Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

+25
dancing_phalanges
Evil Monkey
kat0505
Beliskner
a_rangergrl2
mom2mnb
ReginaPhalange
crzy4bones
tinge1990
bella
recoveringbonesaddict
Kamera
treble21
andreana22
SocksNTies
jhi1005
tinkrella
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
DoctorB
bugaboo628
RubyRuby
elyon
anthropologystudent
jro54
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides - Page 4 Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

treble21 wrote:
Beliskner wrote:on a side note about the xmas episode...unless we go forward another few months xmas episode should be early
yay for a brennan story line where she sees the light...about time

FAIL for streching out hannah for even more episodes..really getting tired of that name

Seriously... I wouldn't even try and make sense of the timeline, it's wicked confusing and never been specifically stated, except for the mention of the passage of years ( parkers age) ...the assumption is that they left in may in "bonestime" but they might not have...

Perhaps in the "Bonesverse" the 2 month gap between Devil and Blue Line Didn't happen. Perhaps for them, Blue Line happened February 11, Parts happened February 18, and so on. That would mean they would have left around the end of March instead of the end of May... which would place them coming back in Bonesverse October.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides - Page 4 Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by elyon Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 am

I can't see how they're going to fit in a Christmas episode given the World Series and Thanksgiving. I'm just hoping epi8 screens before the Christmas break.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
Beliskner wrote:on a side note about the xmas episode...unless we go forward another few months xmas episode should be early
yay for a brennan story line where she sees the light...about time

FAIL for streching out hannah for even more episodes..really getting tired of that name

Seriously... I wouldn't even try and make sense of the timeline, it's wicked confusing and never been specifically stated, except for the mention of the passage of years ( parkers age) ...the assumption is that they left in may in "bonestime" but they might not have...

Perhaps in the "Bonesverse" the 2 month gap between Devil and Blue Line Didn't happen. Perhaps for them, Blue Line happened February 11, Parts happened February 18, and so on. That would mean they would have left around the end of March instead of the end of May... which would place them coming back in Bonesverse October.

This weeks episode, mentioned the couple was murdered on Sept 13. and they were there a couple of weeks. So that gives us at least what month they are currently in .... what year? is a totally different story LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 am

It sounds like real time at least month-wise.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 am

(Got back from my Jolly Holiday sunny this weekend so I'm late to the party this time around...)

I have nothing much else to add...
Only that this looks like an exciting episode! cheers
And a couple of the characters names stick out for me?
Dr Eva Shaw...kinda sounds like Ever Sure (and Brennan is Ever Sure about everything, right? Sure about that big fat NO she gave Booth?)
And Micah Leggat? Micah comes from the Hebrew meaning "One who is like God" or questioning "Who is like God?"...and Leggat comes from the Olde French/Middle English "Legat" derived from Latin "Legatus" to appoint/ordain or "Legis" meaning law/command. So Micah could represent both spiritual and logical. The ephemeral and the concrete proof. He could be the bridge between Brennan's brain and heart? Between the scientific and the instinctual?

That's all I got!

(Then again folks this could all be nothing? I could've had far too much exposure to the sun on my holiday...I live in England you know? I'm accustomed to rain! Laughing )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caffeine-faerie Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Sorry... been lurking for a while now, but never really had anything to say.

Booth's use of "associate" - If this is a Bren-centric episode, and hypothetically, we hear what she hears - could *Bren* be hearing "associate" when Booth is saying "partner"? scratch

Just throwing that out there... I'm not sure if I'm repeating somebody else...

Caffeine-faerie

Number of posts : 1
Say What You Want : Somewhere between terrified and optimistic.
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Caffeine-faerie wrote:Sorry... been lurking for a while now, but never really had anything to say.

Booth's use of "associate" - If this is a Bren-centric episode, and hypothetically, we hear what she hears - could *Bren* be hearing "associate" when Booth is saying "partner"? scratch

Just throwing that out there... I'm not sure if I'm repeating somebody else...

Hmmm interesting point. I think you may be on to something here. It's obvious if you read these boards enough that many ppl can watch/hear the same things and come to wildly differing conculsions. This episode is to be preceived as being exactly what Brennan sees and hears, so I think if we take that literally then we'll have to put aside our own conculsions and just accept Brennan's as the episode won't be subjective to anything else.

Great point and welcome to The Aby!
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Anyone know who is directing this episode?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:04 pm

OH..and wanted to say Booth has used "associate" in the past when introducing Brennan. I don't remember exact episodes or circumstances but he has done it in the past.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:07 am

crzy4bones wrote:Anyone know who is directing this episode?

When Hart posted the picture of them setting up a shot with the stand ins, it looked a lot like Ian standing there. But I've been wondering the same thing myself, don't think we've gotten actual confirmation on this.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:02 pm

crzy4bones wrote:OH..and wanted to say Booth has used "associate" in the past when introducing Brennan. I don't remember exact episodes or circumstances but he has done it in the past.

wanted to point out that tonight on TNT, the DDotDD episode was on...and at the funeral, Brennan introduces Booth to one of the other museum heads as her "associate" so it looks like they both use "associate" and "partner" interchangeably from time to time...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4