Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008

Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 7:43 am

Do you want to spend 19 minutes with David? Guess what I have found!! David was in NHL studio. I have to admit I can't seem to have enough of him and the show. I haven't seen the vids yet, first I wanted to post them. Enjoy!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Second part:

I myself is very curious what I'll understand since I have no idea about hockey. I only know they play it on ice. lol
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty Photo's from interview posted by willgirl and space

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 am

Try this:

fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty francie posted 04/12/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 am

that's *nice*!!!

thnx for posting it!!

man...I kinda want Montreal to win their series now...just to give the Flyers a run for their money *runs and hides*
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty pokrprncess7 posted 04/12/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 am

I live in Washington DC, so I HAVE to root for the Caps! But if I didn't, I would definitely go with the Flyers
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty flyersfan35 posted 04/12/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:26 am

You don't HAVE to, silly! The caps suck!

Thanks, mary, that was a great interview! And omg, I'd love it if they took his advice and did a hockey ep for bones!
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty marymageli posted 04/13/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:26 am

OK, I have just had the time and chance to watch the 2 parts. Man, DB seems to have a good insight into what is going in the realm of hockey, moreover, he is SO passionate about his team. He is critical, too, yet at the same time he is prepared to give some alternatives about how things should be dealt with at the club and which player Flyers would be beneficial to have them. A good interview it was.

According to him his blog on NHL is gonna be updated after each match, so those of hockey and DB fans are REALLY lucky. As for David's blog on the BONES website, I can only hope he is to update it sometimes in the near future, but I don't really have high hopes since he seems to be pretty busy nowadays.

One more thing about the video. Was he doing some dancing at the end or it was the a figment of my imagination? I couldn't see it clearly. Oh,*mary sighs*, and he was so charming! Smiling all the way - yeah, he is a paragon of, or maybe better to put the man idol. At least for me. He is good-looking, charming, polite, clever, talkative, sensitive about issues, in other words caring, and what I admire in him the most is that he is strongly devoted to his family.
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty marymageli posted 04/13/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:27 am

One more thing. Concerning his hopes of getting a hockey episode I am convinced he will get through considering he has been given more responsibility this season by being a producer, and will be given even more next season when directing.
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008 Empty Re: DB interview on NHL-Live April 11th posted by marymageli on 04/12/2008

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down