Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD!

2 posters

Go down

Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD! Empty Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD!

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Enter the “Cocky Costume Halloween Contest” from Cockybeltbuckle.com and WIN!! Dress up as Agent Seeley Booth and send in a picture of your costume and win! The winner will receive the “Bones: The Complete Fifth Season” on DVD!!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD! Empty Re: Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD!

Post by 206bonesaddicted Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 am

Wow! How nice, I have a question: Is it valid for all countries or just for people from USA? I couldn't find it over there Very Happy
206bonesaddicted
206bonesaddicted
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 178
Say What You Want : I wanna share my freak outs about bones with people that also love this amazing show!
I wanna see B&B together!
“You Love Someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that’s the sad truth. Maybe they’ll break your heart, maybe you’ll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That’s the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly…”
Registration date : 2010-03-08

http://206bonesaddicted.tumblr.com www.twitter.com/thais_christ

Back to top Go down

Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD! Empty Re: Dress up like Booth ~ Win S5 on DVD!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 am

206bonesaddicted wrote:Wow! How nice, I have a question: Is it valid for all countries or just for people from USA? I couldn't find it over there Very Happy

I will find out for you and let you know!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down