Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tempe Trine

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Tempe Trine - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tempe Trine

Post by AMarty Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

Next ...

(Part 39)

(Day 31)
Jeffersonian Institute
Washington, D.C.

“Bren. I always knew you were a special friend. I just never realized how special. This totally amazes me how you are able to do these things.”

“Well, since most of it has developed as defensive reactions, I wouldn’t wish this ability on everyone.”

Jack said “I take it, that was Tempe we saw in the hospital.”

Temperance smiled and said “Yes Jack. That is why we are telling you all about this, so you won’t have to worry about something you saw and didn’t understand. No national conspiracies here, just a small one.”

With a wry smile, he continued “May we see her as she appears normally?”

“Of course, Jack.” Temperance said.

Booth added “Before we do, understand this is the only time we will do this. Also, there is not to be any mention of the real Tempe once we leave this office unless Bones or I bring it up. I am absolutely serious about this.”

“Yes, Booth. We know that.” Jack replied.

“Good. Okay. Tempe.”

“Yes.”

The sudden bright and radiant beauty before them caused both Jack and Angela to gasp.

“Oh sweetie, you astound me even more. I am so lucky to have a friend like you.”

Temperance said “Angie, It is I who am lucky to have two good friends like you taking care of me in my hours of need.”

Angela said “I do have one request. It’s kind of juvenile, I know.”

Temperance said “What is your request?”

“May I see a real kiss between Booth and Bones? No mistletoe, no fakery. Just the real thing. I’ve waited years for this.”

Booth said “Would you like to see a threefer?”

“What? What is that?”

Booth said “Tempe. Seeley loves Tempe with all his heart. Please kiss me.”

Tempe gasped for joy and said “ Tempe loves Seeley and I comply with gladness in my heart!”

They moved to a tight embrace and assumed a passionate kiss. After a short while, Booth tilted his head back and said “Temperance.”

“Yes.”

He resumed the kiss with her then after awhile tilted his head again and said “Bones.”

“Yes.”

He resumed the kiss with her but he held this one much longer than the other two combined. When they finally broke apart both of them looked glassy-eyed and joyously happy, but they were nowhere near as happy as Angela.

She shouted “Omigod! Omigod! Omigod! This will keep me going for years! Thank you... thank you... for letting me see this.” She started weeping with happy tears.

Jack said “Booth.”

“Yes.”

I noticed when you addressed Tempe, you said ‘Seeley loves Tempe with all his heart’ and she replied ‘Tempe loves Seeley’ after an obvious gasp of joy. Is there a specific significance to that exchange we should know about.”

“Yes, actually there is. The important part is the phrase ‘Seeley loves Tempe.’ That is what she absolutely needs to receive from me to carry on. Her response of ‘Tempe loves Seeley’ doesn’t really affect me in the intense way mine does her. It is more an acknowledgement that she heard the one I gave.”

“How often do you have to say this to her?”

“This is where you and Angela can be helpful. I don’t necessarily have to say it, but the message has to come from me to her with no third person in the way. It could be a tattoo I have, or it could be a card I sent, or any other means of communication. The important thing is if you or Angela ever see that phrase anywhere, at any time, you need to make sure it is brought to her attention immediately. That takes priority over anything else in her life, and it has to be clear it is directly from me. She has to hear/see it often enough that she is not making any references to needing Seeley.”

“Got it, Booth.”

Angela and Jack held hands and looked at Temperance with a much deeper sense of respect than previously for her manner of coping with daily life. Booth walked over to Temperance and spoke to her quietly so they could not hear him. She nodded her head and turned away from them for a short time. Booth walked back over to talk with both of them.

“Does this answer all your questions?”

Angela replied “I’m sure others will pop up but this does take away a lot of the fears I had. I think I will be able to help her more in the future if something similar happens.”

He responded “Angela, call Bren, as before and ask her who she is.”

She did so and got the response “I am Bren. I provide insulation and comfort for Tempe in a hostile world. I must protect Tempe at all costs. I ensure the stability of our friendship. I may be called by Angela and Jack.”

Both Angela and Jack lit up with happiness. “Thanks, man.” He said.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

Next ...

(Part 40)

(Day 33)
Jeffersonian Institute
Washington, D.C.

Temperance was standing in Angela’s office on their first day back at work since the trip.

“Bren, so how are things going with you and Booth? Have you celebrated your new relationship yet, in a physical sense, I mean?”

“Angie!”

“I guess not, huh?”

“No... no... We did not want to rush our first time together. This weekend is a federal holiday, so we have three days to ‘celebrate’ the relationship.” she smiled wryly.

“Three days! Oh, sweetie, you have to tell me all about it afterwards. I don’t need every personal detail, well maybe a lot of them.” She cooed.

“After such an extended period, I may have to take some additional leave time to recover. I might not be able to tell you about it for at least a week.” She snickered.

“Bren! You wouldn’t do that, would you? You know how desperate I’ll be for the gossip.”

Temperance gave her an evil sidewards glance and left to return to her own office.

She entered the office and started for her computer when she noticed Booth had shown up and was standing, waiting for her.

“Booth. Good morning. Why are you here? Do we have a case?”

“No, Bones. I just wanted to stop by and see how you’re doing.”

“I am doing well, today, Booth. How about you?”

Both of them were standing like shy teenagers when Angela, chasing after Temperance, stumbled on them.

“You two have got to be kidding me!” she laughed.

Angela walked beside them and took Booth’s hand in her right, and Temperance’s hand in her left. She took both hands and placed them together in a gentle grip.

Angela said “Booth, this is Bones, the love of your life. Bren, this is Booth, the love of your life. It is okay to kiss your partner, hug your partner, caress your partner, hold your partner, touch your partner. It is not okay to act like your partner is a stranger. I hope the two of you can carry on by yourselves.”

Angela walked out of the office, pulling the blinds and closing the door behind her.

Booth and Temperance exited the office about ten minutes later, with bright smiles and their clothing slightly awry, walking hand in hand.

As they walked by Jack, standing in the center of the lab, he laughed and said “I see you two finally met.”

They both shot him dirty glances and were on their way out of the building when Cam called out “Could everyone gather in my office please!”

They were all standing around Cam’s office as she began ”We have received a special request from the staff at Fort McHenry.”

Angela said “Where?”

Cam replied “Big American flag, British attack, Francis Scot Key, national anthem, Baltimore. Is any of this ringing a bell for you?”

“Oh, that Fort McHenry.” Angela whispered sheepishly.

Cam continued “They have been doing some archeological recovery recently. Apparently, they were doing a general sweep with some ground search RADAR and discovered a hidden cavern or vault that wasn’t on any maps. Once they were able to gain entry to the area, the crew found some skeletons inside that they think are soldiers from an earlier era. The soldiers could be from the Civil War, or even the early 1800’s. They have asked us to come up and recover what we can and do our Jeffersonian magic.”

Temperance lit up like the real Santa just stepped through the door. “Actual old bones and a dig! When can we start?”

“You will need to take the mobile lab van, so we will have to get it ready. You should be able to start first thing tomorrow morning. Temperance, take Jack and Angela with you. I’ll stay here to coordinate any issues that arise. Booth, you are welcome to go along if you wish, but remember this is a Jeffersonian expedition, not an FBI investigation.”

“I’d like to go along. There isn’t anything else pressing right now. How many seats does this van have?”

“It has two big bench seats, so can seat six. There are some additional chair style seats in the lab area.”

“Alright! Jack yelled. Double date road trip! Angie and I get the back seat! King of the road!”

Temperance looked at Angela and said “Would you take a look at the map before we depart tomorrow, please?”

“Sure, sweetie. What am I looking for?”

Temperance snickered as she said “Any trees or streams on our route of travel.”

Booth glowered both menacingly and lovingly at the same time.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 am

Thank you for your dedication to this story. It keeps me going! I'm in a very busy work period and I get through each day by coming home and hoping that there is a new chapter--TWO today!! I love this story.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Pat wrote:Thank you for your dedication to this story. It keeps me going! I'm in a very busy work period and I get through each day by coming home and hoping that there is a new chapter--TWO today!! I love this story.

Thanks again for your kind comments! It is a bit humbling to think I'm having that kind of impact on someone else's workdays. It is always helpful to know what kind of effect I am having - good or bad. I'm pretty sure I have enough to get you to the 23rd. If HH doesn't pick up the slack by then, we'll see how far we can get before Musie and my typing fingers give out!

Regards

Smile

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:13 am

Next ...

(Part 41)

(Day 34)
Jeffersonian Institute Mobile Lab
Washington, D.C.

The four travelers had met early in the morning and gotten the final data dump on their pending mission. Cam wished them all well and waved as they pulled out of the Jeffersonian parking lot. Booth was driving with Temperance sitting in the front passenger seat next to the door. Jack was sitting directly behind Temperance and Angela was sitting directly behind Booth. They had all skipped breakfast and decided to stop at the halfway point to take a break and have their meal. Their conversation had been mostly about the trip and Jeffersonian gossip. They had been driving for about 10 minutes when they passed a specific sign.

Angela called out “Look, we’re leaving D.C. and entering the Parkway.”

