Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did we see pics of epi 3??

+2
crzy4bones
moviegirl
6 posters

Go down

Did we see pics of epi 3?? Empty Did we see pics of epi 3??

Post by moviegirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 am

Did we see the pics for episode 3? Or did I just miss them?

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Did we see pics of epi 3?? Empty Re: Did we see pics of epi 3??

Post by crzy4bones Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 am

I haven't seen any...maybe they are going to show episode 4 before episode 3....sometimes they do that...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 am

I was wondering the same thing. I remember seeing a few behind the scenes of Episode 3, but that's it.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

Yep, no pics, but also absent in any videos. I sure hope TPTB don't think that this ep is a trump card with that Jersey Shore element in it. You know, to be played at just the right time... I much preferred last year when they tied in with Avatar which was a very good movie that is already a classic. If you're going to do tie-ins, please do it with good stuff, alright?
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Yep, no pics, but also absent in any videos. I sure hope TPTB don't think that this ep is a trump card with that Jersey Shore element in it. You know, to be played at just the right time... I much preferred last year when they tied in with Avatar which was a very good movie that is already a classic. If you're going to do tie-ins, please do it with good stuff, alright?

I can't even tell you how much I hated Gamer in the Grease... it actually made me want to boycott Avatar . Luckily I had a friend that was insistent that I see it at the theater.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

The Gamer in the Grease was my least favorite episode of Season 5 as well, but with today's economy, I guess you do what you have to to get sponsor money.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 am

I do believe they are going to show "Body in the Bounty" before "Maggots in the Meathead" because on their Flickr account, the photos for BitB are labeled "6x03"

but then again...it also says "airing Oct. 14" so what happened to the Oct 7th episode?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Yep, no pics, but also absent in any videos. I sure hope TPTB don't think that this ep is a trump card with that Jersey Shore element in it. You know, to be played at just the right time... I much preferred last year when they tied in with Avatar which was a very good movie that is already a classic. If you're going to do tie-ins, please do it with good stuff, alright?

I get the feeling they're not "tying in" with Jersey Shore as much as they're going to make fun of it. Which could actually be good I think. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 am

bailey wrote:

I get the feeling they're not "tying in" with Jersey Shore as much as they're going to make fun of it. Which could actually be good I think. Smile

I sure hope so. In the interviews it wasn't so clear. It all depends on how it's done, obviously.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:58 am

Looks like they aren't being aired out of order, TV guide has Meathead down for Oct 7th

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down