Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Farewells

+33
19ana89
RubyRuby
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
himbeer29
jonezn4Bones
i_heart_bones
gordongordonfan
G
treble21
dreamerktm411
HermioneGirl101
space
Aloemilk
ToZiKa
Francie
Meegs82
Bella Loony
fanofbones
A2BOREANAZ
bonesfan158
Polygirl
sadhbh
CanadianBones
Sarah9488
Nightowl
riviera41797
PIMP
phoebsfan
bones206
Turi ray of sunshine
flyersfan35
willgirl
Kasper
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Farewells Empty Final Farewells

Post by Kasper Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 pm

In light of the recent news...

It's been a great time here where I've been since the original Boneyard fiasco. Sadly, this has almost become the same thing. Regardless, I'm going to miss everyone that I've 'met' and talked to. It's been a great distraction to college work that I should have been doing and everything. It's a sad thing that this place has to be closed down because people can't handle being grownups and respecting people. Boo to all of y'all. For those of you that have made this a fun place, thank you. Thank you Will for creating this in the first place. Thank you to the moderators that respectfully took care of the place of the years. Thank you to those that have written awesome fanfics, made awesome icons, started cool conversations, and just overall make this a fun place to be outside of the harshness of reality.

Well, this will most likely be one of my final posts, so peace out y'all. It's been real.
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Final Farewells Empty Re: Final Farewells

Post by willgirl Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Hugs to the Sexy Taco!

And thanks Kas!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:27 pm

I miss the sexy taco...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 pm

willgirl wrote:Hugs to the Sexy Taco!

And thanks Kas!

HAHAHA SEXY TACO!

I soooooooooo forgot about that hahahahahaha.... oi

or shoutbox shenanigans... that was my favorite as well
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Kasper wrote:

And thanks Kas!

HAHAHA SEXY TACO!

I know!

I want to go back and read all the Boothnappings too!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:37 pm

willgirl wrote:
Kasper wrote:

And thanks Kas!

HAHAHA SEXY TACO!

I know!

I want to go back and read all the Boothnappings too!

haha those were funny as well
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

How in the world can you forget shoutbox shenanigans, kasper?? lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:44 pm

This reminded me of this song Smile
*HUGS EVERYBODY*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 pm

I know I'm only 15, but I've "met" some of the sweetest people one could ever "meet." It's going to be tough when this place that I like to call home (It's been my homepage for the 3 years it's been in existence) is gone. I just want to say thanks for all the fun times I've had with everyone! I remember when Zeddie and I would have our late night HP talks and I remember our season 3 games. The ABY is a place full of wonerful (and bad) memories. I really do hate to see it go and it sucks that it has to go because of fighting.

I'm really going to miss this place, a lot. Sad
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

hehehehe... shoutbox rocks.

Actually, I'm kind of sad to see this place go, even if I haven't really hung out here in a while. I made some pretty awesome friends.

Also... Willi when are we going to talk about Top Model again... smirk. I'm calling you out here. Razz

Seriously... get your butt online when I am online.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Godbye all, and goodbye Aby. *tears* . I hope to run into many of you in other locations and possibly still be able to give loving yet manly hugs, have great talks, hopefully have fun, and hopefully be LAST!! x]

. Made a ton of fabulous friends here, some I'm still in contact with in one way or another, some who have sadly drifted out of my life. But I still remember you all. Sad to see it go but the memories will endure.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 am

Greetings and fond farewell to my fellow ABY'ers....

I am also from the "original" boneyard and mess that took place over there. Came over here with Will and A2B...I was sort of the unseen moderator - seen but not often heard. Spend a lot of time in the Non-Bones topic thread, posted some fanfic, and chatted in the IHBFC.

I haven't been around as much as previously - have had a lot going on.

I invite you to follow me on twitter, or we can be facebook pals if you'd like to look me up there.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Much love to all of you, I met some fantastic people through here.

Peace...out...
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 am

I just wanted to say Thank You to the creators of this board. It was a wonderful place, despite circumstances, and I am glad the final days are filled with the original people, happily posting. The final memory will be a good one. Not of the mudslinging and provocation of months past.

This place, and the people I've met and become friends with, got me through some dark nights, (please note Batman pun hehe) and I thank you all. I hope to see some of you around... others not so much. I'm sure this is mutual in some cases. Wink

Thank you to Willgirl who put so much effort into this place over the years.

I guess this is farewell then. Thank you everyone who made this place have such a sense of community. To those of you who ruined it... have fun elsewhere. Or what your twisted, demented little minds perceive as fun.
I will miss this place dearly, but all good things come to an end...

Life goes on...

Thank you again.
*HUGS*
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 am

Oh, I loved to read the shoutbox (though I didn't really participate), the Season 3 games and the Halloween contest... We had so much fun...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 am

man i feel like i'm saying good-bye to my old classmates or something.

I don\'t think so exhausted hungry elfhat boobies flotilla beefcake yowza bestfriends wonderwoman smurf pig
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am

Wowsers.

