Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One in Vegetarian Times

3 posters

Go down

One on One in Vegetarian Times Empty One on One in Vegetarian Times

Post by himbeer29 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 am

So I'm randomly flipping through my Vegetarian Times for September trying to figure out dinner for the week, and lo and behold... the last page is a brief question-and-answer session with Emily Deschanel! It doesn't really say anything she hasn't said before about being vegan and her animal rights stuff, but thought I'd share so that if you're at the supermarket and see a copy at the newsstand, you could check it out! (If I'm feeling particularly adventurous, and if there's interest, I could fix my scanner and see if I can scan it in.)

Anyways, I didn't see it on here so I thought I'd share :-).
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

One on One in Vegetarian Times Empty Re: One on One in Vegetarian Times

Post by DBCrazy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 am

himbeer29 wrote:So I'm randomly flipping through my Vegetarian Times for September trying to figure out dinner for the week, and lo and behold... the last page is a brief question-and-answer session with Emily Deschanel! It doesn't really say anything she hasn't said before about being vegan and her animal rights stuff, but thought I'd share so that if you're at the supermarket and see a copy at the newsstand, you could check it out! (If I'm feeling particularly adventurous, and if there's interest, I could fix my scanner and see if I can scan it in.)

Anyways, I didn't see it on here so I thought I'd share :-).
Particularly adventurous, eh? Well, by all means, give it a go!

And how about a nice recipe too. I'd love to give something a try.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 am

I would love it if you could scan it!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 am

Success!! Here is the scan of the article.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And here is a recipe. I love so many of their recipes, so picking one was difficult, but this one is one of my favorites. I've made it many times. A shameless plug here, but I love Vegetarian Times; they have fantastic recipes. And I'm not vegetarian. Depending on the recipe, I'll also sometimes throw in some chicken or other meat; haven't with this one, though. It's enough by itself. ;-)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(I might have gotten a little excited about figuring out my scanner ;-))
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down