Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky Situations-M-Humour (I hope...) – By kiki Posted 21/09/2007 08:54:02 PM

+10
ForensicMama
kruff1998
kiki
Polygirl
EDDB
lena152
brennanite
phoebsfan
Nane
Turi ray of sunshine
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sticky Situations-M-Humour (I hope...) – By kiki Posted 21/09/2007 08:54:02 PM - Page 6 Empty Re: Sticky Situations-M-Humour (I hope...) – By kiki Posted 21/09/2007 08:54:02 PM

Post by Nane Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:01 am

LOL, and I thought there was an update....
Nane
Nane
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Sticky Situations-M-Humour (I hope...) – By kiki Posted 21/09/2007 08:54:02 PM - Page 6 Empty Re: Sticky Situations-M-Humour (I hope...) – By kiki Posted 21/09/2007 08:54:02 PM

Post by phoebsfan Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:11 pm

so did I... speaking of... kiki!!!! I need an update.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by brennanite Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Thank you Smile
I always enjoy your writing Very Happy

brennanite

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:39 am

i loooove these stories!! i've been laughing my ass off all day. just couldn't stop reading. do you post anyplace else? fanfiction.net?
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EDDB Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 am

lol loovvve the stories Smile looking forward to more!
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 am

oh kiki I just reread several of them still genius
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:38 am

Oh my gosh golly, can't believe peeps still bother to read this. I'm just astonished. Well, here's the next part then!

Poor Brennan was completely addled. She stood poker stiff beside the table, her plate and utensils abandoned and forgotten beside her. She couldn’t hear herself breathing but that may have had something to do with the pulse that was pounding in her ears. Even though she was deaf to it, she was certain her frantic inhaling and exhaling could be heard from outside the very walls of the apartment. She could feel herself panting. The sensation wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

Booth suddenly reappeared, still shirtless. Brennan became even deafer as the banging in her ears increased. She could actually feel her chest rising and falling with such rapidity she was surprised she hadn’t fainted from oxygen deprivation.

It took a moment for her to realise that Booth was speaking to her. She gave her head a quick shake, desperately trying to regain the malfunctioning one of five senses.

When she looked at Booth once more, eyes slightly squinted so as not to become overly distracted, she was met with a rather self-satisfied smirk.

“Did you hear me, Bones?”

“Huh?”

His smile stretched further.

Brennan shook her head furiously, desperately trying to fix her hearing and, if possible, dislodge the inappropriate thoughts currently blossoming in her brain.

“I…sorry, Booth. I was just thinking about work…work…and I got completely distracted. What did you say?”

Booth appeared to be sucking on the corners of his mouth in an effort not to show any amusement. Brennan’s eyes narrowed. He knew! He absolutely one hundred percent knew! Infuriating man. Infuriating, frustrating, annoying man with his cocky smile, arrogant glance, perfect body…no! Infuriating man.

“I was saying that your little game managed to…eh…seep down through the shirt and, well, frankly, there’s syrup everywhere.” He slowly gave his chest a little wipe, nose wrinkled in disgust at the texture but his eyes were fixed on her own.

Brennan could feel her jaw slack against her feet but could do nothing about it.

“I was wondering if I could use your shower?”

Brennan nodded in a very offhand way and attempted to lean her hand on the table to complete the display of nonchalance. Unfortunately, the poor anthropologist was so flustered she missed the table by a long shot and almost knocked herself over.

Cheeks colouring instantly, she hesitantly glanced up.

Booth was looking down at her with one eyebrow raised, a very smug expression dominating his features.

“You ok, Bones? A bit distracted?”

By this stage Brennan’s eyes were so tightly squeezed into a glare that she couldn’t really see Booth at all. She directed her furious gaze in what she hoped was his general direction and shook her head energetically.

“No, Booth, I’m perfectly fine. You just wait here a second and I’ll get you set up for that shower.”

She had to open her eyes a bit in order to cross the room. This caused Booth’s form to suddenly swim into view. He looked slightly disappointed at her refusal to admit to even the slightest distraction she might be feeling over his semi-naked state. He quickly recovered, however, the confident smile returning almost instantaneously.