With a precision that few military drill teams could match, Temperance and Angela both unbuckled their seat belts, slid to the center of the seat, loosely buckled the seat belt and then slid farther up against their man. Thus Temperance and Booth were now all the way on the left and Angela and Jack on the right.

“Bones. What are you doing?” Booth asked confusedly.

“Bones stayed home. Roxie came out to play with Tony today.” She said.

Temperance pressed her thigh tighter against his, turned slightly towards him and pressed her breast against his upper arm.

“Uh oh. She’s braless again.” Booth muttered.

Temperance reached her left arm over and on to his shoulder so her left hand could draw lazy circles in his ear and on his neck. She then moved her right hand across her lap so the the wrist rested on the top of his thigh and the hand was making similar circles on the inside of his thigh.

“Bones. I’m driving. It’s not safe to distract me like this.” He mumbled.

“You didn’t have to drive. If you had been quicker than Jack, we could have had the back seat. I guess we’ll just have to make do with what we have.” She smiled lustily.

Booth gulped several times and glanced down at her leg. The hem of her skirt had been below her knee when they started, but now it was clearly several inches above and seemed to keep moving higher. He could see she wasn’t wearing panty hose today either. He also noticed that the top two buttons of her blouse were now undone.

“How did she do all this without me noticing it?” He thought.

He looked back up at the road and felt her shifting position slightly. When he glanced downward again, her left leg, next to his had been lifted slightly with the knee bent and resting on her other leg. This put the inside of her bare skin thigh only an inch or two from his hand on the steering wheel.

“Ohhhhhhh.” He groaned.

“Did you say something?” She asked.

“No. No.”

Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore and reached out his hand to to touch her leg gently. The soft skin felt wondrous to his touch and he lost himself in it.

Temperance moaned lightly and whispered “Good. More. More.”

He reached farther and laid his hand solidly to begin replicating her movements on his thigh.

She moaned again and licked his ear and neck as she huskily said “All of this belongs only to you. It is long past time for the alpha male to start exercising his rights.”

Booth nodded his head and held her thigh tightly against his. She hugged his shoulder and thigh tighter in response.

Jack called out “Hey Booth! The speed limit is 50, not 20.”

“Oh. Sorry.” Booth said as he put his hand back on the steering wheel and pushed the gas pedal.

Fortunately, the exit for their breakfast break appeared quickly and Booth pulled in to the restaurant parking lot. He let them get out and head in, taking a moment for himself to be sure there were no embarrassing features when he got out of the van. He walked in and was just about to round the corner to their table when he heard Angela and Temperance talking. He stopped in place to listen.

Angela said “Have you told Booth about this?”

“I have tried several times but he just dismisses it as a joke. It really hurts a lot that he does not trust me to drive. It also makes me want to scream sometimes always being a passenger. I need to be able to control my own life sometimes, not just be baggage for someone else.”

Booth waited for another minute or so until their conversation moved on to something else before continuing on to the table and sitting down.

“Where’s Jack?” He asked Angela.

“Men’s room. Probably fixing his make up. Would you like to join him?” She laughed.

“No thanks. I’m good right here.”

Once Jack returned, they all ordered their breakfast and carried on a conversation about the upcoming job at Fort McHenry. Afterwards, as Jack and Angela got up and left, Booth asked Temperance to wait a few minutes so they could talk.

“What’s on your mind, Booth?”

“Bones, I want to apologize to you.” he said seriously.

“Why?”

“I overheard your conversation with Angela about driving.”

“Oh.”

“I didn’t realize driving is so important to you. I guess I haven’t been as observant as I should have.”

“Booth, I probably have not been as clear as I could have. Perhaps we need to work on our communication skills.” She whispered.

He placed his hand on her cheek and looked in to her eyes. “Bones, you are welcome to drive any vehicle, any place, any time. Just tell me that is what you want. Would you like to drive now?”

She spoke, with a joyous smile, “Really! Normally I would be screaming ‘Yes!’ right now. However, I am already having too much fun making your drive difficult. I will hold you to that later.”

As they got up he said “Any vehicle, any place, any time, Bones.”

She hugged him a quick non-guy hug and they walked out to the van, arms around each other. The remainder of the trip was even more distracting than the first part.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 am

Next ...

(Part 42)

(Day 34)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

Upon arrival at Fort McHenry, the Jeffersonian team quickly changed into their utility work jumpsuits and prepared to begin the day’s efforts. They were met by Dr. Garret Lorimer, a member of the local historical staff who headed the current dig activities. Temperance and Dr. Lorimer greeted each other cordially then introduced their respective party members. Dr. Lorimer’s group consisted mostly of helpful volunteers with a few members that had actual archaeological experience.

Temperance said “Dr. Lorimer, would you show us the location of the skeletons, please?”

“Of course, Dr. Brennan. If all of you would follow me please. There isn’t a lot to see right now. We dug a couple holes large enough to insert a camera so we could look around but we didn’t want to disturb anything until your team got here.”

“Thank you Dr. Lorimer” Temperance said kindly. “That will ensure our survey and discovery activities are more valid.

The group walked all the way around the fort proper and down to an area at the tip of the peninsula near the water. There was a small perimeter fence set up around the area and an assortment of tools and materials were nearby.

Dr. Lorimer began “It appears we have a cavern or storage area that begins somewhere near the water and runs back here for about 30-35 yards. It looks like there was a collapse of the structure at some time because it has been divided into two distinct areas with a solid wall of earth and rock between them. The smaller section, about 12-15 yards in length, is at the end of the cavern and appears to contain two skeletons. The larger section leads towards the water and appears to have one skeleton in it.”

Temperance said “I would like to look at the one with two skeletons first, please.”

“Certainly, Dr. Brennan. Let us set up the camera for you.”

Temperance looked at the camera monitor and had a pretty good view of the area. The camera had both an accessory light and a zoom lens so she could get an excellent view of the skeletons. They were lying together against the far wall at the end of the cavern, so she couldn’t see everything she wanted. They then moved the camera and she looked in the other cavern area. There was one skeleton at the far end of the viewing area. It appeared to be lying at a slight angle to the camera, so the view was limited.

Temperance said “It appears we will have to excavate enough to gain entry to the areas for a valid identification of the remains. Please open each camera portal enough to allow insertion of a ladder and room for me to climb down. Do not remove any more than that for now.”

Temperance took this opportunity to open her cell phone and place a call to Cam, giving her a status update on their arrival and the current situation. Once Cam disconnected, Temperance walked a little ways away from the group and placed another call, turning away from everyone so they could not hear her. She spoke for several minutes and then hung up, returning to the group.

“Booth, you can go take a tour of the fort if this is boring for you.” Temperance offered.

“No, Bones. I’ll hang around, as long as they don’t expect me to dig.” He smiled. “I hope we’ll have some time for sightseeing afterwards.”

“”I would like that, also.” Temperance said as she laid her hand on his forearm and squeezed lightly.

Booth laid his hand over top of hers and patted lightly while looking into her eyes.

Angela and Jack both just smiled while moving a little closer themselves and holding hands.

“Bren, were you able to tell much from what you saw of the skeletons?” Angela asked.

“No. They are lying at awkward angles so it was difficult to make any serious evaluation.”

Although it took awhile, Dr. Lorimer finally signaled Temperance that the portals were open enough for her to enter. She gently climbed down the ladder and turned her light towards the two skeletons.

As she walked away, Booth shouted “Bones, be very careful down there!”

Temperance spent a long time searching the cavern and observing the skeletons. Booth began to get concerned and began edging towards the ladder, when Temperance emerged again. Booth let out an obvious sigh of relief and stopped in place.

“Dr. Lorimer, the two skeletons appear to be soldiers in their early to mid twenties. There are quite a few pieces of uniform items like buttons, buckles and the like on both of them. Do you recognize this button.” She held it out for him to see.

Dr. Lorimer looked and choked slightly as he said “Yes. Yes, I do. That is a button from the U.S. Corps of Artillery that served here in 1814 during the defense against the British attack.”

“Interesting. Apparently, we have quite a valuable find down there.” Temperance replied. “By the way, one of the soldiers was a woman.”

“What? How can that be? Women weren’t allowed to enlist in the Army back then.” He responded

“Exactly.” she replied.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 am

Next ...

(Part 43)

(Day 34)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

Temperance said “Dr. Lorimer, I am going down on the other side to see if that soldier wore the same uniform.”

She walked to the ladder and climbed down, then headed towards the single skeleton. Booth again became nervous and stood near the entrance in case she needed to make a rapid exit. Temperance took a bit longer looking at the single skeleton than she had both of the others and then returned to the surface.

“Booth! I think this one is yours, not mine.” Temperance said.

“Why? Doesn’t he have a uniform like the others?”

“No. No uniform... ...and I found these under his hand.” She shook a plastic bag in front of him that held a key ring with car keys. “He has only been dead about a year. Looks like a possible homicide on federal property - good luck with your new case.” She smiled teasingly.

“What do you mean, my new case?” He replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Well...” She answered with a twinkle in her eyes. “We were sent here by the Jeffersonian to look at the historical find and ensure it is handled properly. I’m sure the FBI forensic team will do an excellent job in handling your case remains.”

“Bones. You’ve got to be kidding me. The possible crime takes precedence over some old bones that have already waited for two hundred years. We’ll have to secure the entire area so the FBI teams can do a proper search.”

