Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are people loving Hannah?

+22
andreana22
kiisuke10
Zygomatic
ToZiKa
RubyRuby
DBCrazy
himbeer29
MI_Bonesgirl
joybrennan
G
bailey
lancelot
i_heart_bones
treble21
Pat
flyersfan35
gordongordonfan
jro54
CanadianBones
bugaboo628
future_anthro
jjrobinson73
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are people loving Hannah?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are people loving Hannah?

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 am

Joy- "Stepford plastic barbie girlfriend".... PRICELESS!

(Just add a button for LOUD voice options and she'll be a complete bargain for 19.99! She completes the phrases "I AM HERE!", "AREN'T I HOT?" AND "Awwww, BABY!" And if the words come out slightly off synch with the mouth movements, well that' s okay! She's a new doll and needs to work out the kinks!)

Ruby- I agree, pretty 1 dimensional, at least thus far. *sigh* But maybe she's supposed come across that way, since she's not "Mrs. Right", just "Mrs. Right now", ya know?
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 am

I also consider myself in the whatever category. Like I said, she's plastic, a plot device with a possible other use later. Having finally resigned myself to the fact that my once favorite show is now a soap opera, I'll dvr or hulu it see what's going on. At least I know the acting is still good. Smile Also, at least the show IS expected to end at some point - unlike soaps, which are designed to be a neverending story. Rolling Eyes

Of course, there is that sig someone had about the 25th season of Bones and HH promising they'd get together...but let's not go there today. Ten year, tops.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 am

I didn't have the time to read through all of this, but for me Hannah isn't what is keeping B&B apart.
Bones said no too fast, Booth gave up on her too fast, maybe Sweets pushed Booth at the wrong time.
But Hannah has nothing to do with it.
And so far, imo, she's a nice person, she loves Booth and she gives her best to get along well with Brennan.

I want her to be gone again, that's for sure. Cause I am still a B&B-shipper, but as long as she is there I can live with her.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Zygomatic Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:40 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Joy- "Stepford plastic barbie girlfriend".... PRICELESS!

(Just add a button for LOUD voice options and she'll be a complete bargain for 19.99! She completes the phrases "I AM HERE!", "AREN'T I HOT?" AND "Awwww, BABY!" And if the words come out slightly off synch with the mouth movements, well that' s okay! She's a new doll and needs to work out the kinks!)

Ruby- I agree, pretty 1 dimensional, at least thus far. *sigh* But maybe she's supposed come across that way, since she's not "Mrs. Right", just "Mrs. Right now", ya know?

Hilarious!!! I totally agree with the Mrs. Right now; as far as I'm concerned, this isn't the end of the world (i.e.BB lol), its just a means to an end. A really annoying, preppy blonde means, but she'll get them closer nonetheless. I thought that I would absolutely hate this SO storyline, but I find that I'm enjoying it.

I absolutely adore Brennan, but in her own little akward way she's made Booth watch her with other guys when she was blissfully unaware (?) of things, I feel like its kind of nice to see a role reversal- not to make her suffer, but rather come to terms with the feelings.

I can't wait to see where this all leads to!!
Zygomatic
Zygomatic
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Joy- "Stepford plastic barbie girlfriend".... PRICELESS!

@ gordongordon - thanks! I'm looking forward to when the Stepford angle is revealed and she's the serial killer. (just my theory, NOT a spoiler Very Happy) Maybe not so extreme, but she does seem VERY Stepford. Those type of characters almost always end up being a bad guy - or killed senselessly. Since I REALLY don't want a MARTYRED Barbie girlfriend, I'm going with serial killer/bad guy. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by kiisuke10 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 am

i hated her. then other people said, that she may be good for B&B, it would help Brennan understand, how much Booth means to him and so on, so i calmed down and didn't hate her that much. then i saw the second episode, the first, where Hannah was, and i started to hate her again, because it seemed, that booth has completely forgotten his love for Brennan and moved on, and then i read comments, where people don't think, she's that bad and she would be good to Brennan, to understand, how much she loves Booth, and i calmed down again.
i still really dislike her. but i really hope she would bring B&B together:)
kiisuke10
kiisuke10

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm

I cringe whenever Hannah's in a scene. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't like that she's Booth's girlfriend. I think I cringe because it's hard to watch her with Booth or with Bones. And when all 3 are in the room, it's reeeeally uncomfortable.

For someone who is an investigative reporter, you would think Hannah would have suspected something by now. I guess she isn't around Bones enough to see how hurt she is by this and Booth is pretending the mammoth doesn't exist so he can go on being happy-horny-Booth.