He somehow forced her to meet his gaze. His eyes were dark, dangerous and alive with amusement…and something else. Something Brennan really couldn’t handle right now. His stance was relaxed, his strong arms hanging loosely by his sides framing his torso. He seemed to be challenging her into dropping her gaze. Brennan responded by keeping her eye-level somewhat higher than normal, her chin nearly pointing to the ceiling in an effort not to be tempted into permitting herself a quick glance at his exposed skin.

She shuffled out of the door backwards, determined not to be the one to break the intense stare. When the connection was finally severed, she almost tripped with relief.

Behind her, she could hear the quiet chuckles of her partner. This caused her shoulders to square almost involuntarily. She’d show him. She wasn’t sure how but she would definitely show him.

She collected some towels from the appropriate cupboard and brought them into her bathroom. Her brain was in overdrive trying to come up with a suitable retribution. She could hear herself muttering aloud with the effort.

Frustrated that there had been no burst of inspiration, she turned to exit the room with a little growl. Her eyes fell on the door handle. Then on the key sitting in the lock. Inspiration suddenly struck like a bolt. She grinned wickedly.

Moments later, she returned to Booth. The squinty-eyed expression had returned and she stumbled into the room, arms stretched out ahead of her so as not to bump into anything. She wasn’t sure if she’d just misjudged his position or if he had deliberately moved but, either way, her fingers connected with something smooth, solid and very warm.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked in astonishment at her hands pressed against Booth’s chest. It took a few seconds for the reality of the situation to process in her brain. Another couple of seconds were needed before she was actually willing to jump back and away from him.

“Um…um…”

“Can’t keep your hands off me, can you, Bones?”

Infuriated, Brennan gave him a disgusted push. His blinding grin widened as he gestured down towards her hands, which had apparently forgotten to pull away after the little push and were currently melded onto his bare skin.

Brennan grunted and reluctantly slapped her hands down against her thighs.

“Bathroom’s all ready for you. I should tell you, though, the key’s gone.”

Booth’s smile faltered.

“It snapped last week. Had to throw out the parts I could remove. I have to get it fixed…but, what with living on my own, it didn’t seem like such a huge priority.”

She turned an innocent look onto Booth’s suddenly pale face.

“Ah…ok, then. Em, well, I’ll just go and…and…you’re not going to come in, are you?”

Brennan gave him a disgusted look.

“I think I can control myself.”

She took hold of his bicep and guided him into the bathroom. She did a pretty good job of ignoring the sparks leaping between their bodies, particularly the area where their skin connected.

“Look,” she pointed to the towels, “there are your towels and I suppose you could just put your clothes on the floor or something. I’ll be outside when you’re done.”

With that, she turned sharply on her heel and headed out. She shut the door to the sound of her partner’s little moan.

Brennan stood quietly outside of the door, body racked with silent giggles as she listened to Booth frantically hopping about the bathroom. She was so perfectly immobile she could hear him, eventually, tentatively shedding the remaining items of clothing. The shower was turned on to a very low power. A number of seconds passed and the power was increased slightly. She was nearly buckled with muted laughter. He didn’t trust her. He had good reason.

It almost killed her to wait for a few minutes before making her move. Agonising seconds crawled past as Brennan stood with her ear pressed against the door. Finally, she felt the time was right to set her plan in motion.

Her hand nearly slipped off the door handle when she reached for it. Taking a steadying breath, she managed to firmly grasp the handle and push the door open. She could feel muscles she wasn’t even aware she had tensed relax suddenly when no indignant shout accompanied her intrusion.

Gaining confidence with each shout-free moment, Brennan crossed the room, adopting a rather exaggerated tiptoe movement to aid her stealth ness. The steam that covered the room was heavy and sleep inducing but it did little to obscure the neat pile of towels Brennan had placed near the shower. She snatched these hurriedly then spun around to search for Booth’s clothes. He was definitely not as neat as her.

After a few seconds of scrambling around on the floor gathering up her partner’s discarded clothing, she sprinted out of the bathroom. Brennan shut the door quietly and skipped delightedly into the living room to dump the clothes and towels onto the couch. She then returned to her post outside the bathroom door.