“Booth, are you going to try securing all of Fort McHenry for a crime that took place a year ago in a relatively small confined area?” She replied.

“If we have to in order to make sure we don’t miss anything important, then we will.”

Dr. Lorimer said “Agent Booth, you can’t do that. You will impact not only this dig but several other events occurring at the fort today and tomorrow.”

She nodded her head to the left and said “Booth, let us go over here and talk about this?”

“Okay Bones. What do you want to say?”

“We have to be very careful here. There are two discrete events that have occurred with nothing in common except the ground in which they are buried. They are separated by nearly two hundred years and about a foot of solid dirt and rock.”

“Bones, are you going to challenge me on this? Are you going to side with the archaeologists?”

“No Booth. We are partners and I will never openly oppose you amongst strangers. I will take time, like this, to discuss an issue so we can consider various courses of action. Once we make that decision, I will back you 100% and we will either both be right or both be wrong. We would have little credibility with others if we were often in disagreement.”

“Thank you, Bones. I feel the same way about it. Seeley loves Tempe even when she disagrees with him. What are your concerns here?”

A gasp of joy followed by “Tempe loves Seeley. We have two situations neighboring each other that are extremely important to different groups of people for equally valid reasons. Each group has a concern that the item they consider important may be corrupted by the other group. The historical find has no bearing at all on the homicide case, thus there is no reason for FBI investigators to enter there and possibly corrupt historical evidence. Similarly, we do not want any of the archaeological team to enter the area with the homicide and possibly compromise criminal evidence.”

“That certainly makes sense. Are you willing to delay continuing the historical dig for now?”

“What do you mean, Booth?”

“What if we seal the historical dig back up completely with some kind of temporary cover? That way my investigators and technicians can roam freely as they need. We will try to expedite our investigation. Once we have completed it and removed everything of value to us, then you can open the historical find and continue with your dig. Is that acceptable?”

“Yes. I think that will be quite acceptable, Booth.” She leaned forward a bit and put her hand on his arm then lovingly said “Let’s go tell the others and then get started on our new case.”

Last edited by AMarty on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:09 am

Next ...

(Part 44)

(Day 34)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

Booth placed a phone call to FBI headquarters to start the investigation team on its way. Temperance placed a call to Cam letting her know about the change in emphasis of their work at the site.

“Cam, we’ll recover the remains of the crime first and scan them in the mobile lab. Then we’ll send the remains to you to have the interns follow up as necessary. Once we have those out of the way and the crime scene is secured, we will do the same thing with the two sets of historical remains.”

“Okay, Temperance. We’ll be waiting for them. Do you need anything from us right now?”

“Not yet. I will tell you when we do. Thank you. Bye.”

Temperance said “Booth, we can start our investigation but we will need to wait for the technical team with the floodlights before we can start seriously removing anything. Flashlights make it too easy for us to miss or compromise something.”

“Doesn’t Dr. Lorimer have any lighting we can use?”

“No, only limited lighting. They were planning on excavating the area, not crawling around in caverns for an extended period.”

“How about the mobile lab. Doesn’t it have any?” He asked.

“No, it is set up as an analytical vehicle to process what we find, not as a search vehicle. Well, Booth. This is your investigation. What do you want us to do now?”

He replied “It will probably take a couple hours for the team to get here from the Hoover Building and to get set up. We may as well go have lunch.”

Temperance walked over to Dr. Lorimer and said “It looks like we can’t do anything until the FBI technicians arrive with the portable lighting. We are going to go have lunch and then return. If the FBI personnel show up before we do, please tell them only to set up the lighting and not to do anything else until we arrive.”

“Okay, Dr. Brennan. Where do you plan on going for lunch?”

“We haven’t really decided yet. Preferably someplace we can get good french fries.”

“In that case, try the Inner Harbor area. There are a variety of eating establishments and a few bragging about their french fries.”

“Thank you, Dr. Lorimer. We will.”

Temperance returned to the group and said “Dr. Lorimer recommended that we have lunch in the Inner Harbor area.”

Booth said “Alright, that sounds fine. Let’s get the van and go.”

Temperance said “We do not have to take the van. I called earlier and had my regular car rental agency send one out for me.”

“What? What kind of car?” Booth asked.

“I told them I wanted an SUV, but not so big as yours. He said he would send a little pepper car.”

“What? What are you talking about?” Booth looked at her with glazed eyes.

“I don’t know. It should have been delivered by now. I told them to park it next to the mobile lab van.”

They walked out to the parking area and as they came around the lab van, Booth stopped dead in his tracks.

“You got a Porsche Cayenne Turbo to drive around the Inner Harbor.” He said.

“Is it not good enough for our purposes. Should I get something else?” Temperance replied.

Booth, with a gleeful smirk, said “I guess it will have to do. It is sort of a cross between a sports car and an SUV. On a 1 to 10 scale for SUV’s it probably rates almost an 11. Where are the keys?”

Temperance said “Do I detect humor there? Does that mean I chose wisely?”

“Yes, yes. You did good. Where are the keys?” Booth said.

“That’s the interesting thing.” She replied. “The agency representative I talked with said that since there have been so many attempted thefts of their expensive rental cars, they have instituted a new system of biometric locks for the doors and ignitions.”

“What does that mean?”

“He said I have to walk up to the car door and put my finger on the door latch, like so, and when it lights up I punch in the pin number he gave me over the phone to validate my fingerprint. Now I should be able to open the doors and start the engine using my finger to release the locking system. There are no separate car keys.”

Booth’s jaw dropped and he just stood staring at the car.

Jack exploded in laughter in the background.

What’s so funny, Jack?” Angela said.

“Ha, ha, ha... Whenever Booth wants to drive, he has to ask Bren to give him the finger, first!”

Booth gave him a dirty look and Angela started laughing, too.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am

Next ...

(Part 45)

(Day 34)
Inner Harbor
Baltimore, Maryland

Temperance turned her head to the right and said “Booth, this is such a fun car to drive. I really like it a lot. Do you think I should get one?”

“Whatever you like.” He mumbled through gritted teeth.

“Booth, you have not fastened your shoulder belt. You know I could get a ticket for that in this state. Fasten it.”

“I don’t need it! I don’t like it.”

“Fasten it or you never will drive this car.” She looked at him with a promise in her eyes.

“Alright.” He grudgingly complied.

Temperance placed her hand on the gearshift handle and began caressing it absentmindedly.

‘‘Bren.” Angela said. “What are you doing with that gearshift stick?”

Temperance looked at her in the mirror, and also sideways at Booth, as she said “I just started to become nostalgic for some of my times with Sully as it reminds me of him.”

“What!” Booth exploded.

Jack and Angela broke up laughing in the back seat, trying to restrain their outbursts.

Temperance continued “He never complained about my driving or acted like an ogre in the front seat. He was always considerate and ready to help navigate at any time. I wonder if I could still catch up with his boat this season? I’m sure he could find me here at the harbor.”

“Good luck with that! I can guarantee there won’t be any messages from Seeley to Tempe at Sully’s!” Booth smirked.

“Not a problem!” She replied. “I recorded one of your phone call statements and made it the ring tone for my cell phone. Now whenever anyone calls me, Seeley tells Tempe how much he loves her.”

Jack and Angela fell to laughing again and had to hug each other to stop.

“Alright. Alright. I’ll try to be a better passenger, Bones.”

“Thank you Booth.”

Once they reached the parking lot and exited the car, the four were able to take a look at the area. They walked around the inner harbor and along the piers.

Temperance said “Booth. There appear to be a lot of things here that would be interesting to see when we have time. There is a science museum, an art museum, and an aquarium. Katherine didn’t transfer up here, did she?”

“No, Bones. I don’t think so. There are a couple sailing ships over there, a submarine and a few other ships to go on. There seems to be quite a few restaurants and other types of entertainment, too.”

“Booth. Do you think Parker might like to come up here some weekend? Perhaps we could bring him for the weekend, or maybe Jack and Angela would like to come too. I am sure Parker would enjoy visiting the science museum with Jack.”

Jack, with a smile, said “Yeah. That sounds great. We could have a fantastic time trolling for bugs and slime around here!”

“Yes, Bones. That sounds like fun for Parker. Thank you for suggesting it.”

Temperance looked Booth in the eyes and lovingly said “A mother always keeps her son in mind no matter where she is.”

Booth took her hand and squeezed it then said “Thank you, Bones.”

They walked back to the center of the public area where an assortment of restaurants and fast food establishments were available. The four of them tried a variety of foods, including some excellent french fries. Eating a little here, then trying a little there.

Once they were satisfied and the casual conversation had slowed for awhile, Temperance said “We should probably head back. Booth, would you like to drive this time?”

“Yes! Let’s go. Let’s go. Chop chop!”

Booth was standing at the car door, impatiently waiting, when the others finally reached it. “Come on Bones. Do that finger thing.”

Once they were all in and belted, even Booth, he pulled out of the parking lot and on to the city street then took off.

“Booth. You are going the wrong way. Fort McHenry is behind us.” Temperance chided him.

“We’ve got time for a little cruise!” He replied.

