Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah episodes

+15
Evil Monkey
bella
bonesparticulat
RubyRuby
jro54
bailey
gordongordonfan
mereva
mommahurley
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
elyon
puckishbearscubsfan
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hannah episodes - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah episodes

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 am

bella wrote:
jro54 wrote:
That and the "Brennan centic" episode are the only two things that give me hope...because HH or SN said something about that whatever happens would change how Brennan approaches and that she would try to keep this from Booth for as long as possible. To me, it wouldn't make sense for someone to keep something away from someone if that someone doesn't care or have feelings for that person...so at least it offers hope that Booth will stop being a jerk...but they keep pushing it back, so they might of changed it. Rolling Eyes

I'm pinning my hopes on this Brennancentric episode for the same reason. To give the B&B relationship (or should that now be "the totally non relationship of any kind but working") a good shot in the arm to show that Booth still has deep feelings for Bones and things can be turned around. If Bones feels that Booth no longer cares she wouldn't bother to keep things from him. We've also been led to believe she has some kind of major epiphany of some kind presumably about her feelings for Booth. By then if we are 6 or 7 episodes in, Booth just might be behaving less like he is now and possibly his relationship with Hannah might have cracks in it.

Then again, knowing the writers it will probably after all their hype turn into yet another tease and a false dawn.

Yep. I'm trying really hard not get my hopes...because as soon as a start thinking that something good might happen, the complete opposite it happens. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 am

Well first they said this episode is Brennan solves her own murder and now they are describing it as how Brennan sees the world. Since we have been shown a woman increasingly clueless as the seasons go on, the only surprise that I would expect would be if the totally rational Brennan, who is so supportive of Booth's happiness with Hannah, is in fact raging inside with regret, passion and pain. And somehow, I really don't think they are going to do that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 am

elyon wrote:Well first they said this episode is Brennan solves her own murder and now they are describing it as how Brennan sees the world. Since we have been shown a woman increasingly clueless as the seasons go on, the only surprise that I would expect would be if the totally rational Brennan, who is so supportive of Booth's happiness with Hannah, is in fact raging inside with regret, passion and pain. And somehow, I really don't think they are going to do that.

Ummm....How can we make assumptions when we haven't even see the episode yet? She could have her wake up and realize her feelings for Booth ot she could be as clueless as ever. We don't know. SN and HH have confirmed that Brennan would regret her decesion and come to terms with her feelings...and it sounds like it will be a recurring theme throughout the season. She's not just going to realize her feelings all at once.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 am

I base my assumptions or deductions on past experience with these writers. The quantum reduction of surprise has been in direct proportion to the passage of the episodes and that has held completely true with the premiere.

Don't take that as a snark at anyone but the writers themselves, please.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 am

We still don't what is going to happen until we see the episode. I'm still not going to get my hopes up too high just because HH tweeted something about how this episode will make fans want to yell and scream which makes think that they are going to something that's totally evil Twisted Evil..like Booth/Hannah get engaged and Brennan gives them their blessing because even if she does realize her feelings, she won't dare come between Booth/Hannah...but I do believe that Brennan will come to terms with her feelings...eventually just because she has to in order for her and Booth to ever get together. She has to be able to admit her feelings for him, otherwise B&B are never going to get together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 am

You know the worst thing is not that they won't ever get together but by the time they do it will be a meh moment. All the juice is being sucked from the relationship and from the chemistry. They've loaded the whole Hannah plot so heavily with love and commitment that getting Booth back to where Brennan is the one is going to be like rolling a boulder up a hill. And that's yet another wearisome exercise that I'm not sure I want to watch.