A further thirty seconds passed before she heard the thrum of the shower water cease. Unconsciously, she held her breath. She heard Booth let out a quick sigh, winding down from the shower’s warmth. There was silence. Then the tinny sound of the shower curtain being opened as the metal rings slid down the pole. More silence. An incredulous snort. Then a furious roar of, “BONES!!”

Brennan gave herself a few seconds before responding.

“Booth? Are you ok?”

There was another snort from behind the door.

“I’d be doing a lot better if you’d left me my clothes.”

“Your clothes? Your clothes aren’t there?”

She heard a little yelp as he slid across the floor towards the door. There was a small thump as he slammed into the wood.

“You know perfectly well my clothes aren’t here. You snuck in and took them. You little stealing, clothes taking, thief person.”

Brennan was unable to respond for a couple of seconds. Eventually, she managed to gasp, “Maybe I did and maybe I didn’t. Guess you’ll just have to come out and see, won’t you?”

There was a growl behind the door. Followed quickly by a high-pitched whine.

“Bo-ones! Come on! You got me back. I’m sorry I was making fun of you. Please, please, please give me my clothes back.”

Her resolve was unwavering.

“Sorry, Booth. Maybe this will make you think twice before you tease me again.”

There was a silence followed by the determined slap of his feet across the floor.

Reading his mind, she shouted, “You even think about ripping off my shower curtain and I’ll make sure Zach is the forensic anthropologist you have to deal with for the next few cases.”

A pitiful cry accompanied this statement.

“Bo-ones!”

“Sorry, but you have to be taught. I’ll be outside with your clothes when you’re ready to stop sulking.”

Knowing he wouldn’t come out immediately, Brennan took a few moments to dance across into the living room and gather all of the previously deposited items into her arms, along with a new item. She dropped them and set up the final crucial element of her revenge. This finished, she settled herself on the floor in front of the wall farthest from the bathroom door. As she waited, she began folding his clothes.

The pathetic moans and whines coming from the bathroom eventually died down. Presently, she heard the door open. Making a very conscious effort to keep her eyes on the task at hand, she kept her head lowered. Even though she refused to look at him, she could make out a figure moving towards her in her peripheral vision, but no details were obvious.

The figure finally halted before her. Willing her cheeks to resist the impulse to imitate a particularly ripe strawberry, Brennan finally lifted her head. Booth stood before her, a glower etched into his features. His hair was darker than usual with moisture and was slicked back, no doubt the result of frantic fingers running through it as he tried to get out of his current situation.

Her gaze leisurely travelled downwards from his face. Drops of water glistened on his skin. His stomach and chest muscles were tense. Finally her gaze rested on the area below his midriff.

Booth held a blue flannel tightly against the crucial area. His hands seemed to be attempting to pull it in all four directions simultaneously in an effort to make the material larger. It just covered what it had to but, understandably, the F.B.I. agent was uncomfortable with showing this much skin.

Brennan held his gaze defiantly for a number of seconds before holding out the towels and clothes to him. His eyes widened in relief, then widened further in horror as he tried to comprehend how he could snatch them off her without her seeing anything. His feet began an anxious little jig. His hand suddenly darted out and he pulled the items against himself. He slapped off Brennan’s hand, which was currently wedged against his thigh, and, with as much dignity as he could muster, this time he was the one who shuffled backwards to the door.

When he was safe in the bathroom, he shot another ‘stealing stealer’ comment before shutting the door hurriedly before she could retaliate.

Brennan shifted into a more comfortable position against the wall. She felt no desire to rebuke him. In her opinion, she had well and truly gotten him back.

Especially as there was a video camera she had discreetly placed in the side of the room, taping the entire incident.
[i]O
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:58 am

YAY kiki posted weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loved it as always please post more soon
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 am

GREAT...WONDERFUL....so full of almost fun....
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 am

LOL! Very Happy Love it!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:44 am

Yeah...I know...haven't updated this in quite some time. This isn't actually anything new, it's just what is on ff and what should have been put here, oh, years ago.

Don't really like this one but...em..Enjoy!

“Come on, Bones. It’ll be fun.”

Taking a firm grip of Brennan’s upper arm, Booth guided her through a set of glass double doors. This wasn’t easy as she kept wriggling and whinging the whole time. Not that the whinging made it difficult to move her…it was just so darned annoying to listen to.