I really haven't been around a lot. My life has been a bit crazy these last few months expecially, so I didn't even really get to lurk.

The ABY was a wonderful outlet for me when I spent up to 24 hours a day on my own trying desperately to make sense of and write my PhD thesis, often going quite a while talking to no one but the wonderful ABY members on the IHBFC.

It's been a wonderful experience to "meet" all of you wonderful peoples, and I hope to "bump" into you all again in this big wide interweb.

To Willgirl, all the mods, and everyone who worked to make this a wonderful, informative, creative place, thank you. The ABY will always have a special place in my heart, with a lot of fond memories. Although I'm not really here anymore, I will be sorry to know it's gone. As Lyndsey said, like saying goodbye to a friend.

Love to you all,

Sadhbh/Sad/Das Smile
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:50 am

sadhbh wrote:Wowsers.

I really haven't been around a lot. My life has been a bit crazy these last few months expecially, so I didn't even really get to lurk.

The ABY was a wonderful outlet for me when I spent up to 24 hours a day on my own trying desperately to make sense of and write my PhD thesis, often going quite a while talking to no one but the wonderful ABY members on the IHBFC.

It's been a wonderful experience to "meet" all of you wonderful peoples, and I hope to "bump" into you all again in this big wide interweb.

To Willgirl, all the mods, and everyone who worked to make this a wonderful, informative, creative place, thank you. The ABY will always have a special place in my heart, with a lot of fond memories. Although I'm not really here anymore, I will be sorry to know it's gone. As Lyndsey said, like saying goodbye to a friend.

Love to you all,

Sadhbh/Sad/Das Smile

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so good to 'see' you!!! Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am

man i just changed my avatar to the valley fever lung fungus too Sad
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 am

The ABY closing wow, I can't say I know much about the what caused it as I haven't been around much recently. What I can tell you is when I finally handed in my masters thesis and got a tiny break this summer the first place I visited during my free time was here.

The ABY was a place where you could always find a person to talk to, we were a family here. I have to say shame on anyone or any group who destroyed what we all worked so hard to build three years ago. Three years ago we were a group of people who liked to chat without a home and and the Willi gave us a home.

Those of you who are new don't know the days when the posts flew so fast you couldn't refresh fast enough, or when we chatted in both the ABY and in MSN at the same time and the blinking orange flashing light drove us all insane! The days of planned Booth nappings, planned attacks on authors for late posts, and posting parties.

I hate to say it but you people have no idea what you missed out on by forcing this to happen! I cherish my memories and friends that I have made throughout the years, and pity you for those experiences and friendships you will miss.

Poly... Original ABY member
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 am

I have enjoyed this site as well. I'm sorry to see it go.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 am

Polygirl wrote:The ABY closing wow, I can't say I know much about the what caused it as I haven't been around much recently. What I can tell you is when I finally handed in my masters thesis and got a tiny break this summer the first place I visited during my free time was here.

The ABY was a place where you could always find a person to talk to, we were a family here. I have to say shame on anyone or any group who destroyed what we all worked so hard to build three years ago. Three years ago we were a group of people who liked to chat without a home and and the Willi gave us a home.

Those of you who are new don't know the days when the posts flew so fast you couldn't refresh fast enough, or when we chatted in both the ABY and in MSN at the same time and the blinking orange flashing light drove us all insane! The days of planned Booth nappings, planned attacks on authors for late posts, and posting parties.

I hate to say it but you people have no idea what you missed out on by forcing this to happen! I cherish my memories and friends that I have made throughout the years, and pity you for those experiences and friendships you will miss.

*tackle hugs Poly*
OH I HAVE MISSED SEEING YOU!!! HUGS!!!!!!! AND BE WELL!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am

Polygirl wrote:The ABY closing wow, I can't say I know much about the what caused it as I haven't been around much recently. What I can tell you is when I finally handed in my masters thesis and got a tiny break this summer the first place I visited during my free time was here.

POLY!! *TACKLEHUG* now, which was better, mine or turi's? ^^
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 am

Poly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 am

as you all know i have moved........havent got internet........just got the news today........

i remember when i started the IHBFC.....wow.......it was really just to celebrate harts fanfic.......i had know idea it would have taken off like it did......and it wouldnt have taken off if it hadnt been for all of you!!!!

oh all the late nights we spent chatting away......all the stories we told.....and just all around silliness of it all.......and like fly said.....when you were down...someone was there to listen and give out advice....a family........

to all my original peeps........it will be sad to see this end......but oh my goodness......we have had some fun times........

i wont go on and on.......but seriously will miss you all.....all of you helped me thru a very difficult time in my life....couldnt wait to come home and get on my computer.......love love love all of you.......

so peace out and hopefully i can make it tomorrow night to chat for a few with all of you.............

dawn........a2b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 am

**tackle hugs poly**

miss ya girlie - be safe and happy
now which hug was better?
mine, turi or pimp

fab/vicki
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next