Gone is the joy and the anticipation that Thursday used to bring. But yes, I do agree, that if Brennan doesn't get a clue pretty soon, a clue that someone other than the writers can actually see, the situation is going to become even more dire than it is now.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 am

Same here, Elyon. As much as Brennan needs to wake up-and if she does, she won't dare come between Booth/Hannah, but Booth also has to realize that he's keeping Brennan at a distance and compartmentalize...so people have been speculating that perhaps Brennan gets seriously injured or presumed dead and it will give Booth a kick to break up with Hannah. Emily keeps hinting that Brennan might be the victim, but she won't really die...because no Bones, no Bones. I'm sure that B&B will get together in the end, but I just don't see how they can possibly put B&B together in a realistic and imaginative way. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 am

elyon wrote:But yes, I do agree, that if Brennan doesn't get a clue pretty soon, a clue that someone other than the writers can actually see, the situation is going to become even more dire than it is now.

Love the way you put that!! toast
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 pm

elyon wrote:You know the worst thing is not that they won't ever get together but by the time they do it will be a meh moment. All the juice is being sucked from the relationship and from the chemistry. They've loaded the whole Hannah plot so heavily with love and commitment that getting Booth back to where Brennan is the one is going to be like rolling a boulder up a hill. And that's yet another wearisome exercise that I'm not sure I want to watch.

Gone is the joy and the anticipation that Thursday used to bring. But yes, I do agree, that if Brennan doesn't get a clue pretty soon, a clue that someone other than the writers can actually see, the situation is going to become even more dire than it is now.

But in the end, you're not gonna stop watching, right?

*crickets chirp*

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Last edited by Evil Monkey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 pm

elyon wrote:I base my assumptions or deductions on past experience with these writers. The quantum reduction of surprise has been in direct proportion to the passage of the episodes and that has held completely true with the premiere.

Don't take that as a snark at anyone but the writers themselves, please.

For the record, I thoroughly enjoyed the premiere.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Evil Monkey wrote:
elyon wrote:You know the worst thing is not that they won't ever get together but by the time they do it will be a meh moment. All the juice is being sucked from the relationship and from the chemistry. They've loaded the whole Hannah plot so heavily with love and commitment that getting Booth back to where Brennan is the one is going to be like rolling a boulder up a hill. And that's yet another wearisome exercise that I'm not sure I want to watch.

But in the end, you're not gonna stop watching, right?

*crickets chirp*

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm not planning to stop warching myself. However, as happened with my watching House MD last season, if it keeps going in the same direction—here's hoping it won't—, then I will no longer be adamant to watch it live. I might DVR it and watch it later. Again, this would have to do with my lack of enjoyment if it continues the way it is now. I'd want to know what happens to the characters still, I have too much invested in them by now. However, if I possibly could feel that way, then that would potentially not be good news for the general viewership's interest either. Just saying, my personal opinion obviously just like you have yours.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zygomatic Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Just an errant thought, let me know if I'm totally off base:

Cam was supposed (from what I read/heard in an HH interview after S2 aired) to be written out in season 2 after 6ish episodes . She was supposed to die at Howard Epps' hand (i.e. not recover from poison) but she ended up getting good reviews, so they kept her, broke her up with Booth and now everyone loves her.

I take from this three things.

One, Cam has reached her expiry date; she will die (I really hope not).

Two, they want, eventually, one of Booth's SO's to die; Hannah's expiry date (I couldn't care less actually and it seems she'll be around the same time as cam was Razz)

Three, Hannah may get better reviews once seperated from Booth romantically...I mean we have lots of single fellas that could use some loving too you know (I for one wouldn't mind seeing Sweets with a hot blonde to throw in Daisey's face)...so maybe we could give her a chance if she got her dirty little paws of Brennans boy???

Random Speculation concluded.
Zygomatic
Zygomatic
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 pm

That's the dilemma for HH and co isn't it? How do you squeeze as much longevity out of this show and maintian sufficiently high ratings by keeping the fans hanging on waiting for B&B to hook up (after you keep on saying that it will eventually happen it's all planned..). I really hate the SO storyline because it's an obviously needless roadblock that was suddenly put in there to slow the whole thing down for yet another season. And I agree that if they build this Hannah and Booth relationship up to heights of undreamed of perfection over the next 5 or 6 episodes, destroying it in a way that is logical and that you can do relatively quickly (if she is only in for 5 or 6 episodes) is very difficult.