“You agreed to come.”

“I didn’t agree to come quietly.”

As soon as they were through the entrance, Brennan planted her feet solidly on the ground and refused to be propelled forwards any further. Booth let out an impatient sigh and shoved his shoulder into her back, desperate to get her moving. He managed to get her to take a step or two forward, but that’s as good as it got. Poor Booth was nearly horizontal, so great were his efforts. He could feel himself getting weaker and his shoulder was slipping further and further down her back.

Eventually, it grazed off her behind. Brennan suddenly let out a frightened yelp and shot forward about ten feet. Booth’s delight was quickly dissipated when his body realised his support had vanished and he rapidly toppled to the floor.

This seemed to please Brennan. When he righted himself and began brushing off his clothes, she appeared more cheerful than she’d been during the whole car journey over. She offered him a smile, complete with dimples, and even attempted to join him in the dusting of his clothes. She gave his trouser leg a final brush before looking up at him, eyes dancing, and commented, “Can’t take you anywhere.”

Slightly worried that his partner seemed happiest when he was in pain and had just been mortified, Booth gruffly muttered a thanks and moved towards the desk in the middle of the large room.

He gave the brunette girl sitting behind the desk his best charm smile, complete with his name. The girl literally swooned. Booth realised, with no small amount of astonishment, that Brennan was physically bristling behind him.

She used an unnecessary amount of elbows, even though they were the only two people in the wide entrance waiting to talk to the girl, to push her way beside him, only stopping when her arms imitated his and rested on the desk.

“And I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. His partner.”

Booth gave her a quick sidelong glance. That was the first time he had ever heard Brennan refer to their relationship with a specific and noticeable emphasis on the word ‘partner’. If he didn’t know any better, he would have thought she was trying to imply that their bond was something other than work related.

“Yes, em, she’s my partner and I want her to be my guest today. I’ve got one of the things here somewhere…”

Booth began a quick root in his bag and eventually pulled out a somewhat crumpled white laminated sheet of paper entitled ‘guest pass’ with his name in bold along the bottom. As he handed it over to the girl he realised that she and Brennan had been engaging in a furious staring match while he had been searching.

With a sniff the girl inspected the pass and typed the relevant details into the computer. She made something of a production of asking Brennan to spell her first name, the implication being that it was rather strange. When Brennan saw that the girl had neglected to put ‘Dr.’ before her name, she nearly hit the roof. Booth had to drag her from the room, arms tight around her waist, simultaneously apologising and thanking the bemused girl.

Booth eventually managed to get himself and his partner through the doors at the end of the room. Pleased with his achievements, his pride was short-lived as he had to spend a further three minutes holding Brennan in place as she kept trying to wrestle her way back to the girl to give her a piece of her mind. Booth’s strong arms were too powerful, however, and eventually she slumped back against his chest. She tilted her head upwards to look at him.

“Well, you’ve finally managed to get me here. What do we do now?”

With a smile, he made a sweeping gesture with his hands across the vast room they were currently standing in. Treadmills, running machines, weights, cycling machines, rowing machines and brightly coloured mats stretched as far as the eye could see. There was also a sign pointing to a swimming pool in the next room. He had attempted to persuade her to make use of the pool and was lucky to have escaped with his life after the little suggestion. Her compromise was to join him at the gym, once, no swimming included.

“Anything you want, Bones.”

She grumbled and stepped away from him.

“I don’t understand why you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money for membership to simulate exercise that can be done for free normally.”

Booth sighed. She’d agreed to come. She hadn’t agreed not to complain. He mused privately that he really wouldn’t have it any other way. Her blunt manner of addressing things was just one of the many things he loved about her. As a friend. Obviously.

“Well, if you want to drop your bag into the dressing room…the women’s dressing room and I’ll drop mine into the men’s, I’ll see you back here in a minute.”

She nodded once at him and moved away to follow his instructions, ponytail bouncing merrily in time with her steps. Booth took a moment to appreciate her curves in the tracksuit bottoms and tank top she was currently sporting, which were perhaps slightly more figure hugging than her normal clothes. With a quick shake of his head, he went to deposit his own bag. After a few seconds he realised he was following his partner. With another shake of the head, accompanied by a little sigh, he turned in the opposite direction towards the men’s dressing rooms. Damn her figure. Her steps were hypnotic.