Booth headed out of Baltimore and back towards Washington, this time taking the Interstate Highway rather than the scenic Parkway. He cajoled the car through the packs of traffic and was half way to Washington when he looped off and back on to the highway now headed for Baltimore.

“Bones. Cars like this, you need to give them a chance to stretch their legs and clear out the cobwebs.” He smiled widely as he blipped the throttle again.

“Booth. What do cobwebs and legs have to do with each other?”

“Never mind, Bones. Thanks for letting me drive.” He smiled at her lovingly.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Next ...

(Part 46)

(Day 34)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

The FBI technical team had arrived and prepped the crime scene with lighting as requested. Temperance led the way down the ladder, followed by Booth, Jack, and Angela. The cavern was about 50 feet in length and 8 to 10 feet in width at various locations. The skeleton was lying face down about 30 feet from the ladder and was turned at a slight angle across the floor.

Temperance surveyed the scene and said “I am going to take a closer look at the skeleton. Booth, why don’t you follow the cavern and see where it ends or exits? Jack, start gathering any samples you think are relevant. Angela, I can see there are graffiti markings from here in various locations. Take videos and still pictures of all the markings you can find on all four surfaces as well as the position of the skeleton.”

Booth walked along the cavern, carefully skirting around the skeleton and continued around a slight curve at the visible end. It then made a small dogleg to the left and continued for another five or six feet. Here was what appeared to be another part of the collapse that had occurred originally as part of the corridor was closed off by earthen slopes. Booth had to kneel and walk around at an awkward angle to reach the exit that came out behind some trees by the water’s edge.

He thought “Whoever was in here had to have stumbled on this accidentally. There is no visible sign to even know to look for something like this.”

Booth stepped from behind the trees and called out to Dr. Lorimer and the FBI technical team so they could see him and pinpoint the location of the entrance. He then turned around, went back in and returned to Temperance’s location. He stood watching her observe the skeleton with the intensity he had come to envy. Temperance didn’t even notice him having to move a couple times as he got out of Angela’s way while she made her recordings.

Temperance completed her observations then said “I am going to recover the bones now. Once I have them all off the floor, Angela record a video and still pictures of the area underneath it. Jack, when she is done, check it for any relevant materials.”

Once she had them collected in a secure container, she carried it to the ladder and handed it up to one of the FBI technicians. Temperance then climbed the ladder and Booth followed her up and out of the cavern. Booth then took the container of bones from the FBI technician and held it for Temperance. The two of them waited for Jack and Angela to complete their tasks, then the four of them returned to the mobile lab van and went inside.

Booth said ‘Okay, what do we have so far?”

“Well, looks like the victim is a caucasian male in his early thirties. There is one obvious trauma area at the rear of the skull near its base. There may be others but we do not know for certain, yet.”

“Thanks Bones. Jack, what do you have?”

“Right now, nothing. There aren’t any unusual bugs, mold or other natural entities that I can see. Everything looks normal but I will continue looking.”

“Good. Angela?”

“There are a variety of graffiti types on the walls, floor and ceiling. Mostly sets of initials, sports team logos and a few that look like gang signs or turf markings. Once I have them in the computer I can try to cross reference other databases for possible hits.”

“Good. Can you do anything with those keys that Bones brought up earlier?”

Angela replied “It looks like there are several sets of keys there. I will scan them in to the computer and then try to identify where they go or what they open.”

“Great! While you guys are finishing up here, I am going to talk with the FBI tech team and get them started on a normal crime scene search for evidence.”

Upon his return to the lab van, Booth offered to help out but there was little for him or Jack to do. They talked loosely while Temperance and Angela finished scanning and recording their various pieces of evidence.

Finally, Temperance said “I think we are done for tonight. All of the evidence has been entered and I will send the bones back to the Jeffersonian with the FBI technical team returning to Washington tonight.”

Angela said “Bren. What are we going to do? Aren’t we going back to Washington, too?”

“Follow me.” Temperance said as she walked out of the van and looked back towards the inner harbor. “Do you see that tall building right there, sort of in the center?”

“Yes.” Jack replied.

“When I rented my car this morning, I also reserved a suite for you and Angela on the 12th floor, and one for Booth and me on the 14th floor. We have them for three nights.”

“Bren! Thank you.” Angela smiled.

Temperance said “Jack, I know you could have bought the whole hotel. Consider this just a way for me to say thank you for everything you both have done for us.”

“Thank you, Bren.” Jack said.

Booth chimed in “Bones. What about the mobile lab van?”

She replied “Dr. Lorimer is making arrangements for a 24 hour guard for the crime scene and the van. We only need to make sure we lock it and it should be safe.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 am

Next ...

(Part 47)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

The drive to the hotel was fairly short but the foursome stopped along the way to do some shopping. Since most of them had thought they would be returning to Washington, instead of staying in Baltimore, they had few clothes, sundries and personal items with them. Angela led the charge through the various stores until she and Temperance were satisfied they had sufficient supplies for the duration. Jack and Booth were surprised they could get it all in the car.

They checked in at the hotel desk and had their ‘luggage’ delivered to their rooms while they went in to the hotel restaurant for dinner. They spent a lively evening telling stories and sharing not-so-secrets while indulging in various alcoholic refreshments. By the time they decided to retire for the evening, although no one was overly drunk, they all had a nice warm buzz to carry with them.

Temperance stood at the door to the suite with keycard in hand trying to open the door. She was failing miserably because Booth, standing directly behind her, had pressed against her back, put his arms around her wast and pulled her tight to him. He was kissing the sides and back of her neck while she just stood there mesmerized.

Temperance finally mumbled “Booth. Let me get the door open. I want a lot more of this. I want a whole night of this, but I want to do it right inside the room. Not out here.”

Booth finally heard her and relented for a few moments. Once they were in the room she turned around and held him off at arms length.

“Booth. I want this night to be special for us. We both need to get cleaned up and refreshed. Do you want the bathroom first or second?”

“You take it first, Bones. When I am done, I’ll meet you over at that wonderful giant bed.”

“I will be waiting, big guy.” She said as she smiled over her shoulder and sashayed towards the bathroom.

“You have been spending too much time around Angela.” He laughed.

Shortly thereafter, Booth and Bones stood in the bedroom hugging loosely as they looked in to each other’s eyes. He was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts while she had on a set of loose pajamas.

Bones spoke first with pleading in her eyes “Booth, I know you have already had experiences with this physical body by Tempe. This is our first night when we can both actually be together and not care what anyone else thinks. Please don’t call Temperance or Tempe tonight. Let this, my first night with you, be only Booth and Bones.”

“Bones, I have only known about Temperance and Tempe for a few weeks. I have spent years waiting and hoping to have a night like this with you, no other.”

“I won’t be able to give you the emotional excesses that Tempe can, but I hope to share with you a night that pleases you in other ways.”

“Bones, we can spend a night doing everything or nothing. We can just sit here and stare into each other’s eyes all night. The important thing is we can be here and we are here, together.”

She spoke sentimentally as she said “Booth, I want to spend tonight reminiscing.”

“I don’t quite understand what you mean.” He looked closer in to her eyes.

“Here Booth. I would like you to climb on to the bed and lie face down with your head turned in either direction. Extend your arms straight out towards the sides of the bed and spread your legs somewhat in a position that makes you comfortable.”

“You’re not going to tickle me, are you?” he said with mock concern.

“Just as often as I can!” she laughed. “Booth, now I am going to ask you to do something that may be very difficult.”

“What is that, Bones?”

She pulled out a blindfold and said “I am going to tie this over your eyes. Please don’t remove it. I will remove it for you when I am done. That might be five minutes, or five hours, or not until tomorrow sometime. Also, please don’t use your hands or other body parts to grab me before I am done. I would like for you to just lie back and listen to what I say, and let me do what I wish. Remember and think about what I say, the physical part is my contribution.”

“You know, that is asking a lot, to just lie here and not be able to touch?” He said with emotion.

“Yes, I know. But if it helps any, when I am done and remove the blindfold, my body is yours to grab, fondle or use in any way you wish at that time. I hope you will find it worth the wait.” She then reached over and pulled off his boxer shorts.

“Oh Bones. The sacrifices I have to make for you!” he laughed lovingly.

She waited a couple minutes and then said “Be ready Booth. I am coming to you now.”

He could feel her climb on the bed by his feet, with hers spread outside his legs. She walked the length of his body until she stood with her feet on both sides of his hips.

“Booth, as I said I want to spend this evening reminiscing about the time we have spent together and some of the experiences we have had. During some of our cases we have had to innocently share a bed - sleeping but not enjoying. Thus, I want to start by letting us both experience our naked skin next to each other’s.”

She knelt down and aligned her body with his then leaned forward and laid on his back. Her arms aligned with his, her legs with his, and her mouth was breathing gently just below his ear as she moaned lightly. Booth gasped with surprise and joy at the feel of all her soft skin the length of his body. There was no doubt she was just as naked as he.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am

This starts a group of four sections that are all rated MA. For those who don't wish to read this rated material, once we get past these four, you should be able to go directly from #47 to #52 with the story maintaining its continuity.

Like kids with new toys everywhere, Booth and Bones need to learn some self control...