You then have to build up the sorely neglected B&B relationship again too and ensure that it's clear that Booth instigated the split because of Bones. As I mentioned previously, the only way I can see such a sudden sea change (unless Hannah is staying the full episode run) is for either Bones or Booth to have some kind of accident or be in danger at some point which flushes out everyone's true feelings.

And Brennan has to eventually show that she has visably had a change of heart with Booth, it's something that has to be CLEAR to everyone. Given HH comments on what he thinks we should have seen between Booth and Bones in episode 1 which I just didn't see (and I don't think I'm the only one there by fan reaction) I have to say I'm concerned he can't actually pull this whole silly SO arc off.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:43 am

I don't think the number episodes has as much bearing as the actual episodes themselves. Placement is the key. For example, how many episodes was Parker in last year, Caroline, Michelle, Jared, yet they are reoccurring characters.
If she were slated for the first 5 episodes, that would say one thing, if she is scheduled for episode 2, 10, 12, 13, 19, and the finale for example, that would tell a completely different story. Time to wait and see. There's no point dwelling--it is what it is.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 am

anthonyocasio For those wondering, Hannah is still on the show and Katheryn is still filming, as of today

anyone know what ep they are shooting now? 6/7?

good news:
anthonyocasio Katheryn Winnick said that Hannah will be in around a handful of episodes
Bad news: Looks like they will be spread out....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 am

I get the feeling that she will be around for a while...but she won't be in every episode. Sad
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 am

They are filming episode 7, the one in the chocolate factory and Tim Southam, the director, tweeted that he liked the way Brennan 'handled' Hannah, whatever that may mean. So she is definitely in this episode. The next episode which should be the Brennan-centric one starts filming on October 8th and I would bet that she is in that as well since it involves Brennan's feelings about Booth. That would make five episodes so far.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 am

She's not in episode 4, but I believe she's in episode 5...because Emily talked about a "bonding" puke scene with Brennan and Hannah in a hospital, which means that Hannah is most likely the one who has the minor operation. I'm preparing myself for her to be around all season. At least until the sniper arch.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am

I really don't think it will be Hannah with the minor surgery, unless it is showing off her fearlessness and Booth pulls the over-protective male thing and she and Brennan are able to bond over 'how ridiculous that is'. I don't think her getting hurt would be a bad thing her resistance to stay safe in her new subdued job could be the first signs of tension in the couple. If she is a strong woman she will hate being protected just like Brennan did but she can see why he does it from an anthropological standpoint and has learnt to understand and almost accept it.

I think it is clever the way they have Hannah responding to questions from the media. I said in a different thread that this time they have an actress who is not saying she will not be recurring (i.e. Catfish). H-Bomb is an unknown quantity purely because Winnick can keep her mouth shut and is playing the cryptic game that Hanson likes. She seems to want the job and indicates she has a role beyond Booth's girlfriend. Her role outside of Booth and it gelling with everything else that is going on will determine her longevity. The whole will she stop B&B is an argument not worth having. Essentially Bones is a love story set in a forensics lab/ crime scene. It will happen but Hanson will get his money's worth and so will the network.

I understand those who cannot handle the watching part now, it is drawn out and can be painful for those who empathise or have invested so much. I choose to think that without that tension I would not be so obsessive, I want them to get together, I want that to happen before the last season because there is good storytelling to be had with them as a couple, but I think back to every other show that had a good dynamic like this and in the end when you watch them from the beginning you like all the episodes more once they have come to a resolution. How many people went back to the beginning after the 100th and saw so much more than before in the writing?

Once the inevitable union occurs between B&B it will make the H-Bomb an interesting watch. Maybe that is why repeats do so well on cable networks???? Bring on the plot device it is just a dip in the rollercoaster ride.

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 am

Per a posting on the Bones Spoiler site, looks like Hannah is in Ep 5 and she is the one having the medical procedure:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2