Soon after this Booth and Brennan were reunited in the middle of the floor once more. They moved to the side of the room and completed a number of warm-up exercises. After a quick discussion, some might even call it a heated argument, they decided to use the treadmills first. They chose two machines positioned beside one another. Booth attempted to lean over and show his partner how to program the machine and set the appropriate speed but she slapped him away and insisted that she could do it alone. He muttered something unintelligible and started his own.

Apparently Brennan had no clue what she was doing as when she first stepped on the machine she was almost propelled off the back of it. With an amused guffaw, Booth politely inquired how the ‘doing it alone’ idea was progressing. She gave him a nasty glare for his troubles and grumbled something about it being planned. With a twitching mouth, Booth returned to his own workout, but kept a cautious eye on his partner as she adjusted the machine’s settings. When she stepped onto it the next time, it was without any major incident.

She gave him a triumphant smirk before reaching forward and increasing the speed. Booth moved his head sideways and had a quick peek at the lime green number displayed on the screen, indicating the current speed. With a flip of his stomach he realised that she was already moving at a faster pace than him. He quickly adjusted his machine accordingly and then, after a further moments thought, pressed the increase speed button a further three times.

He could see a frown appearing on Brennan’s face.

“Treadmills aren’t very good training for actual long distance running, you know, Booth. The terrain outside is naturally littered with obstacles and undulations in slope. It’s far easier to run on a treadmill.”

A second or two later, Booth gasped his agreement. He stifled a groan as he saw Brennan push buttons a number of times and watched as her legs began to beat the moving surface faster and harder. Cursing his partner’s fitness, he duly followed suit.

A number of minutes passed before Brennan offered, “This is brilliant. Can’t you feel it tightening your tibialis anterior and hamstrings? Being, obviously, the biceps femoris, semimembranosus, and semitendinosus.”

Under normal circumstances Booth might have been able to humour her anatomical references. Lack of oxygen to the brain tends to make an agent crabby, however, and he snarled, “No, Bones, I can’t. I can’t actually feel anything in my legs but burning fire. Can’t tell one muscle-somethingorotherus from another. Can we stop?”

Glancing at him in surprise, Brennan nodded and began to slow the machine down. Booth forced himself to wait a couple of seconds before he followed suit.

“You ok, Booth?”

“Me? Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just, you…you’re not really used to these things. Wouldn’t want to overexert you on your first go.”

With that, he and his purple face stumbled, wobbly-legged, off the machine.

“Mmmhmm,” Brennan raised an eyebrow as she joined him on the carpet once more.

Booth placed his hands on his knees and wheezed for about fifteen seconds, all the while repeatedly asking his partner is she was ok, if that had been too much for her.

Brennan began to get antsy and looked around the room in search of the next machine she wanted to use.

“How about doing some weights? That would give your…ah…our legs a rest. What do think?”

Booth could have told her he thought she was some kind of evil demon robot sent to torment him but he knew that, with Brennan anyway, he’d need a little concrete evidence before he could throw accusations like that about. She often had a hard time distinguishing the times when people, particularly him, were being serious and the times things were being said purely in jest.

He felt he was being extremely fair when he simply nodded in agreement before slouching off after her. Poor legs would probably never be the same.

Brennan had settled herself on a decline bench and was casting wary glances at the rows of dumbbells around her. Booth came to a stop beside her, one hand pressed against his side, trying to ease the discomfort of a cramp that had developed. She caught sight of his hand’s position and gestured towards it inquiringly. When he explained, she began to launch into a very long and complicated reason for this, due to tissue respiration and lactic acid. He shut her up by plonking a dumbbell into her outstretched, gesturing right hand.

She gripped the weight firmly in her hand, giving him a very satisfied look that she hadn’t managed to drop it. Unfortunately, all she seemed to be able to do was look. She had no real idea of what to do with it.

Chuckling gently to himself, Booth motioned for her to shimmy forward and he settled himself down behind her, both with a leg on either side of the bench. Hesitating for a moment, he plucked up the courage to move closer so that his chest was pressed against her back. He felt as well her saw an involuntary tremor ripple through her as he tried to focus on the task at hand and not Brennan’s glossy hair or alluring scent.

