Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion

+43
future_anthro
lexie1982
Pat
Cassiopeia
G
snoozy
dreamerktm411
andreana22
TinkonBrink
ReginaPhalange
recoveringbonesaddict
Zygomatic
GryphonTatoo
bones fan 99
crzy4bones
treble21
MadBess
AmandaMarshall
tinkrella
bones206
MoonlightGardenias
RubyRuby
CanadianBones
DoctorB
HermioneGirl101
southerngirl
jonezn4Bones
jro54
cheysma2000
IheartB&B
jagglebells
missdebra87
DBCrazy
anthropologystudent
flyersfan35
joybrennan
lancelot
bailey
SnoopGirl
peacefield
Sarah9488
gordongordonfan
THX1138
47 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion Empty 6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion

Post by THX1138 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Discuss, share, vent - go crazy folks, go crazy!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion Empty Re: 6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Gotta love Thursday's! Finally! Looking forward to this one, hope to see some comedy and some butt kickin' ;-) Catch everyone tonight!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion Empty Re: 6x03 ~ The Maggots in the Meathead - Show Discussion

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 am

So far I just think it will be an average episode... but maybe I'll be surprised...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by peacefield Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:47 am

I'm hoping to see some great butt-kicking tonight as well! Hopefully I'll remember to log on so I can watch and discuss real-time with you guys too Very Happy.
peacefield
peacefield

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 am

Looking forward to tonight's episode! Will be on after 9pm EST.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:24 am

I'm praying for an average episode. What I fear, more than another trip to the hospital at this point, is this thing being another "Double Death of the Dearly Departed". Actually it's probably too late to hope that won't happen, I mean, Brennan talking "Guido" is gonna be hard to handle, I just hope Booth plays the straight man in all this.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 am

THX1138 wrote:I'm praying for an average episode. What I fear, more than another trip to the hospital at this point, is this thing being another "Double Death of the Dearly Departed". Actually it's probably too late to hope that won't happen, I mean, Brennan talking "Guido" is gonna be hard to handle, I just hope Booth plays the straight man in all this.

king RM

Awwww, still nearly 4 hours till this airs, and we already disagree about it. Razz

And I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can stay up late and "discuss" this with you. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:43 am

bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:I'm praying for an average episode. What I fear, more than another trip to the hospital at this point, is this thing being another "Double Death of the Dearly Departed". Actually it's probably too late to hope that won't happen, I mean, Brennan talking "Guido" is gonna be hard to handle, I just hope Booth plays the straight man in all this.

king RM

Awwww, still nearly 4 hours till this airs, and we already disagree about it. Razz

And I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can stay up late and "discuss" this with you. Lol.
Heh. Well that's a plan then 'cause with the Oxy I've got left over from my last stay in the hospital I should be able to "numb" myself up enough to at least watch this mess, and the convo we have should be a fun one then. Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 am

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:

king RM

Heh. Well that's a plan then 'cause with the Oxy I've got left over from my last stay in the hospital I should be able to "numb" myself up enough to at least watch this mess, and the convo we have should be a fun one then. Laughing

king RM

I'll mix up some margaritas and meet you here at 9. Lol. Wait, 9:30, gotta watch BBT first. Smile

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 am

king RM

Boy do I agree with that!

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 am

lancelot wrote:

king RM

Boy do I agree with that!

I actually will be watching tonight, because it looks light and fluffy. However, if it IS like "Double Death of the Dearly Departed" Rolling Eyes . At least it won't make me Crying or Very sad or puke: Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:01 am

I actually liked Double Death... (the carnival one, right?) it was lighthearted and 'fun', and I think it's nice when they 'sprinkle' those kind of episodes in. I hope tonight's is fun, (with a little kick as* Booth thrown in.) I do agree the 'mugging' they had Brennan do in the preview was over the top but hopefully that part will be downplayed or over quick! Only an hour or so to go. I'll probably be on sometime after the epi is over.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:24 am

gordongordonfan wrote:I actually liked Double Death... (the carnival one, right?) it was lighthearted and 'fun', and I think it's nice when they 'sprinkle' those kind of episodes in. I hope tonight's is fun, (with a little kick as* Booth thrown in.) I do agree the 'mugging' they had Brennan do in the preview was over the top but hopefully that part will be downplayed or over quick! Only an hour or so to go. I'll probably be on sometime after the epi is over.
Actually, that was the one with the funeral. But same premise...light and fun. Like you said, you need those every once in awhile. (Though I wasn't that crazy about the carnival one...)
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 am

Oh, incidentally, I don't think Booth can be anything but the straight man. Ever. sweatin

(Oh, come on, you knew someone was going to say it! Razz)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:I actually liked Double Death... (the carnival one, right?) it was lighthearted and 'fun', and I think it's nice when they 'sprinkle' those kind of episodes in. I hope tonight's is fun, (with a little kick as* Booth thrown in.) I do agree the 'mugging' they had Brennan do in the preview was over the top but hopefully that part will be downplayed or over quick! Only an hour or so to go. I'll probably be on sometime after the epi is over.
Actually, that was the one with the funeral. But same premise...light and fun. Like you said, you need those every once in awhile. (Though I wasn't that crazy about the carnival one...)
I don't mind light and fun, but that episode was so incongruous to the series as a whole that it felt jarring to me. Light and fun to me was something more like Santa in the Slush. BTW, I didn't care for Double Trouble in the Panhandle either. Another one that was just too out there for me to really get into.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 am

I am really excited for this episode Smile and it's time here on the east coast!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 am

Ok so I did not need to see that!!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:04 am

A vampire from New Jersey...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:04 am

I turned it off. Think this maxy not be the day. Luckily I didn't see much. puke
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 am

anthropologystudent wrote:Ok so I did not need to see that!!
Me neither. And from the looks of your avi, it looks like Hodgins wasn't too thrilled either!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 am

haven't been here to discuss in a loooong time
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 am

Is it safe yet?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 am

omg, DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle hugs*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 am

DBCrazy wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:Ok so I did not need to see that!!
Me neither. And from the looks of your avi, it looks like Hodgins wasn't too thrilled either!

HAHAHA NO he was not!

I think this will be a great episode and I really hope it will be Hannah lite ( I do like her some what but I want to enjoy this)
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 am

OH how I missed Fisher!!!!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next