**************RATED MA RATED MA RATED MA************

(Part 48)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

“Booth, you might remember that early in our association, I slapped your cheek a couple times. I would like to make up for it by kissing this cheek a couple times...” She bent over and kissed the cheek in front of her twice. “...and caressing these cheeks for awhile...” She brought herself to a kneeling position and rotated around on his back to be facing his feet so she could begin gently massaging his buttocks.

“Ohh, Bones. That feels wonderful.”

She spent several minutes doing that and then moved down a bit to reach both of his legs.

“Your legs have been my legs in several of our cases and I am eternally grateful for the support they have given me over the years.”

She began massaging both legs, from thigh to ankle and back.

“Ummmmmm.”

Once she reached his thighs again, she rotated around 180 degrees so that she was facing his head.

“Your back has always been the foundation I could depend on. Even when you suffered because of it you always provided for me.”

She bent forward and began kissing and licking gently from the base of his spine to his neck and returned. She made sure as she moved along his back that her breasts dragged teasingly along it. She continued this action for several minutes and repetitions.

“Ohhh my, Bones.”

“Your arms have held me, sheltered me, encouraged me and supported me in more ways and times than I can count.”

She moved so that she was kneeling astride one upper arm and bent across his back with her hands on the other upper arm. She wrapped her legs around the one arm and began to massage both arms at once, one with her hands and the other with her thighs and calves. She spent several minuted doing that then reversed herself so the hands and legs were on the opposite arms. She then repeated it all again for awhile.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bones. Bones.”

“When you had the tumor, I was so afraid you would forget me.”

She moved back astride his back and leaned forward to begin caressing and kissing his head from random directions. She licked, kissed and nibbled every part of his head she could for a long time, massaging the scalp as she went.

“Ummmmmmmmmmm.”

After a few minutes she said “Booth I need you to roll over on your back now, please.”

“Uhh. I can’t quite do it.”

“Why not.”

“I’m fouled in the loose blanket...”

“Oh. I see. Let me help.” She bent forward and lifted his hips some to give him clearance.

“Ehhh. Yeah, that helps. Thanks”

“Booth. I am glad to see this is having the desired affect.” She smiled.

“Bones. Please don’t ridicule me right now.”

“None meant. I am very pleased by what I see floating in front of me right now. I believe this evening will work out most enjoyable for both of us.”

She reached out both hands to gently capture the object of interest and held it for a short time while her fingers danced lightly about it.

“Oh. Bones. Your touch is wonderful.”

“I look forward to continuing this part a little later.”

She let loose and then knelt just beside him and bent forward with her head over his chest.

“Your chest has been my refuge in moments of indecision, my crying towel, my source of strength and my protector. It has taken a bullet for me and holds a heart that loved me even when I tormented it.”

She began by kissing the scar left by the bullet and then proceeded to kiss, caress and lick every part she could while also using her breasts to caress him. She then moved across to kneel on the other side and repeated it all again.

“Mmmmmmmm.”

She rose slightly, crossing one leg over and knelt so that she was astride his abdomen and facing toward his feet, her back to his face.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 am

Next ...

************RATED MA RATED MA RATED MA**********

(Part 49)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

“Do you remember on the China flight how you wanted to see my hair? Tempe showed it to you, I want you to feel it for real.” As she said that she slid her pelvis forward so that her center contacted the top of his shaft. She stretched one hand forward and tightly grasped the shaft while she arched her back and let her hair dangle teasingly over his face and chest. She then pressed down with her pelvis and repeatedly pulled up with her hand, demonstrating her manual dexterity. She rotated and shook her head, causing the hair to dance in a tickling explosion of senses on his body.

“Oh Bones, Wonderful... unhhh... wonderful.. ohhh...” he slurred as his body became overwhelmed by such pleasure in multiple locations.

“Booth, do you remember when Buck and Wanda went to the circus as Boris and Natasha?”

“Ummmm... Oh yes, Bones... That was great fun... ...mmmm”

“I trusted you with my nose and you showed me how skillful you were at throwing knives.”

“Ohhhhhh... yessss.”

She sat back up on her knees and then rotated 180 degrees so that she still sat on his abdomen but now faced his head.

“I want you to trust me with this...” She reached behind her and grabbed his shaft solidly pulling it straight up as tightly as he could. “...while I show you some of my skills.”

“Ahhhhhh, Bones. Ohhhh, anything with you Bones.”

She leaned forward so that she was lying directly on top of him, still holding on to the shaft. Temperance then adjusted her body slowly until she had her center tight against the top of his shaft again and then crossed her legs and locked her ankles together. She squeezed her legs a bit tighter and there was no way he could escape now. She used her hand to lightly squeeze and massage the head while she slid her thighs slowly up and down.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh. Bon... Bon... uhhhh”

Temperance leaned her head forward and began lightly kissing his chest, chin, cheeks. and lightly brushing his lips with her forehead.

“Booth... ummmm... ahhhh... does that feel as good for you as it does for me?”

“Ohhhhhhhh, Bones... wonderful... uhhh... great...”

“Booth, ahhh. The movements I am... uhh... going to do next... ohh.. I have never shared with anyone else... uhh... since I first learned them. I had thought of putting it... ahh... on page 188... ummm but decided I only wanted to share this with you... ahhh.”

“Uhhhh... There’s more? ...mmmm?

Temperance released the head of his shaft and put her hands on the bed alongside both sides of his chest, as if she were going to do push ups.

“Booth, can you tell the difference ...ohhhhh when I do this?” she slid her thighs directly up and down again...

“Ummmm...”

“Mmmmm...Or this?” she slide her thighs parallel to his body towards his feet and then back toward his head, then to center again...

“Ahhhhhh...”

“Or this ...Uhhhh?” She slid her thighs left and right parallel to his body.

“Ohhhhhh... yes... but they’re all heavenly....”

“How about this?” She used her hands to rotate herself quickly clockwise to about 45 degrees, so that looking down on him she looked like a propellor spinning centered on his crotch.

“Omigod... Bon... ahhhhhh... ohhhh... yesss... I can... tell that one... ummmm”

“Booth... umm... ahhh. I like ...that one... too. Concentrate on your... center... Let me... make this... my special gift... for you.”

“I’m all yours... ummm... Bones...”

Temperance then began rotating in random increments like that. Each time she did she also moved her thighs in one of the three directions as well as reaching back with her hand occasionally to add more encouragement.. Sometimes she rotated only 15 degrees and then she might rotate 90 degrees. She changed her speed of rotation randomly, and also reversed the direction of rotation randomly. When she aligned with either his face or his feet she stopped for several minutes to kiss and lick lovingly. That was followed by a slight squeeze of her thighs and she started again. On her final iteration, she stopped aligned to his face and kissed him several times then unlocked her ankles and thighs. She reached back with one hand to grab the shaft again and held onto it gently. She held that position for several minutes, teasing him until he thought he would break the headboard, he was grasping it so tightly. Suddenly she stopped and got off the bed, leaving him in silence for a couple seconds.

“Bones, ohhhh...? Are you still here, ummmm...? Bones?”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

Next ...

*********RATED MA RATED MA RATED MA********

(Part 50)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

He felt movement on the bed again, from a different direction.

“Tempe tells me this is one of the favorite positions for men. I hope so as I want to express my appreciation appropriately.”

“Ohhh, yess.” he groaned. He could tell from the sound she had crawled up between his legs and was very close.

“Booth, do you remember when Jamie Kenton kidnapped me and tied me up on the hook for the dogs to eat?”

“Oh no.” he winced as he recalled the terror he had that day.

“Do you remember what you did that day after you shot him?”

“No, Bones... uhh... not clearly.”

“You put both arms around me and held me safely...” she said as she placed both of her hands gently, but securely around the base of his shaft.”

“Ohhhh.” he groaned with pleasure.

“Then you carefully lifted me up off the hook...” as she stroked upwards lovingly and solidly with both hands.

“Ohhhh. Ohhhh.” he continued.

“And then you carefully lowered me off the hook...” as she stroked lovingly again all the way back down.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh. Bones, ohhhhhh.”

“Then you lifted me once again and hugged me to you...” as she stroked fully upwards again. At the top this time she pulled the head of the shaft tightly against her lips as she began gently kissing and licking him.

“Bones, that’s so... good.. good... ohh...”

“Booth, I never really satisfactorily thanked you for that and so many other things in our years together. I want to take this time so that you know my thanks are sincere. I hope to be able to give my thanks in this manner for the rest of our lives.”

‘Bones, uhhhhh. You know that is not necessary. All I have ever needed is for us to be together.”

“Booth, I know and it fills me with joy for you to say that. Nonetheless, I want to do this for you.”

She kissed and licked him again for a short while then said “Thank you for saving my life that day.” She then stroked both hands all the way to the base of his shaft and her mouth followed closely going as far as she could. She held it as long as she could while her tongue danced wildly about him. She then stroked back up with her hands and her head moved back upwards in unison with them. She repeated that action every time she thanked him by saying:

“Thank you for being my partner.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh. Bones.”

Thank you for protecting me every day.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhh.”

Thank you for always supporting me when I needed it.

“Bones, ahhhhhh.”

Thank you for being my friend.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

Thank you for teaching me to be a friend and have friends.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh.”

Thank you for showing me there is love for me.