He managed to fit two dumbbells into overhand grips, one on the left and one on the right. “Now,” he breathed into her ear, “give me your hands.” She didn’t need to be told twice. He placed her arms down the length of her knees. He could feel goosebumps running down her skin, but her back leaning firmly against him made it quite obvious that she was actually rather warm.

“Right, now this exercise would involve you lying back on the bench while moving the weights so that they’re at the side of the torso, at chest level. They’re then raised to straight-arm’s length, no bending of the elbows at all. This means that the weights should be directly over the chest in contact with each other. The arms are then slowly bent and the dumbbells lowered until they are on either side of the chest. They’re lowered until the most maximum comfortable stretch is reached. Then the weights are raised once more and the whole thing is repeated.”

Throughout his whole description, Booth had moved Brennan’s arms in the appropriate directions. His large hands completely encircled her little wrists. At the start of his instructions, Brennan had attempted to lie back against him, but had quickly realised that he hadn’t meant for her to literally follow that particular demand. This little revelation had been accompanied by a sharp intake of breath from the two at the feel of her pushing back firmly against him. The partners had quickly ignored this and had completed the remainder of the pseudo demonstration in silence, both unaware that their flustered state of mind was betrayed to the other by the rapid pulse thumping through both of them.

Booth had ensured that the weights were safe and out of harm’s way before he settled his hands down onto his knees. Neither partner seemed aware that they were now sitting tightly against one another for no apparent reason. Eventually, Booth moved his hands so that they briefly gripped the area around Brennan’s shoulders. He heard her quietly gasp at the touch. Figuring he’d never really have a chance like this again, he slid his hands slowly down the length of her back and circled them around to rest briefly on her lower chest.

A second or two drifted past before he confirmed, “That exercise works those areas of the body.”

It seemed to take Brennan a minute before she was able to reply, “I’m assuming you mean the anterior deltoids and the pectoralis major.” When she named the second set of muscles, she rested her hands briefly on top of his, where they still pressed against her chest.

“Right.”

About ten seconds later, the partners jumped up almost simultaneously. Both had grown uncomfortable with the prolonged contact and were unsure what to do about it. With a lot of throat clearing, Booth suggested that they do some exercises on the mats before calling it a day. Brennan offered no argument. Neither seemed willing to address the fact, either aloud or to themselves, that Brennan hadn’t actually lifted any weights by herself nor had the two done very much exercise.

The partners flopped down on adjacent mats. Brennan began doing what looked like some kind of yoga movements. Booth began gently teasing her and then eased himself into a few push-ups. Roughly fifteen minutes later the two were engaging in their final exercise, both doing sit-ups.

Amazed at the woman’s sheer persistence, Booth glanced over at his partner.

“So, Bones, how many are you on?”

Brennan let out a quick gasp of air before replying, “About a hundred.”

After a beat, she asked, “And you?”

“How many did you say you’d done again?”

“About a hundred.”

“Yeah. A hundred. Yeah, me too.”

Brennan cast a furtive glance at her partner. He caught her eye and flashed her his biggest and best charm smile. In spite of herself, she giggled. Booth suddenly leapt into a standing position and held out a hand to help her up. Surprisingly, she accepted.

“Well, Bones, that was fun, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yes, Booth. Very good indeed. I rather enjoyed working up a sweat with you.”

He wiggled his eyebrows at her. She laughed and skipped away from him towards the dressing room. A few seconds later Booth was on his way to collect his bag from the appropriate dressing room, having already tripped over a mat and walked into three people.

Damn those hips
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 am

Haha! I loved it! Kiki, you sneaky little witch, you never tell me when you post! And I'm starved for kiki stories! So please, please, don't let so much time go by before posting again!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:47 am

wow an update.....I can't believe it Surprised

poor Booth and the people in his way.....but he can't walk straight when he is thinking about Brennan's hips all the time.....people have to understand that.....

I hope there will be another update here soon

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

I've read all of this... instead of writing a paper. But I enjoyed every moment.... Update any time soon?
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 am

Bahaha...can't believe people are still bothering to read this...lord...given that I'm such a terrible updater and all. My bad.

