Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family'

3 posters

Go down

A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family' Empty A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family'

Post by ILovePie930 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 am

I found this on Tumblr and it's a few little pictures of Emily working on 'The Perfect Family'! She looks adorable, of course. And I just have to say that I'm totally super duper excited for this movie to come out! Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ILovePie930
ILovePie930

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : I'm a crazy, mousy, noisy, nosey, flighty, nerdy, geeky, spritely, and everything in between teenager. Who is a CRAZED 'Bones' fan. I advise you to 'approach with caution'.
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family' Empty Re: A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family'

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks for the pics! I cannot wait to see the movie!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family' Empty Re: A First Look at Emily in 'The Perfect Family'

Post by ILovePie930 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 am

Your welcome! Same here, I just feel like it's going to be one of those movies that's going to make wonder about everything. At least that's what the context of it makes me feel. Smile
ILovePie930
ILovePie930

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : I'm a crazy, mousy, noisy, nosey, flighty, nerdy, geeky, spritely, and everything in between teenager. Who is a CRAZED 'Bones' fan. I advise you to 'approach with caution'.
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Not even sure what the movie's about but damn I do love her look, especially her hair. I know some folks have been down on her new hair style, and I'm not the biggest fan of bangs, but that hair style looks great on her.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down