“Ohhhh. Bones, ahhhhhh.”

Thank you for for loving me when I was blind.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhh.”

Thank you for teaching me to feel and enjoy emotions.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.”

Thank you for always choosing me when there were others you could have chosen.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh. Bones, ahhhhhh.”

Thank you for committing to be my mate for the rest of our lives.”

“Uhhh, Bones. That’s.. that’s... wonderful... so good... Ohhhh. But if you keep... uhhhh... going... I won’t... uhhhhhhh... be able... uhhhhhh... to hold back. Ahhhhh.”

“I do not want you to hold back, Booth. It would please me if my giving thanks like this allows you to enjoy the release you so deserve.?” She continued gently kissing and licking the head of his shaft.

“If this were... uhhhh... any other night... ahhhhh... I’d be thrilled to have you... uhhh... continue. But this is first night... ahhhh... for Booth and Bones. We have... ohhhh... more to do. Uhhh.”

“Yes, you are quite right. My body is yours to use as you wish.” She gave one more kiss and lick then released him and crawled up on his chest to lean forward and remove his blindfold.

Once it was removed, the only thing he could see were both of her breasts filling his vision. He put his arms around her and pulled them tight to him as he began kissing and licking everything he could reach.

“Ohhhh, Booth. Good choice. I approve of your selection. mmmm...”

He held her close and continued until she was putty in his lips, unable to resist at all. He rolled over on his side holding her close so that they were lying side-by- side on the bed.

“Bones. It’s your turn to lay on the bed, on your back, like I was.” He positioned her in the center and then rolled off the mattress and walked towards the foot of the bed.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Next ....

**********RATED MA RATED MA RATED MA*************

(Part 51)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

“Booth! Where are you going? I need you up here, with me.”

“I have to work up some more courage.”

“What? What courage? The prize is yours. You have won. Just come claim it while I can still enjoy it too!”

He moved to the end of the bed, facing her, and then climbed back on to it so that he was kneeling at her feet looking into her eyes.

“Booth, what are you doing down there?”

“Bones. I think you are right about reminiscing and I would like to do some of my own tonight. I’m going to start at your feet and work my way to you. They looked lonely, like they needed some attention.”

“There are parts of my body that are far more in need of your attention right now. Please don’t tease me like this.”

“Bones. I would never do that in this situation. Do you remember our very first case? It didn’t go so well for the two of us, but even then I knew you were an extraordinary event in my life and I could not let go of those memories. Many times over the years I would have given anything to be able to kiss your feet like this.”

He moved both of her feet gently together and then leaned over to kiss them several times. Next he began massaging them gently and then more deeply and lovingly. He massaged each separately and then together, constantly kissing and caressing them.

“Booth. mmmm... mmm... Perhaps I was mmmm... mistaken. Feet are mmmm... a lovely place to start.”

He spent several minutes on her feet then gently spread them apart so he could work his way up one of her legs.

“Bones. All those wonderful things you thanked me for, most of them are a two-way street and I should be thanking you equally as well. Over the years you have shown me several characteristics that I find amazing. One is your dedication to finding the truth, regardless of what consequences might follow.”

He massaged, caressed, kissed and licked his way slowly up the leg until she was lost in simple groaning and moaning. Once he reached the top of her leg he moved back down by her feet, but on the opposite leg.

“Another is that feisty spirit of yours always ready to defend the truth you have found.”

He repeated the massaging, caressing, kissing and licking done on the other leg until he again worked his way to her pelvis and began to move to the crevice at her core.

“Booth. Hmmm. You don’t need to do that. Uhhh. I have never had much pleasure from that. Only awkwardness at best, and irritation at worst.”

“Bones. Isn’t turnabout fair play? It wouldn’t be fair for me to enjoy your efforts and not return my own, would it?” He began using every body part and skill he could bring to his objective.

“Ummmm. Ohhhhhh. Perhaps we should... mmmmmmm... consider... mmmm... fairness.... ohhhhh..... yes... we... should... Fairness is ohhhhhhhh... only fair ummmmmm. after all. Ahhhhhh”

Her eyes, filled with ecstasy and desire, stared into his filled with devotion. She lovingly put both hands on his head.

“Booth, please don’t stop. Ummmmm...”

He continued for a while until she was simply a pile of moans and groans again then pulled away and changed his position.

“Bones. I am moving on now. Is that alright with you?”

She glinted a grateful “Yes.”

He continued his way up her body, massaging, caressing, kissing and licking her sides and abdomen, adding an occasional amorous tickle.

“Bones, just as this is the foundation of your body, you have been my solid foundation in our partnership. You have supported me in so many ways I can never fully thank you enough. Whether it was joining me on undercover operations, no matter how inane, like Buck and Wanda, Boris and Natasha, Tony and Roxie; or providing the technical evidence I needed as with the supposed JFK case; you have always been there for me. In spite of everything else, you always have persevered showing a dedication and work ethic that I have come to honor with every day and every case.“

He moved up and spent some special additional quality time bringing her breasts the attention they deserved. Looking in to her eyes, he fondled each breast gently, then kissed, licked and sucked them separately and together.

“Bones, although these delectable physical features tantalize me right now, it is the generous heart behind them I love so much. A heart that has shown it is capable of both giving and receiving love in its tenderest and most telling forms. You have built a bridge for a small town in need of work, held a funeral for Ripley the dog, cared for Andy the baby, and stood by my sickbed in my times of need. It is also the heart of a courageous lioness, ready to face danger in any form to do good for her fellow mankind.”

He moved from them to her neck where he continued his sensory assault as she whimpered in happiness. He then moved up so that they were eye-to-eye and mouth to mouth.

“Bones, for five years I have been so proud being able to call you my partner. Now being able to call you my mate for life gives me more joy and sense of awe than I can clearly express.”

“Uhhhhhh, Booth. Thank you... thank you.. but.. It took you long... mmmmm... enough to get here.”

“I was sidetracked by the scenery. Would you like me to take a shorter route the next time?”

“Ohhhhhh... No, no. The route you took ummmm... was wonderful. I was just afraid I might not ahhhhh... last until the final trip.”

“Bones. You know we will always make every trip together.”

“Mmmm... Does that include a bit of fairness ahhhh... in every trip? she smiled at him hopefully.

“What is fair for you is fair for me. I think we should always strive for that.”

“Yes, ohhhh... That is acceptable ummmmm... and I happily agree.” Bones laughed.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I am at the Jet Blue terminal at JFK, trying to look like a calm, collected businesswoman while I read this incredible sex. Great fun. Thanks for keeping us all going with B/B happy thoughts. [NOTE: Happy may be a bit of an understatement!]

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 am

Pat wrote:I am at the Jet Blue terminal at JFK, trying to look like a calm, collected businesswoman while I read this incredible sex. Great fun. Thanks for keeping us all going with B/B happy thoughts. [NOTE: Happy may be a bit of an understatement!]

I'm glad this is distracting enough for you. Just remember, no sudden movements, no jumping up and down, no sudden outcries, no use of the word 'Jack' in any form.

Smile

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 am

Next...

(Part 52)

(Day 34)
Hotel Suite
Baltimore, Maryland

Booth and Bones had spent a long night getting to this point. They were conjoined for their final entry into the vale of earthly pleasures when Bones asked a simple question.

“Booth. Is this where you are going to show me the difference between making love and having sex?”

“Bones, you already know the difference. You have been doing that all night long.”

“What do you mean?”

“Having sex is the simple physical act that any reasonably alert human being can perform, as do numerous animals. Making love is an attitude and often requires a sacrifice, it is not a single simple act. It requires that one person sacrifice their own comfort or needs for their partner’s satisfaction and needs. When two people do that at the same time, it is wonderful. If one does it and the other takes advantage, that is just exploitation in a low form. You spent the entire first part of the evening sacrificing for my indulgence.”

“Booth, but you did the same thing for me the latter part of the evening.”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I understand that part. What about the trying to become one? You know that is physically impossible, right? Did we already miss that?”

“Bones, now is when we try that. We don’t care if it is possible or not, we just want to try by our most sincere commitment to each other.”

“Is there some kind of formula I can follow for this?”

“No, Bones. As we go forward we need to attempt becoming one with the other person in both a physical and a subconscious manner. We have to try and attune ourselves to the other person in every way we can and then do what we feel is most beneficial for them.”

“Booth, this is beginning to sound too much like a visit to Sweet’s office.”

“You’re right. From now on just think about how much we love each other.”

“I can do that happily!”

They proceeded on their journey and five years of companionship stood them in good stead, for they knew each other intimately before ever reaching this plateau. The five years of sexual deprivation also drove their passion to greater heights in a manner reminiscent of psychotropic drugs. Their familiarity allowed them to reach that mutual release all couples seek, while the passion enhanced its effects beyond the physical.

“Booth! It’s wonderful, so wonderful! Far more than I would have believed!”

“Yes, Bones, it is. Way beyond anything I have ever experienced.”

“Booth, I am getting dizzy and a little groggy. Is that supposed to happen”

“Me too, Bones. I don’t know. I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

“Booth, aren’t those our bodies down there?” Her spirit image said from above.

“Bones, yes they are.” His spirit image said standing next to her.