Anyhoo, here's the next "thrilling" installment. I've always loved Twister... Twisted Evil

Brennan took a deep breath before hesitantly knocking on the door.

She was left shifting her weight nervously for a number of seconds before the door opened and Booth’s surprised, but smiling, face greeted her.

“Bones! Wasn’t expecting you. Come in.”

Brennan nodded slowly, possibly more to herself than to him. She crossed the threshold and Booth closed the door behind them.

He gestured towards the living room and Brennan followed him obediently.

“So, what’s up?”

She bit her lip nervously.

“I…I dunno…I was just a bit…ah…lonely at home and…and you always call in completely unannounced to me. This is no different!”

Booth smiled at her suddenly raised defences.

“I wasn’t giving out, Bones. I was just wondering to what do I owe the pleasure.”

Brennan coloured instantly.

“Oh. Sorry. I…should I have brought food or something? I don’t really know what I’m meant to do…”

Her eyes moved about the room, searching for anything to focus her thoughts. Her gaze fell on a rather plastic looking white sheet on the floor in the middle of the room, adorned with different coloured dots.

“What’s that?”

Booth ran a hand across the back of his head.

“Oh, that’s just Twister. Parker was over earlier and he really loves it so…”

He let out a short burst of laughter at Brennan’s lost expression.

“You’ve never played Twister?”

She crossed her arms protectively across her chest and said in a very small voice, “No.”

Booth began jumping around like a little kid.

“Well, come on! I’ll teach you.”

“Booth, I don’t know…”

“Please, Bones? PLEASE?”

He batted his eyes at her and pushed his lower lip upward. Brennan laughed and swatted his head.

“That’s a yes?”

“Fine. It’s a yes.”

Skipping madly, Booth practically pounced on top of the sheet. He held up a square of cardboard that Brennan hadn’t noticed before. It was divided into four sections, each section corresponding to specific hand or foot. There was a black pointer in the middle that could be rotated around the square.

“Ok, Bones, now what happens is, this little dial thing is spun around” he gave a quick demonstration, “and wherever it lands, that’s where you have to move whatever part of your body it’s referring to.”

Brennan nodded.

“First one to fall loses. Ok, let’s go.”

On her second go, Brennan fell over, squishing her face against the sheet. She angrily blew her bangs out of her face and glowered at Booth’s hysterical laughter.

“That was so…that was only your second go…you’d only moved a hand and a foot…hee HEE!”

Brennan punched him defensively.

“That was a practise go.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Sure it was.”

They started again. Brennan got into the swing of it and things quickly turned competitive. The room was soon filled with shouts objecting to the other person’s most recent move.

“You can’t put your hand there!”

“Well your back is in my way!”

“That’s because you put your right hand on my blue.”

“It is not your blue! You cannot claim ownership of a blue. That was the only one I could reach, anyway.”

“Your foot is on the green I want.”

“Well, tough. Find another green.”

“I can’t…I’m not…the body’s not meant to bend this way.”

“You can’t move my hand!”

“You’re just trying to make things difficult.”

“I am not! That’s what the spinny thing says!”

“Hey! Hey! HEY! No touching! Particularly not there!”

“I wasn’t touching, I was falling.”

“Then you lose!”

“I didn’t actually fall. I was just starting to fall. Your…ah…well, you prevented me from doing so. Thank you.”

There was a rather undignified snort in response.

Brennan’s thigh started to vibrate.

“Ooh, Booth that’s my…my phone…I have to…”

Booth had shut his eyes tightly as soon as the ringing as begun.

“Yes, Bones, I can tell it’s your phone. It’s practically stuck to my ear. Oh my God. I’m going deaf. I’m actually going deaf.”

Ignoring him, Brennan dug her hand into her pocket. The awkward position of her body made the object exceedingly difficult to retrieve. She barely completed it without falling over and nearly throttled Booth in the process.

Finally, she tilted her head upwards, shook the hair out of her eyes and gasped, “Brennan.”

“Sweetie? Is everything alright?”

Brennan gave Booth’s hand a quick kick, as it was currently pushing against her foot in the quest to know who was on the phone. She counted to ten and exhaled slowly.

