Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Hot Boys we LOVE!! or Girls!!

+42
treble21
olivia
CeleryStick
riviera41797
verticallychallangedcutie
19ana89
G
RGPageantqueen
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
missdebra87
DBCrazy
bones206
heirofloki
THX1138
moonlightbones
queen bess
Fluffernutter
Zeddie
fairytales_end
Aloemilk
himbeer29
i_heart_bones
SnoopGirl
Lo
A2BOREANAZ
Filou
fanofbones
lena152
ForensicMama
phoebsfan
kmmp99
Polygirl
Sany
Dina
ToZiKa
squirtandmilo
willgirl
PIMP
IDK..BILI
Sarah9488
Bella Loony
RollOnFriday
46 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Other Hot Boys we LOVE!! or Girls!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Other Hot Boys we LOVE!! or Girls!!

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Yes I know he's old but I love him!

Grary Sinise as Det.Mac Taylor cheers
He has such a pokerface I can never tell what he's thinking.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

and he also has a cute butt

And those muscles when he holds a gun! Shocked
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Other Hot Boys we LOVE!! or Girls!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Other Hot Boys we LOVE!! or Girls!!

Post by THX1138 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Ah, my other passion - CHUCK - is coming back to TV in January and of course there's a reason I'm so enamored of this show. We've already seen Yvonne Strahovsky, but have you met Sarah Lancaster?

Mmm, I'm not saying Emily has competition, because honestly the woman is in a class all her own and how can one compete with a goddess? Still, Sarah's a good #3 on my list of women I'd like to be stuck on a desert island with.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 pm

KEVIN MCHALE!!!!!!!!! He's so gorgeous, wheelchair or not. I love him and he has an amazing singing voice.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:KEVIN MCHALE!!!!!!!!! He's so gorgeous, wheelchair or not. I love him and he has an amazing singing voice.
if you are talking about the guy from GLEE.......he really isnt wheelchair bound......and in fact he is one of the better dancers on the show......i do love his character............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I'm going to put Matt Bomer in here. He plays Neal Caffrey in White Collar, Friday nights on USA.

well i cant call you crazy for picking him........whooooooo hooooooooo very sexy.........and soooooooo charming
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:KEVIN MCHALE!!!!!!!!! He's so gorgeous, wheelchair or not. I love him and he has an amazing singing voice.
if you are talking about the guy from GLEE.......he really isnt wheelchair bound......and in fact he is one of the better dancers on the show......i do love his character............

Yeah I know he's not, but he's still so adorable. He used to be in the boy band NLT, and I was watching some of their videos and he is quite the dancer. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

Yeah I know he's not, but he's still so adorable. He used to be in the boy band NLT, and I was watching some of their videos and he is quite the dancer. Smile
so thats where i have seen him before...........i was racking my brain trying to figure it out
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I'm going to put Matt Bomer in here. He plays Neal Caffrey in White Collar, Friday nights on USA.

well i cant call you crazy for picking him........whooooooo hooooooooo very sexy.........and soooooooo charming
... and that isn't even a good picture. You have to watch him in action. Oooh! Maybe I'll see if I can watch online and get one that I like, instead of just what I can find on Google. ^^

But when?? No
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

so thats where i have seen him before...........i was racking my brain trying to figure it out

I had never heard of them before, but they are/were pretty good. Smile I do wish I could meet him. Smile And Chris Colfer, gay or not, he's adorable.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 am

A couple gals who have caught my attention lately, from Stargate Universe.
Elyse Levesque, pretty, and better yet, Canadian! x]
and Alaine Huffman, kinda cute, . ^^
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:30 am

DBCrazy wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

... and that isn't even a good picture. You have to watch him in action. Oooh! Maybe I'll see if I can watch online and get one that I like, instead of just what I can find on Google. ^^

But when?? No
oh i watch the show.........another one i am addicted to....so sad......lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 am

Call me crazy but I do adore Criminal Minds star Thomas Gibson. Smile

And don't ask why but I've decided kevlar is extremely sexy!

moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

moonlightbones wrote:Call me crazy but I do adore Criminal Minds star Thomas Gibson. Smile

And don't ask why but I've decided kevlar is extremely sexy!

he looks old enough to be my dad.... =P
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 am

It's been awhile since I've been here but I just had to post a picture of Jon Huertas.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

Sany wrote:It's been awhile since I've been here but I just had to post a picture of Jon Huertas.

yayyyy he is from castle..........whoooooo hoooooo
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 am

Mark Salling AKA PUCK!!!!!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 am

my goodness g!!!!!!!!!!! those are freakin hot................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:

he looks old enough to be my dad.... =P

He is. He's a year younger than me (well, 10 months but who's counting) Unfortunately that means I'm also old enough to be your mom. LOL Cool
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:my goodness g!!!!!!!!!!! those are freakin hot................
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know right! Whoo...
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 am

G-Woman wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know right! Whoo...
the one of him in the gray suit with the guitar.......kinda reminds me of tony from ncis
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
the one of him in the gray suit with the guitar.......kinda reminds me of tony from ncis
He does look a bit like Tony.... Very Happy more so in this one.... Very Happy Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:41 am

G-Woman wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
He does look a bit like Tony.... Very Happy more so in this one.... Very Happy Very Happy
omgoodness......he does look like tony......so nice.......so nice......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:17 am

Dude from Avatar: Sam Worthington.....Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI, OI!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Bella Loony wrote:Dude from Avatar: Sam Worthington.....Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI, OI!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

Bella
oh yeah......he was on jay leno the other night..........i like him........his personality that is.....and his looks
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 am

He was awesome on Conan too, I saw both!! That's why I put him in here!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next