They turned and faced each other still staring into their eyes. As they moved forward their spirit bodies began to merge.

“I am you and you are me.” Booth said

“I am we.” thought the transcendent entity on the celestial continuum.

“ Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan. Names matter not. I see my bodies. The Duality has become Unity. I am complete. I am fulfilled. Yin. Yang. My time of searching ends. My time of being begins.”

A short time later Booth and Bones awakened on the bed staring at each other with saucer-shaped eyes.

Booth said “Bones, did we actually do that?”

Bones said “I am complete. My time of searching ends.”

Booth said “I am fulfilled. My time of being begins.”

They hugged very tightly and joyously said together “Unity.”

Then Bones said “Perhaps I have not given sufficient consideration to discussions on spiritual issues.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 am

Next...

(Part 53)

(Day 35)
Hotel Restaurant
Baltimore, Maryland

Angela and Jack stood at the entrance to the hotel restaurant. The two couples had agreed to meet there at 6:30 AM for breakfast and the two of them had been waiting for almost twenty minutes. Jack had called the room ten minutes into their wait. Booth answered and said they would be right there. Ten minutes later, Jack and Angela were still waiting. Suddenly, the elevator opened and a man and woman exited it. The woman was stooped over severely and the man was walking rigidly, almost gingerly with his head bent down.

Angela said “Is that them Jack?”

“No. I don’t think so. It looks like some elderly couple.”

“Crap! Where are they?” Angela fumed.

The couple plodded their way towards the restaurant and made it most of the way to Jack before he recognized them.

“Booth, Bren! What happened to you two?”

Booth whimpered “Just about everything hurts everywhere. It feels like every muscle in my body is cramping up at one time or another.”

“Exactly.” Temperance added.

“Sweetie! How did you do this?”

“Angie. I’ll tell you later.” Temperance replied.

Angela’s eyes glinted for a second and she said “You tried page 187, didn’t you?”

What little of Temperance’s face Angela could see turned bright red. She then said “No, Angie we did not. We tried something else that I held back from the book.”

“Sweetie, I’m hurt. You mean there was something you didn’t tell me about?”

Temperance replied “Yes. I will tell you about it later. Actually we are the ones that are injured. May we please go to the breakfast table?”

“Sorry, Sweetie. Of course.”

Jack led the way to the table, with Angela bringing up the rear. The walk to the table was interspersed by a steady stream of comments like “uhhh...ow ow ow ow...agggg...” and “oh no no no...hmmm ow ow...”

At the table, Jack and Angela sat down immediately. Booth sat down slowly with trepidation and gave a small “uhhhhh” as he settled in. Temperance hovered in place building the courage to sit down. She finally relented and lowered herself to the seat. A huge grimace came over her face and she immediately slid all the way forward so she could sit only on the front edge of the chair.

Once the food was served to the table a small problem surfaced. Booth had a crick in his neck and couldn’t raise his head fully level, nor could he raise either of his arms far enough to drink his juice or eat with a fork. Jack offered to help him.

“No! Thanks, but no.” Booth asserted, his eyes glowing with panic.

Angela offered “How about me, Booth. Can I help?”

A defeated Booth said “Okay. Okay.”

Temperance had a similar problem but could raise one of her arms reasonably well so Jack helped her with the meal and her drink. There was very little conversation during breakfast as Booth and Temperance spent most of the time trying to restrain their groans.

After they finished breakfast the group headed out to the garage at a pace conducive to reduced groaning by Temperance and Booth. Once they were there, Temperance used her finger to unlock the doors.

Jack stood next to the passenger door of the car and said “Booth! Aren’t you going to drive?”

Booth, standing face to face with him said “No, squinthead. I’m not.”

Jack smiled then turned around, opened the door and helped Angela get in to the back seat. He helped Booth get in to the passenger side front seat and then reached around to fasten the seat belt and harness for an embarrassed Booth. Jack walked around to the driver’s side and had Temperance do the finger exercises to start the car. He then helped her get in to the back seat while Angela assisted from inside.

Once inside and belted up, Jack said “Everybody ready?”

Booth replied “Before we go any farther, I want to make sure everyone understands: What happens in Baltimore, stays in Baltimore. Clear?”

“Clear!”

“Clear!”

“ow... Clear ...ow ow”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Next ...

(Part 54)

(Day 35)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

Once they arrived at the mobile lab van, Angela and Jack went back down to the crime scene to make a final sweep for evidence now that the FBI Technical team was gone. Temperance and Booth went inside the lab van to start reviewing what they had. They were both moving very slowly but were capable of reduced work efforts. Temperance was sitting at one of the computer consoles, reviewing her notes and the available evidence.

Booth walked over and stood directly behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders, he said “I may never walk normally again, but Seeley loves Tempe for giving him the most wonderful night of his life.”

She gushed and said “Tempe loves Seeley. Thank you for making our first night so exciting.” She leaned her head and shoulders back against him.

Booth said “There is not very much for me to do right now until we have something to work with. Let me see what I can do to make this better for you.” He then began massaging her shoulders, back, neck and scalp.

“Ummm... Thank you. That feels wonderful. I could almost go back to sleep again, even with the strange dreams.”

“Dreams? What dreams do you mean, Bones?”

“I am not sure what they are, Booth. I started having a lot of really short dreams last night. They pass very quickly and there are so many of them but none of them seems to repeat.”

Booth stopped massaging her neck for a minute and said “Bones, I started having the same type of dreams, too. Did we drink any special beverages last night?”

“No, I do not think so. That is unusual. Perhaps we should investigate the various maneuvers we performed last night to see if any cerebral impact might have occurred.”

With a big grin, Booth said “That sounds like fun, Bones. I’ll be glad to try out all of them again just so we can find out what might have happened.”

“Even if it means another day in pain like this?” she smirked.

Booth smiled and said with a slight leer “Bones, I am willing to suffer any pain or make any sacrifice to further whatever scientific inquiries you wish to make.”

She put her hands on his and said “I wish all of my test subjects were so compliant.”

He kissed the top of her head and said “Lean farther forward and let me see if I can massage more of your back, too.”

Jack and Angela entered the van about half an hour later.

“We didn’t see anything new or unusual.” Jack said.

Temperance replied “Alright. Go ahead and see what you can find in the evidence we do have. Angie, can you get started on giving the victim a face?”

“Sure, Bren.”

Booth headed towards the door as he said “I’m going outside for awhile to look around a bit more.”

It was a wonderful clear day with warm weather and bright sunshine. There was a hint of a breeze coming off the water that lightly flicked Booth’s face.

“This sure is a nice day.” He thought. “I wish we could be playing today instead of working.”

Booth slowly walked over to the crime scene area with his mind multitasking. One part of his brain was looking for anything crime related. The other part kept interrupting with the joy of last night’s revels with Temperance. As much as he wanted to concentrate, on the crime, he kept finding his mind wandering far afield with Temperance waiting there. He had to clear his thoughts several times before he was able to resume his observations of the crime scene. It was then that his sniper’s senses began to kick in.

“Something’s not right.” He thought as he gradually and carefully began to survey the surrounding area. As he turned in a gradual circle, his eyes were rapidly scanning the areas between him and the horizon. When he completed it and turned back to face towards the van and parking lot, he noticed someone standing at the far end of the parking lot. A longer look told him the person was watching him and the scene with binoculars. Booth began walking towards the parking lot and the stranger. The stranger saw him advancing and ran to a car to escape. As Booth awkwardly ran for the Porsche, the stranger’s car, a boxy sedan, sped out of the lot. Booth made it to the door of the Porsche and realized he didn’t have the right finger.

“Dammit!” He said as he slapped the door handle in frustration.

The Porsche’s anti-theft alarm immediately went off leaving Booth cringing next to it.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 am

Next ...

(Part 55)

(Day 35)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

“Booth, do you have any ideas who it might be?” Temperance asked.

“No. I didn’t recognize the person or the car, but someone is obviously watching the crime scene or us personally. I walked over to where he or she was standing, but didn’t see anything there. We’ll all need to be more alert as we go about things. Let me know if you see anything, even something minor, that is unusual. Do we have any leads yet from what has been gathered?”

Temperance replied “No, I am not quite finished yet.”

Jack said “I have not seen anything yet that merits more attention. I’m still looking.”

Angela said “I am still working on the face. I did get some feedback on the keys. There are sets of keys for three separate cars, all the same model of an expensive luxury sedan. The guy must have been pretty wealthy to have three of them. There is also a key for a safe deposit box.”

Booth replied “He may not have owned the cars. He could have been a limo driver, worked at a car rental agency or a dealership. If he did own them, that should narrow things down for us quickly. Did you find out where the safe deposit box is for the key?”

Angela replied “Of course, Studly. You don’t think I would miss something like that, do you?” She looked askance at him through narrowly slit eyelids.

“No.”

“It’s from a major bank in Hawaii, so we’ll have to fly out there to see what is in it.” she said innocently.

Booth stared at her and said “Not likely on Uncle Sam’s dime! If that’s true, I’ll be the only one going to Hawaii.”

“What?” Temperance flared up.

“Only kidding, Bones. Just like Angela is. Right? Where is it actually?”

“Well, it was worth a try. The key is from a small bank here in the Baltimore area.”

