Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

+24
willgirl
Evil Monkey
bugaboo628
AmandaMarshall
tinkrella
gamma13
GottaLuvBnB
Lo
Ankuuh
HermioneGirl101
mereva
Lorna Doone
kat0505
Cassiopeia
sparklyshoes
treble21
SnoopGirl
gordongordonfan
IheartB&B
future_anthro
tinge1990
dancing_phalanges
jhi1005
mommahurley
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An unfortunate Tweet from Hart - Page 3 Empty Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:
treble21 wrote:
GottaLuvBnB wrote:I strongly encourage people to unfollow Hart on Twitter because of this. How rude and ridiculous.

I am considering tweeting him before I unfollow hime just to tell him how wrong he was about mommhurley!

I will never look at BONES the same way again.

I strongly urge people to make up their own minds. I think the public nature of this was disgusting on HH's part, however, I also have seen some posts from mamahurley that I can imagine he's kind of upset about, especially if they were seen completely out of context ( which they had to have been, there's no way he would have sat down and read every post leading up to them). Personally, I think mamahurley did the right thing by blocking him, and if HH upset you and you feel you need to unfollow, then you are also doing the right thing - by you. I don't need someone else to tell me what's right and what's wrong for me, I do just fine by myself. Also if you are letting the personal opinions of a writer and producer influence your opinion of a fictional tv show ( that you MUST really like because you belong to this board) , I feel kinda bad for you.

I cannot find an icon for *eye roll* so let's just pretend there is one and it is in response to your post. I have lurked this forum for quite awhile and I cannot believe you are a moderator. Who do I talk to about the way you treat people in the forum?
Just an fyi...the eye rolling smiley is right here. Rolling Eyes On the first page, fourth row down, second from the left. Just in case you need it again.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

An unfortunate Tweet from Hart - Page 3 Empty Re: An unfortunate Tweet from Hart

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Hugs4MomaHurly wrote:I am new here. I have never even been to this site before, but felt so strongly about what I witnessed on twitter today that I had to find a way to show my support for MommaHurley, and found her here.

After reading this thread from start to finish, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, MommaHurley. You are one amazing woman. I am so terribly sorry that you were victimized today. It was bullying. Plain and simple. Hold your head high. You did nothing wrong.

Sending you hugs.

Awww Thanks...Hugs back to you.!!! Now that you're here why not stay and chat about our favorite show?

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 pm

mommahurley wrote:Thank you to everyone that answered me here. My intention wasn't to get people mad at Hart...I just felt kind of like the day I got muggedl I felt as though I had been attacked by the person that I've always respected as the creator of ta show that I love. Love enough. to take time out of my life to comment on.

He says I write with Venom!..that people have brought my posts to his attention. That I'm consistantly venomous. I can't imagine anything I've said being important enough for anyone to bring it to his attention. And I'm totally at a loss as to what he could be talking about? I feel like the kid whose parents acuse them of something , but won't explain to them what they've done. There's no way to prove your innocense, because you don't even know who's saying bad things about you or passing on little chosen snippets of what may be a momentary feeling you've expressed.

One thing I know about myself is that even if I've gotten to the point with someone, where I feel the need to tell them to leave me alone, or stop arguing with me, or allow me my feelings...I never attack them or tell them their feelings are wrong..

I always try to give my opinions as just that...an opinion, and even during my most frustrated times, where I was the most disappointed in the show, the direction, the finale the new plot...I was always concerned with what I thought would harm the show...not ever wishing that harm would come to the show. I never threatened to stop watching, or encouraged people to stop. I even went out of my way to encourage people to keep watching because the reward for seeing this SO plot through was going to be worth it. .

And I've always felt that HH was , (partly due to his writing and his portrayals in the show) that HH was a fair, and patient person, who looked at all sides of any given position and cared about everyone's opinions and viewpoints. I'm not only hurt by the attacked feeling I got from the post, but I'm disappointed to find my Hero isn't who I thought he was. Why would he put himself out there, if he only wanted people to kiss up to him and not tell him what they honestly thought. Isn't that what got people like Michael Jackson and others into trouble, because people only told them what they wanted to hear rather than their true feelings?

Anyway. It's impossible to talk about it on Twitter, and yes I'm pretty depressed about it. If anyone here actually knew me, ... knew how many children from bad homes, I've given help to, how many times I've volunteered my time, and been there for anyone who needs help or love .... I'm about the MOST fair person of all the people I know. The one time I got really upset was when people told me I was being racist or something like that because of the nickname for Hannah Raghag. I was really hot over that because nothing like that ever had anything to do with my choosing of that name, and I didn't want to be associated with anything mean or racist like that.

I enjoy talking about the show...but right now...it just hurts and humiliates me to even think about it.

Perhaps I'll be back...right now I just need to recover my pride and feel better. Thanks again for listening.

I'm just not cut out for talking to people who can cut you to the quick and not even care how they've made you feel. If I've ever done that to any of you it certainly wasn't intentional..lI apologize if I ever made anyone feel that way.

I hope it wasn't me who caused you real pain with my not liking that nickname. I really didn't see another explanation when I first came across it and that's why I wrote about it. After you explained where it came from, I surely didn't think you were racist—I didn't even think that in the beginning either, I was more like surprised about the nickname, not understanding. I justw anted to clear this up right away. hug

Sorry about Hanson by the way. He's probably a bit stressed for being challenged so adamantly by lots of fans. Maybe he really believes that this Hannah plot line is a great device with good payoff. I sure hope so and hope too that in retrospect it'll look better... But it is true for me that I'm not happy with him right now. I don't think it useful to argue about whether Brennan or Booth are going against type or are inconsistent, I hold the show runner responsible for the show, not the characters who after all fiction. I hope he can prove me wrong for despairing about teh show but this twitter brouhaha/attack doesn't help.javascript:emoticonp('yinyang')
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Bonesparticulate, Oh thanks for saying that...all is totally forgiven...and was as soon as I explained it and everyone understood. No worries from me on that score. I was just explaining why that time I got a bit heated! Cause I'm so not that way at all. Thanks again for the support all. Peace and Love to all.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm

mommahurley wrote:I hope so... right now...I'm very low. He keeps attacking me. How do I go on loving a show who's creator has been so very ugly to me? I love this show...and now I feel like I've lost it too.

I'm going through this therad slowly, sorry if I'm behind the discussion. Like some of your detractors, I googled you too as well as searched twitter. I don't see anything really out of line. I do take exception to people on twitter who went out of their way to agree with Hanson on his feud with you. It's none of their business to pile on like that in a public forum, not classy at all.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:30 pm

What an a******! The nerve of Hart. Well he can take it up with his holy father, and then he'll see who actually wins Mad

I'm sorry he was so mean to you Mommahurley. Just ignore him and walk away. That will make you the better one Wink

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Yes... I have. But thanks for your support!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 am

Hi guys.aparently someone today tried to say something in support of me on Twitter...and I greatly appreciate the effort, but just as I suspected it would, it just set off more ugly snide remarks by Hart and some of his friends...so while I appreciate the support...it's better to just let it go. Thanks again guys. Love to you all...

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 am

Well, all I can add is that Bones better get better soon or I may revert to only watching one show on TV regularly and no, it won't be Bones, that would be House MD. It was fun while it lasted I suppose. TPTB please prove me wrong quickly?
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3