours. Nowadays I could sleep more, it's just the opportunity is not given. You see I go to bed late, get up early. But I would say I would really need about 8-9 hours' of sleep. My mother told me when I was a child I could sleep about 12 hours a night and was always tired by the end of the day.

Since women are so much more duty and obligation oriented - and also in need of good stimulation from communication and interaction - they seldom get sufficient sleep. From different and varying research I've read: women need 10 hours of solid sleep. Everyone requires 6 hours just for cell regeneration and 8 has become the norm which is a reasonable amount for men. Women have more going on both in level of activity and internal systems and require more time to recharge. Also, male blood has a 20% higher oxygen content so we have a reserve women don't

You're still acting father on me again. LOL. Your head is a concise encyclopaedia, but no worries, you appeal to me like this. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi Evi!!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh! There you are. Hope all is well. I see all you people like to sleep. I got more than enough - anything over 4 hours is a lot for me.

I used to sleep super long hours, about 10-11 hours. Nowadays I could sleep more, it's just the opportunity is not given. You see I go to bed late, get up early. But I would say I would really need about 8-9 hours' of sleep. My mother told me when I was a child I could sleep about 12 hours a night and was always tired by the end of the day.

Since women are so much more duty and obligation oriented - and also in need of good stimulation from communication and interaction - they seldom get sufficient sleep. From different and varying research I've read: women need 10 hours of solid sleep. Everyone requires 6 hours just for cell regeneration and 8 has become the norm which is a reasonable amount for men. Women have more going on both in level of activity and internal systems and require more time to recharge. Also, male blood has a 20% higher oxygen content so we have a reserve women don't

You're still acting father on me again. LOL. Your head is a concise encyclopaedia, but no worries, you appeal to me like this. Very Happy

sorry. I have auditory and photographic memory. Almost any subject is interesting to me and I forget I bore people.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm

HEY KAT!!! me too but it's usually because peeps are heading to work at this time over her in the American continent! LOL
I am at work already that's why I am here Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:HEY KAT!!! me too but it's usually because peeps are heading to work at this time over her in the American continent! LOL
I am at work already that's why I am here Very Happy

I hold the statement, "at work" in a bemused light.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm

I hold the statement, "at work" in a bemused light.

And may I ask why is that Jonez?.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Here kitty, kitty, kitty Kat. Come out in the light where I can see you!

If you do, I'll scratch your ears for you . . .
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Hiya Turi, and Mary, and Kat.

And Jonez...I just emailed you back about that Mad
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Well, you are at work but not really about or "at" your work if you're visiting with us. When I return to work it's going to be agony. I'll likely miss out on all of your conversations for days and perhaps weeks at a time. So, if I were in an office environment I know I'd get fired for all the time I would spend on these forums.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Here kitty, kitty, kitty Kat. Come out in the light where I can see you!

my ears are perfectly fine, thank you very much Wink
I thought you got tired of the mysterious or you thought better of the ruling the world together thingy Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 pm

katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Here kitty, kitty, kitty Kat. Come out in the light where I can see you!

my ears are perfectly fine, thank you very much Wink
I thought you got tired of the mysterious or you thought better of the ruling the world together thingy Smile

You know all about me but really don't know me.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:26 pm

I live for the mysterious and the unknown and then I find contentment in the discovery and the understanding. So even if it were possible for you to not remain mysterious it would be impossible for you not to remain fascinating.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:I live for the mysterious and the unknown and then I find contentment in the discovery and the understanding. So even if it were possible for you to not remain mysterious it would be impossible for you not to remain fascinating.

Flatterer Wink
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:

sorry. I have auditory and photographic memory. Almost any subject is interesting to me and I forget I bore people.

jonezy, jonezy. It seems my words just can't get to your head. Did I say you bore me? Did I say I don't want to hear what you've got to say? Did I say shut up? No? Then why are you acting as if I did? As I told you, I sort of drawn to your words. So PLS, send me lengthy explanations on whatever topic you feel to put on display. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Well, you are at work but not really about or "at" your work if you're visiting with us.

well that is true but in my defense if I didn't visit you all while at work I would never be here since I have given up hope that my wireless card will ever work
**sighs**

When I return to work it's going to be agony. I'll likely miss out on all of your conversations for days and perhaps weeks at a time.

You know I was starting to wonder what kind of work you do or if you were on vacation or something Wink Smile

So, if I were in an office environment I know I'd get fired for all the time I would spend on these forums.

Please don't say that out loud! my boss isn't here yet which why I am a bit more free!! but don't say the word 'fired' PLEASE!. I know I am well liked in my office but still!!

I know I am pretty pathetic Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:32 pm

katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:I live for the mysterious and the unknown and then I find contentment in the discovery and the understanding. So even if it were possible for you to not remain mysterious it would be impossible for you not to remain fascinating.

Flatterer Wink
Irresistible unknown.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
Flatterer Wink
Irresistible unknown.

why so poetic jonezy?
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:37 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:

jonezy, jonezy. It seems my words just can't get to your head. Did I say you bore me? Did I say I don't want to hear what you've got to say? Did I say shut up? No? Then why are you acting as if I did? As I told you, I sort of drawn to your words. So PLS, send me lengthy explanations on whatever topic you feel to put on display. Very Happy

No. I did not interpret what you said in any negative connotations. I just have a tendency to go on and on about anything from how milk cartons are made to the impact of trade routes from Asia on Western culture without taking a breath. I seem to lecture rather than engage in dialog. And, coincidentally - your maternal instincts find a lot in me to mother, don't they? Smile
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
Well, you are at work but not really about or "at" your work if you're visiting with us.

well that is true but in my defense if I didn't visit you all while at work I would never be here since I have given up hope that my wireless card will ever work
**sighs**

When I return to work it's going to be agony. I'll likely miss out on all of your conversations for days and perhaps weeks at a time.

You know I was starting to wonder what kind of work you do or if you were on vacation or something Wink Smile

So, if I were in an office environment I know I'd get fired for all the time I would spend on these forums.

Please don't say that out loud! my boss isn't here yet which why I am a bit more free!! but don't say the word 'fired' PLEASE!. I know I am well liked in my office but still!!

I know I am pretty pathetic Very Happy

Well if you're pathetic then you are my kind of pathetic.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:39 pm

katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
Flatterer Wink
Irresistible unknown.

why so poetic jonezy?

I have a poetic soul. Everything is lyrical that tumbles around inside my head.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Well if you're pathetic then you are my kind of pathetic.

LOL I think we are all your kind of something.

If I seem to be gone for a bit it's because I am downloading songs from itunes.
I know I know; while the cat is away the mice will play.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Good Morning!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
I have a poetic soul. Everything is lyrical that tumbles around inside my head.

oh ok, I was afraid that you´re a little moody today
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down