Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaela on Angela's Pregnancy

3 posters

Go down

Michaela on Angela's Pregnancy Empty Michaela on Angela's Pregnancy

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Michaela on Angela's Pregnancy Empty Re: Michaela on Angela's Pregnancy

Post by katharine Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 am

I would really love to see some pow wow time between Angela and Brennan. It seems like these moments get lost on the cutting room floor. I guess HH doesn't know that those moments would be the "hidden stories" between the two ladies that we are just dying to see.
For instance last season it would have been great to add a little flashback scene of them together while Brennan was trying to write one of her books. Angela maybe giving a nudge to "Andy / Booth".

I'm guessing HH thinks this will personalize Brennan too much and he's not quite ready to complete that yet. We are seeing steps from the end of last season and I think it will come at least 180 degrees (not 360 though) this year. I mean I don't expect to see Brennan helping Ang registering at Babies R Us, but a nice conversation about her pregnancy or when the baby kicks would be nice, considering that could have been Brennan awhile back.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 am

I am also hoping that there is more Angela and Brennan girl time because of the pregnancy and because of everything else going on. I see this as a great way to get Brennan to open up more with your best friend being pregnant being there for them as they go through changes. I know that it brought out a whole new side of me when my Best friend found out she was pregnant.
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content