“Everything’s fine, Ange. I just…what’s up?”

Angela was cut off before she could even begin by Booth furiously bellowing, “You don’t kick people! That’s against the rules…my hand was…couldn’t move my hand…no kicking!”

Booth’s there? Where are you?”

Brennan glared down at Booth, who glared right back, then spoke into the phone once more, “I’m at Booth’s. We’re just…eh…not to be rude or anything but why did you call?”

She could actually hear her friend smiling down the phone.

“Ok, I get it. I’m not wanted. Not that I blame you, of course. Mr. Hunky F.B.I man with his chiselled good looks, muscular figure…”

Ange!”

“Sorry, Sweetie. But you know you can’t deny it. Listen, I got the number of that friend of mine.”

Brennan’s mind was blank.

“The dentist, Sweetie? The one you asked me to get for you coz you don’t trust your own dentist?”

Brennan gave her head a quick shake as she replied, “Oh, right. Sorry. Ok…em…”

She looked around and noticed a little coffee table situated beside the couch. On it there was a pen and some kind of sheet of paper. Booth could easily reach that.

“Ok, Ange, hang on…Booth? Could you do me a favour?”

The somewhat muffled and rather cranky voice of her partner loudly replied, “Well, Bones, seeing as I’m the one who’s currently got his head between your thighs, I’d say you’re doing me the favour.”

Brennan grimaced at the loud squeal that exploded into her ear.

She gave her partner’s hand another hearty kick, but he simply smiled wickedly up at her, a rather impressive feat given his current position, and mouthed “Payback”.

“Brennan!”

Booth!”

Grinning happily, Booth decided to join in on the fun and added a joyful shout of “Bones!” to the proceedings.

After a further few seconds of frantic yelling, in which Booth’s head was jostled around an inordinate amount, Brennan finally let out a piercing whistle. Everyone immediately shut up, Angela doing so with an enormous volume of grumbling about how some people should warn some other people before they burst their fragile innocent eardrums.

“Everybody, time up!”

She felt a little pull as Booth began to tug on her trouser leg.

“It’s time-out, Bones. Time-out.”

Brennan’s face fell but she nevertheless valiantly continued, “Oh. Fine. Anyway, Angela, nothing’s going on…we’re just…it’s a game.”

Booth decided he should chime in and help with the explanation. “We’re playing a game, Angela. One you know well. Arms and legs everywhere.”

“Booth!”

“Sweetie!”

Brennan let out a strangled cry.

“No, look, Angela, nothing’s going on. We’re just playing a game. Twisting or something.”

Booth helpfully roared “Yeah, we’re twisting all over each other.”

“Booth! No, Angela, it’s nothing. I…Booth! Stop scratching your nose on my leg! Booth! That…that TICKLES!”

“Oh my God, you guys, just get a room!”

Through gritted teeth Brennan managed to choke out, “Not…helping…Angela.”

“Listen, Sweetie, how ’bout I ring you later when you’re finished…and if you have any sense you won’t be finished for QUITE some time…”

“Bye, Angela.”

Brennan hung up and pushed a hand into Booth’s face.

“That wasn’t funny.”

“Oh yes it was. And all without falling over too.”

“You should be disqualified.”

“I didn’t fall! You, on the other hand, were kicking me all over the place…”

Booth began to move a hand up the inside of Brennan’s leg. He managed to squish his fingers past the part where his head was snugly held in place and continued on up.

Brennan’s eyes rolled.

“Booth…you can’t…Booth!”

It all became too much and Brennan tumbled to the ground, nearly squishing her partner. Not that he minded. He joyously exclaimed into her chest, “I won!”

“You cheated!”

“You want a rematch?”

“You bet I do!”
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 am

Poor Angela is probably thinking that finally something happend.....she will be really disappointed when she finds out about the game of twister.....

of course I still read it kiki.....I don't care if I have to wait a little longer for new chapters as long as I get any chapters

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by saraluvzbonz Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Only B&B could argue like that about Twister. I liked playing it as a kid, but discovered as an adult that it's just not all that fun. The falls hurt more. lol
saraluvzbonz
saraluvzbonz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 am

LOL. I loved it. Booth's comments were so funny.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6