I'm wondering what will happen to clue in her in.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm

I actually think that Hannah started to sense something right away, first episode. And she's only been in 2 shows thus far, so they can't go too far with it yet... but in epi 1 she questioned whether Booth had something with it right when they were in bed (ouch!) And in epi 2 watch her face when Brennan is telling her about the phone as a gift- Hannah is no fool, she can tell there's something deep down... She'll just need to see some more indications of it (and she will!)... and she'll need to start seeing some of those indications from Booth.(If she would have seen his face as Brennan left the door that would have been a good one! LOL) For me, I think she already has a 'sense' that theres something with Brennan. Not full blown alarm bells but little tiny tinee "twinges".
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:31 pm

andreana22 wrote:I cringe whenever Hannah's in a scene. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't like that she's Booth's girlfriend. I think I cringe because it's hard to watch her with Booth or with Bones. And when all 3 are in the room, it's reeeeally uncomfortable.

For someone who is an investigative reporter, you would think Hannah would have suspected something by now. I guess she isn't around Bones enough to see how hurt she is by this and Booth is pretending the mammoth doesn't exist so he can go on being happy-horny-Booth.

I'm wondering what will happen to clue in her in.
HMMMMMMM.........Maybe..............[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sorry, saw the question and the smiley, and.....[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
- Just had to be done. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm

lol!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:I actually think that Hannah started to sense something right away, first episode. And she's only been in 2 shows thus far, so they can't go too far with it yet... but in epi 1 she questioned whether Booth had something with it right when they were in bed (ouch!) And in epi 2 watch her face when Brennan is telling her about the phone as a gift- Hannah is no fool, she can tell there's something deep down... She'll just need to see some more indications of it (and she will!)... and she'll need to start seeing some of those indications from Booth.(If she would have seen his face as Brennan left the door that would have been a good one! LOL) For me, I think she already has a 'sense' that theres something with Brennan. Not full blown alarm bells but little tiny tinee "twinges".

Agreed. She hasn't seen it yet from Booth but it's getting close.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 am

OP: "Love" is such a strong word... Although, I do love what her presence is bringing about in Brennan. THAT I am wholeheartedly excited for and for that reason alone, Hannah can hang around for a few episodes yet. Overall, she's sweet and harmless. Why would anyone feel threatened by her?!?! We all know it's going to work out in the end. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

@Joybrennan lol! lol! lol!

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Ok, I have to take some of my personal opinions, and revamp them just a bit. First off, I like HH, I always have. I just don't like the SO story line, but...I can, I think, see where he is going. I see it now, after Epi 3...the last 5 seconds. I actually liked that episode. EXCEPT the first part of it, with Booth in bed. I guess the only woman I want to see Booth have eye sex with is Brennan.

So, yes, faith in HH has been restored, I think I can see where this is going, and I think I can stomach it out.

Oh, I still DVR it, but now, I watch it 2 minutes behind live TV so I can see the post's on twitter. LMAO!! Hey, it works. This way the show still get's me as a viewer. LOL!!

So, in closing, be gone Hannah, but on your way out, make sure you leave Booth with his Bones!
Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:29 am

I certainly don't love Hannah! I just don't Mind her as much as I thought I would. Because she opens up a chance for Brennan to think about things and show us her thoughts.

Also, I feel like there's less than 0 chemestry between her and Booth, so she doesn't really threaten me much. The don't really look good together.... she's kind of one dimensional to me...nice, but not very interesting.

Hey once he was gone, and the story got back on track...I love Sully in re-runs too! He was sweet and funny, and cute...and he really gave Booth an opportunity to show us that he did have some jealous feelings toward Brennan, and he wasn't an immune to her as he liked to portray.
It's kind of the same with Hannah. Or it will be after she's gone.

I'm more like.... bored with Hannah! but I can tolerate her as long as she moves the ultimate story forward. And hopefully we don't have to witness any more of those icky love scenes that make our skins crawl. ugh.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

I was preparing myself to hate Hannah... but decided to wait untill we met her before making a decision about her. And it pains me to say i actually do like her.
She makes Booth happy and he deserves happiness. I am a huge B&B shipper, through and through, so of course I don't want Booth and Hannah to last... but I firmly believe it wont. Hannah isn't mean, she isnt trying to hurt Brennan so therefore she hasnt given me any reason to dislike her.
She is trying to develop a friendship with Breannan which i think is very sweet.

Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2