Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Chat @The Lab S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room

2 posters

Go down

Live Chat @The Lab S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room Empty Live Chat @The Lab S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room

Post by NatesMama Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bones Season Six Episode Chats:

This season, we will be hosting an episode chat each week on the forum’s chat server. Each chat will take place Sunday nights (starting on September 26th) starting at 9:00 PM EST.

9:00-10:00 PM: Episode recap and discussion. We will talk about the episode and share opinions. No spoilers or talk of the following week’s preview.

10:00-11:00 PM: Spoilers and Speculation. After the initial chat, everyone who isn’t spoiler-free is invited to stay and speculate about next week, including the preview.

In order to find the chat, look to the tabs at the top of your forum page. Click on “Chat” (It appears once the chat room is set up) and then click on the room with the name of the current episode discussion. (ex: S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room will be the first chat room’s name)

Chat Room Rules

~This goes without saying, but we’re going to say it anyway. Be nice. Anyone who can’t follow this very simple rule will be booted from the room.

~Anyone who tries to bring up spoilers or the preview in the initial hour will be warned, and then gagged if they can’t keep from discussing spoilers.

~You can change your nickname in the chat room, but we would prefer it if you left your name as close to your forum name as possible.

~Have fun. The whole point of the chat is to have a fun way to discuss, in real time, the episode with fellow Bones fanatics. Fun is a prerequisite.

Tip: You need to have the latest version of Java in order to run the chat room. Please make sure you have that installed BEFORE the chat starts, as it is unfair to other members if we have to spend half the chat time explaining installation to those who weren’t prepared. If you need help with this beforehand, please post in the Ask The Mods thread and we will help you out.

Thanks, and see you in the chat!

~The Lab Staff

NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Live Chat @The Lab S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room Empty Re: Live Chat @The Lab S6E1 The Mastadon in the Room

Post by bailey Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 am

Oooh, this is a cool idea. I've been wanting to find a chat room or AIM buddy to talk about Bones with. Smile

If I can stay awake until 10, I'll try and join you guys.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down