Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy

+4
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
Pat
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy Empty Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Well, it definitely won't happen immediately. Hannah (Katheryn Winnick), Booth's new girlfriend, is around for an indeterminate number of episodes, so if Brennan does come to terms with her jealousy, expect a slow burn.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy Empty Re: Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy

Post by Pat Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 pm

If only the burn could be Brennan exploding Hannah by focusing her considerable brain on that effort.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy Empty Re: Zap2it ~ Emily on Brennan's jealousy

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Well, it definitely won't happen immediately. Hannah (Katheryn Winnick), Booth's new girlfriend, is around for an indeterminate number of episodes, so if Brennan does come to terms with her jealousy, expect a slow burn.

I think HH&Co. do know how many episodes she'll be around for. They just don't want to admit it...because it would be a HUGE spoiler.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

I just don't see how the repurcussions of this storyline will have a positive impact on Brennan. If anything I would think it would have the opposite effect, prove to her that she can't give into her feelings, because when she does, she ultimately gets hurt. How can she not think that feelings and love really are ephemeral when the man who told her she's the one, and that he knew right from the beginning, broke down her walls, made her realize that maybe there really is someone out there for everyone. The same man who said he would never betray her, not only gave up so easily, but now is in love and living with this blonde.
Sure Brennan will be supportive. He's her best friend and she loves him. She wants him to be happy, and she could have had him, but she turned him down. More proof for her that it just wasn't meant to be.
So now what? This relationship is lasting God only knows how long-the longer it lasts, the harder Brennan will have to try to get over Booth. We're supposed to still believe in this B&B love story after this?
What Booth and Hannah will break up because he can't get over Brennan? And she is supposed to trust his love after that? Brennan rejected Booth once, he's not going to trust her not to crush him again.

Ugh. Have I mentioned lately that I despise this storyline?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

jro54 wrote:I think HH&Co. do know how many episodes she'll be around for. They just don't want to admit it...because it would be a HUGE spoiler.

which is exactly what Hart said recently. I don't remember if it was a Tweet or an interview...but he said he wouldn't tell how many episodes Tessa was in because it would give away the plot...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

[quote="MI_Bonesgirl"]I just don't see how the repurcussions of this storyline will have a positive impact on Brennan. If anything I would think it would have the opposite effect, prove to her that she can't give into her feelings, because when she does, she ultimately gets hurt. How can she not think that feelings and love really are ephemeral when the man who told her she's the one, and that he knew right from the beginning, broke down her walls, made her realize that maybe there really is someone out there for everyone. The same man who said he would never betray her, not only gave up so easily, but now is in love and living with this blonde.
Sure Brennan will be supportive. He's her best friend and she loves him. She wants him to be happy, and she could have had him, but she turned him down. More proof for her that it just wasn't meant to be.
So now what? This relationship is lasting God only knows how long-the longer it lasts, the harder Brennan will have to try to get over Booth. We're supposed to still believe in this B&B love story after this?
What Booth and Hannah will break up because he can't get over Brennan? And she is supposed to trust his love after that? Brennan rejected Booth once, he's not going to trust her not to crush him again.

Ugh. Have I mentioned lately that I despise this storyline?[/quot

I am frustrated like you, I don't like these stall tactics either, but I have, over the summer, learned I don't have an option, besides not watching, and that's not an option for me.
I also have the same concerns that you mentioned above. Brennan will think -
How can he love me and move on with her... But don't forget Brennan can compartmentalize (I don't fathom that concept at all...... I love emotions).

So here's what I hope.
I hope that Brennan does realize her feelings for Booth. I would wish for her to tell Angela, but I don't think we will see that. It will take her awhile but I think she will.

I think that Booth and Hanah will be strong and lovey dovey at first because they are basking in the enjoyment of being together in a war zone - you know the rush and adrenaline of it. Then when it comes back to DC - the halo will wear off slowly.
I think Hanah will see that "the Brennan" that Booth spoke so fondly of in Afghanistan is more than just his work partner.

I think Booth will realize, with every case, every drink, every stolen glance, that he made a mistake by trying to move on. But now he's stuck. He doesn't want to hurt one woman and look like a fool to another. I am hoping that Hanah will become more of an annoyance to Booth than a lover (that word makes me cringe). Especially if she makes some journalistic faux pa (sorry I can't spell today) with one of his cases. Which that hasn't been in any spoiler yet, just a hope of mine. My goodness, wouldn't it be great if a leak from her put Brennan in jeopardy. Kick ass Booth wouldn't like that.

None of this could happen overnight. But I think both of their walls will break down for at least the first third of the season. I think the only way we will "Love Hanah" is that she will see all this and become the catalyst to putting them together. She is a journalist, maybe she has some good insightful skills. She is also an outside party that hasn't seen the interaction between Booth and Brennan. And who in their right mind can't see that interaction and know there is LOVE there. I am hoping Hanah will begin to feel like the third wheel in their dynamic.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 am

crzy4bones wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think HH&Co. do know how many episodes she'll be around for. They just don't want to admit it...because it would be a HUGE spoiler.

which is exactly what Hart said recently. I don't remember if it was a Tweet or an interview...but he said he wouldn't tell how many episodes Tessa was in because it would give away the plot...

It was a tweet. @HartHanson what is the official count of episodes that Hannah will be in as of now?

@divine529 Oh, that would be a MAJOR spoiler so I ain't saying how many eps Hannah will be in this season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I just don't see how the repurcussions of this storyline will have a positive impact on Brennan. If anything I would think it would have the opposite effect, prove to her that she can't give into her feelings, because when she does, she ultimately gets hurt. How can she not think that feelings and love really are ephemeral when the man who told her she's the one, and that he knew right from the beginning, broke down her walls, made her realize that maybe there really is someone out there for everyone. The same man who said he would never betray her, not only gave up so easily, but now is in love and living with this blonde.

Ugh. Have I mentioned lately that I despise this storyline?

You've said it for me Very Happy The only thing I'll add is that the article says, that Booth is done waiting for Brennan - for now, which probably means that he has a lot of realising of his own to do, and that he may wait in the future. They need to talk about their miscommunication, especially in the 100th.

RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 am

seems to me like this third party scenario will not only move brennan forward....but move booth forward as well. I forget who it was (either david or emily awhile back...) but they mentioned in an interview that booth and brennan have never been on the same page. In season five Booth loved her. She wasn't aware or wasn't ready to go there. Now, in season six....Brennan will know and be ready and booth wont be. They could end up on the same page by the end of the season.

IMO. For this storyline to work and work well, Brennan has to realize she is not only IN LOVE but that love IS WORTH the risk. But, booth also has to realize that there is no getting over her. He'll take her and 40 or 50 years with just any girl wont do.

I too am worried that Brennan will interpret it all to mean booth never loved her. But, I don't know because she is wickedly rational and takes everything on face value. Booth told her he needed to move on...and she said, 'ok.' So hopefully, the whole thing doesn't send brennan three steps back. It seems to me like this will be the perfect opportunity to get her emotional side up to speed.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down