Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty"

+5
dreamerktm411
bailey
HermioneGirl101
elyon
MI_Bonesgirl
9 posters

Go down

Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty" Empty Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Wonder what happened to Ep 3? scratch
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty" Empty Re: Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty"

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:24 am

Good question. That's the Jersey Shore one. The pix for episode 4 don't look all that interesting. Hope the episode itself is more exciting. I'm finding it hard to generate much enthusiasm for any of them.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty" Empty Re: Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 am

I agree..4 really didn't grab me from the sides either. But hey-No Hannah!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 am

It took the caption of "Professor Bunsen Jude the Science Dude" for me to finally realize that "Bill Nye the Science Guy" rhymes. facesmack

Anyway, this episode doesn't seem very interesting, from both the sides and the pictures.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 am

The trouble with there being no Hannah is every episode she isn't in lengthens the time she will spend on the show. I'd much rather have all the episodes be sequential and move on but they could spot them for months.

Sides for epi8 should be out Wednesday. I hope there is more information in them then there has been in 4-7. HH tweeted that he was proofing the Brennan-centric episode last week so maybe at long last epi8 is that one.

And what is the deal with Brennan's clothes. In this one she seems to be in the jumpsuit in every photo except for that damn trenchcoat one. If I never see that again it will be too soon.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 am

Wow, Brennan has a really big gun in that one photo.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Promo pics 6x04 "The Body in the Bounty" Empty Our Brennan is Back! :)

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

That's what I'm talking about. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 am

elyon wrote:Good question. That's the Jersey Shore one. The pix for episode 4 don't look all that interesting. Hope the episode itself is more exciting. I'm finding it hard to generate much enthusiasm for any of them.

What?! Shocked Brennan in the trench coat wielding a huge shotgun didn't make you excited????
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 am

I'm surprised more people aren't excited about this episode. It sounds like it's going to be really action packed with lots of chase scenes.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Lol, Brennan with a huge shotgun. I would not miss this. Whenever they let that woman have a firearm it is not an episode to be missed. Always something interesting happening when Brennan has a firearm...
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm

I believe if I remember correctly, I was interested in this episode, and after seeing the pics, I'm even more so. Now if I can just get through the horrifying idea of the jersey shore episode... wonder why they haven't released promo pics for that episode...
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

They say on another boards that the episodes will be aired out of order... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Maybe they've decided not to put two Booth does Hannah episodes back to back because she doesn't seem to be in epi4. But from the way they are pushing that storyline, they seem to be desperate to get people to watch it. Sort of like a train wreck which is what they've made of this show.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 pm

According to my DirecTV listing next week is Maggots in the Meathead.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 am

mereva wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

They say on another boards that the episodes will be aired out of order... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

does this mean we are skipping a week already??? cause the photo's say airing Oct 14th.... which would mean if the jersey shore episode is not airing on Oct 7th, then it's a repeat.... or *gasp* not on at all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

elyon wrote:Maybe they've decided not to put two Booth does Hannah episodes back to back because she doesn't seem to be in epi4. But from the way they are pushing that storyline, they seem to be desperate to get people to watch it. Sort of like a train wreck which is what they've made of this show.

You're right. We're all doomed, I tell you. Doomed! DOOMED! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down