Booth continued “Okay. Give me what information you have on it. I’ll pass it to Caroline so we can be sure to have all our legal ducks in a row when we go look in the box.”

“Ducks? Are we talking about Sweets, again?” Temperance looked quizzically.

“No, Bones. More legal requirements.”

“Oh.”

A little later, Booth grabbed one of the spare work chairs they had put in the van before leaving the Jeffersonian. He rolled it next to Temperance and sat down in the chair, then rested his leg against hers and set his arms akimbo, with his shoulder touching hers. She nudged a little closer to him and then continued with the computer files she was reviewing. He just sat there staring ahead.

Jack noticed this and signaled Angela to come closer so he could talk to her. He whispered quietly “Have you noticed the change in Booth and Bren? I didn’t realize getting laid could change anyone so much.”

“What do you mean?” she quietly responded.

“Last night was their first night, that we know of, together. Yesterday, both of them were like most couples. They were grabbing and touching in a more erotic and earthy way. Just like we and others do.”

“So?”

“Now, watch them. When they are apart from each other, they behave like everyone else, and like they always have. When they are together, it is a much more restrained, dignified and comforting type of touching. Together, they exude an essence of confidence, stability and belief in themselves. Apart, they act as uncertain of their place in the world as the rest of us.”

“Jack, don’t you think you are reading too much into this?”

“I don’t know. Earlier, I saw Bren working on one of the other computers. It is positioned so that it is difficult for a chair to be next to it. She was typing and working away rather frantically and haphazardly. He was sitting in the chair, but was too far away to be able for them to touch, and he was fidgeting a lot.”

“So what?”

“Booth finally got up and took his tie off. He walked over to her and knelt down, placing his leg solidly against hers while he tied the small end of his tie around her ankle. Then he stood up again, while patting her shoulder, and returned to the chair. He sat there holding the other end of the tie almost like a treasured object. She immediately settled down and continued efficiently with her work. He became quiet and rested in the chair, almost went to sleep.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 am

Next ...

(Part 56)

(Day 35)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

A couple hours later, Temperance sat in the passenger’s seat looking out the window. Caroline had come through with the warrants, so she and Booth were en route to the bank.

“Booth.”

“Yes?”

“Are you happy?”

He glanced at her and said “About what?”

“About us?” She was still looking out the window.

He could see the reflection of her face showed this question had deeper meaning to her than it sounded superficially. He pulled over and stopped the car by the curb then turned slightly in his seat to face her.

“Why did you stop, Booth?”

“Something tells me we are about to have an important conversation and I don’t want to be distracted.”

“It is not that important.” She said still looking out the window.

“If not, why aren’t you looking and speaking directly to me? Please turn around and look at me.”

Temperance turned around to face him but still wouldn’t quite look into his eyes.

Booth said “Now, what was your question again?”

“Are you happy about us? Now that we have been together for a little while. You have seen what it means to be with me daily. You have been with me in bed and elsewhere. Is this what you wanted? Are you happy about the choice you have made to be with me?”

“Bones, before I answer that, I need a little more clarification from you. Is this a one time query on our status now that we are together, or should I be sensitive to my need to reassure you of this on a continuing basis in the future?”

“I... I... Both, I guess. I wish to know how you feel right now and I would like to be confident in our future. There are still fears that at some point you will decide I am not what you thought and then leave me. I try to suppress them, but they are still there. I could not again bear the pain that sent me to the hospital in Colorado. If you do decide to leave me... ...please give me advance warning so I can make my own preparations... I...”

“Bones!” he cut her off.

Booth took one of her hands in his and and raised her chin with the other so her eyes were looking in to his.

“Seeley loves Tempe with all his heart and is happy beyond belief that she has chosen to share her life with him. I will be glad to repeat that every day if it will help settle your concerns.”

“She gushed and said “Tempe loves Seeley. Thank you, Booth. It is not necessary to repeat that every day, but yes, I would be ecstatic to hear it occasionally.”

“Bones, you needn’t ever worry about me leaving you. You may show the physical ravages when we are separated, but I inherit the psychological impacts of moodiness and depression without you. Perhaps we should have a little secret codeword or signal for when these fears bother you so I know when not to be a jerk.”

“In that case, I would be using the signal almost constantly.” She snickered.

“Very funny. Two things make me very happy; being with you and being with Parker. I look forward to those times when we can all be together.”

“I thought your job made you happy, Booth.”

“The job with the FBI gives me a great sense of accomplishment and confidence that I am doing something worthwhile in this world. My happiness comes from having you and Parker in my life. I’ll ask you the same question. Are you happy with your choice, Bones?”

“It is difficult for me to say something like that categorically. I am still overwhelmed by all of the emotions I have experienced recently. I also retain my skepticism on the viability of long term relationships. However, I have committed myself to you completely and I am certain that I have made the correct choice. Each day I sense further affirmations of that decision. Ultimately, I hope to be able to express my contentment in a manner that will please you.”

“That sounds like a ‘Yes’ to me, Bones and I’ll take it at face value.”

“I do not understand. What is the value of a face?”

“When it is your face, more than you could ever imagine.”

“Temperance, looking in to his eyes, smiled wickedly and said “Do you think we have time to make out before the bank closes?”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am

Next ...

(Part 57)

(Day 35)
Fort McHenry
Baltimore, Maryland

Booth and Temperance sat in the bank’s secure vault area preparing to open the safety deposit box. The bank manager had identified the owner of the box as a man by the name of Gerald Thewman. He then removed the box from the secure area and carried it to the table near Booth and Temperance. Booth called Jack on the cell phone and passed the customer’s name for Angela to cross reference it then he turned his attention to Temperance.

“Bones, did you notice that strange smile the bank manager had while he was taking care of us?”

“Yes. He did seem to be leering a bit. Maybe it is because of that hickey you now have on the side of your neck. The one the shirt collar doesn’t cover.”

Both’s hand slapped the side of his neck.

“No. Other side.”

Booth’s other hand came up.

“Yes, right there.”

“Oh, Bones. That may be, but I think it might have had more to do with the fact you refastened your blouse too quickly. A couple of the buttons are skewed and he was probably able to see all the way down to your feet.”

Temperance raised one hand quickly against her chest and could feel the gap in the material. She blushed and hissed “Why did you not you tell me my clothing was awry?”

“I didn’t really see it until he started smiling, by then it was too late.”

“Right. I will bet you were leering just like he when I was not looking.” She turned away from him and re-buttoned her blouse.

“Bones, I would never leer but I do simply admire what is presented.” He said with a smile.

“Well, if you want these presented to you again in the future, you should make sure no one else is getting free samples without my knowledge.” She whispered lewdly.

Booth gulped “What? Oh.”

“Okay, shall we find out what is in this safety deposit box, now?” Temperance said as she put on latex gloves and snapped them suggestively a couple times.

Booth put on his gloves and said “Right. You hold it steady while I lift the cover, Bones.”

“Well, Booth, nothing there looks particularly valuable.” She reached in and carefully moved things around to look underneath them.

He observed “Yeah, it looks like we have three model railroad size miniature cars together in a box, an assortment of wooden letter tiles from one of those word-spelling board games, a small disposable camera, several pieces of a broken item of jewelry, and let me see... ...looks like a sealed manila envelope underneath with apparently papers inside.”

Temperance said “Okay, Booth. Lets‘ go ahead and close it, put the legal seals on it and we can take it back to Jack. We will let him open it and remove everything while he checks for materials and particulates at the same time. Besides, he will probably be interested in the toy cars.” She laughed.

“Why would he care about those? He’s already got a toy car of his own he drives everywhere.”

“Booth, be nice.”

The return trip was quick and uneventful. Booth walked in to the lab van carrying the sealed box and set it on a small table.

Temperance said “Jack, here is the safety deposit box. We took a quick look at it but I would like you to go through the opening inspection and routines to ensure we recover as much evidence as possible.”

“Right, Bren. I’ll take care of it.” He replied.

“Jack.” Temperance said.

“Yes.”

“No playing with the toy cars before we check them as evidence.” She smiled laughingly.

“Alright.” Jack grumbled.

“Angie.”

“Yes, Bren?”

“Were you able to make any headway with the owner’s identification we gave you?”

“Yes. I had already completed a virtual reconstruction of his head from the skull and I was able to get a copy of his Maryland driver’s license. You can see there is a marked similarity and we can reasonably say that the victim is indeed Mr. Thewman. We will need to add some additional markers for a complete identification.

“Did you get any background information on Mr. Thewman?”

“Yes. He had a background in computer support and maintenance. His last job was at one of the major car dealerships in the area where he worked both as an information technology (IT) support advisor and an administrative assistant. He disappeared about 14 months ago and it was thought he just left the area. There was an initial missing persons report filed, but there wasn’t any indication of foul play it so it was dropped.

“Do you know who filed the report?”

“Yes, Bren. It was a lady named Melissa Canby. It appears she worked at the same car dealership, so they were probably colleagues.”

Booth said “Great! That gives us enough to get started. Bones, we’ll go talk to her in the morning. Unless there is something else pressing, I say we call it a day. Anybody?”

All were in agreement and they enjoyed the ride back to the hotel. Especially Temperance, since she was driving.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3