Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode

+4
katharine
crzy4bones
anthropologystudent
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode Empty Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode Empty Re: Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode

Post by anthropologystudent Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 am

I love the clip at the end with Brennan's finger wave!!!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode Empty Re: Sneak Peek of 'Jersey Shore' Episode

Post by crzy4bones Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

I've never watched the Jersey Shore but it looks like this episode will be fun...loved the Brennan finger thing...and Booth's "don't uhuh me..."

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 am

I just think this episode could be hilarious. Let's hope it plays out that way. Sometimes when Brennan pretends she know too much culture, it doesn't come off as funny, but from the clip, this one just might.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm trying to psych myself up to watch this...Seriously I honestly don't think I could hate an idea more than this ( and it'll probably be fine next week when I watch it but... ugh... just the thought of contributing to this "culture" disturbs me)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I watched the preview, and I thought next weeks ep looks kinda dumb. Emily is supposed to be amazing in this one, I'll give it a chance-I've really liked the 1st 2 episodes so far. I wasn't looking forward to the Booth/Hannah sex scene but since they sprung that on us out of nowhere last night, maybe it won't be so bad next week.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I watched the preview, and I thought next weeks ep looks kinda dumb. Emily is supposed to be amazing in this one, I'll give it a chance-I've really liked the 1st 2 episodes so far. I wasn't looking forward to the Booth/Hannah sex scene but since they sprung that on us out of nowhere last night, maybe it won't be so bad next week.

agreed. how bad can next week be? is it wrong that that's my mantra now. 'how bad can it be?'

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I watched the preview, and I thought next weeks ep looks kinda dumb. Emily is supposed to be amazing in this one, I'll give it a chance-I've really liked the 1st 2 episodes so far. I wasn't looking forward to the Booth/Hannah sex scene but since they sprung that on us out of nowhere last night, maybe it won't be so bad next week.

OMG i was thinking the same thing last night. They really blind sided us with that one, so I guess next week it won't be so bad. LOL.

I'm really looking forward to this one. I think it'll be funny, they're going to be making fun of the whole Jersey Shore thing. I think it was Hart who said in an interview that he couldn't believe that people thought they'd be supporting that show. Lol. And after the two angst filled hours we've seen so far, this light hearted "fun" episode may be just what we need. Or at least what I need. Smile

Then again, I also really liked Double Death. LOL.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down