Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones"

+8
dawnsfire
SnoopGirl
Cordelia
dreamerktm411
bones206
joybrennan
THX1138
Evil Monkey
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones" Empty Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones"

Post by Evil Monkey Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Sweets: My arm! You broke my arm!
Brennan: There are 215 bones in the human body. That's ONE! Now don't move!

(Brennan kidnaps Sweets and takes him hostage)

Sweets: It won't work, Temperance. You're not a killer. You won't kill me.
Brennan: You're already dead, Sweets. Everyone dies. You know I believe it, SO DON'T FUCK WITH ME!
Sweets: (turning to the audience) Model citizens.

Anyone else got some? Very Happy

Last edited by Evil Monkey on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones" Empty Re: Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones"

Post by THX1138 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Evil Monkey wrote:

Brennan: You're already dead, Sweets. Everyone dies. You know I believe it, SO DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

Hmm, well I know the first one won't ever be seen or heard of in BONES, since there are only 206 bones in the human body and Brennan would never make that mistake. The second one? Well, we can hope, can't we?

Here's my contribution:

Brennan (to Booth): You call that a penis?

Cam (to Brennan): What say we go get an 8-ball, a couple of 40s, and head back to my crib an' kick it?

Sweets (to Booth): I've had it with your crap! Now sit down, shut up, and do what I FUCKING TELL YOU TO or I'll pop you one right in the mouth!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones" Empty Re: Lines you will NEVER hear on "Bones"

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 pm

THX1138 wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:

Hmm, well I know the first one won't ever be seen or heard of in BONES, since there are only 206 bones in the human body and Brennan would never make that mistake. The second one? Well, we can hope, can't we?

Here's my contribution:

Well, I guess after Sully, nobody can really compare. Twisted Evil

Cam (to Brennan): What say we go get an 8-ball, a couple of 40s, and head back to my crib an' kick it?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Sweets (to Booth): I've had it with your crap! Now sit down, shut up, and do what I FUCKING TELL YOU TO or I'll pop you one right in the mouth!
Episode title: "The Death of the Duck" Very Happy

king RM
Thank you, oh evil one - these were fun! My favorite one was Cam! Still [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Well, I guess after Sully, nobody can really compare. Twisted Evil
Heh, I do recall at least one fic where Brennan had never been with a 'large' man before and actually thought that Sully's rather modest endowment was quite large and Booth was comparatively huge. Can't recall the name of the fic right now, but it was hilarious.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Episode title: "The Death of the Duck" Very Happy
Heh, I'd pay to see that one, double if it was Brennan that got to him first, triple if he died from a heart attack before either one could lay a hand on him!

Thank you, oh evil one - these were fun! My favorite one was Cam! Still [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Yeah, I just can't see Cam ever saying anything like that- she's Canadian after all!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am

Brennan to Booth: I love you and I would like to have a relationship.

Razz
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

bones206 wrote:Brennan to Booth: I love you and I would like to have a relationship.

Razz
lol! That's a good one! How about this one,

Booth (to Brennan): Please Bones, I've been a baaad Special Agent. Spank me!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 pm

bones206 wrote:Brennan to Booth: I love you and I would like to have a relationship.

Razz
Well no, it would be this: "Having realized that the hormonal firings that cause physical attraction and sexual arousal can in fact be triggered by the mental and emotional construct called love, I have concluded that I, metaphorically speaking, gave you my heart the day we met. Therefore I would like to attempt forging a social contract between us that involves shared meals, attendance at various entertainment venues, and several days per week of prolonged sexual contact." Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok, here's one we won't hear. Angela to Brennan, "You do realize that you're emotionally retarded....right?"
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 pm

THX1138 wrote:

Razz
lol! That's a good one! How about this one,

Booth (to Brennan): Please Bones, I've been a baaad Special Agent. Spank me!

king RM
Actually...I could see that one. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Brennan: ZOMG! Team Edward!!!

Brennan: This is my jam! "I said baby, baby, baby oh!"
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:13 pm

joybrennan wrote:

Razz
Well no, it would be this: "Having realized that the hormonal firings that cause physical attraction and sexual arousal can in fact be triggered by the mental and emotional construct called love, I have concluded that I, metaphorically speaking, gave you my heart the day we met. Therefore I would like to attempt forging a social contract between us that involves shared meals, attendance at various entertainment venues, and several days per week of prolonged sexual contact." Very Happy

Please, please, please send this piece of brilliance to Hart.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 am

joybrennan wrote:

Razz

Now this I can actually see happening Very Happy
Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 pm

joybrennan wrote:Ok, here's one we won't hear. Angela to Brennan, "You do realize that you're emotionally retarded....right?"
Love it!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Cordelia wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Razz

Me too. It's the simpler one that isn't likely to slide past Brennan's lips.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
Cordelia wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Razz

Me too. It's the simpler one that isn't likely to slide past Brennan's lips.
queen

I know - I meant it in terms of agreeing she'd never say something that simple. The only way she could convey "I love you and I would like to have a relationship" would be in paragraph form. Laughing

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 pm

THX1138 wrote:
king RM

I would SO want this to happen cheers - or at least something similar in Sweets vernacular - if only so we could have a Monica/Chandler Bing moment where Booth gives him the evil eye in response & Sweets immediately backs down! Twisted Evil It would be like the Friends episode where Chandler did something good, then something bad, Monica calls him on it, and Chandler says, "And now we're back" while making the most awesome pantomime. Very Happy Laughing cheers sunny thumbsup

(I know I'm nuts, but that Friends scene is "legendary" in my house). Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 am

joybrennan wrote:

Razz
Yes! That one must go to Hart Hanson! Very Brennan-like!

ShannonQ

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:20 pm

ShannonQ wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Razz
Yes! That one must go to Hart Hanson! Very Brennan-like!

I agree. Smile Someone should send it to Hart. In fact, I'm going to tweet the link to him right now. Smile
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

My tweet to Hart: @HartHanson [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you could, please read the 7th post. XD
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 am

bones206 wrote:My tweet to Hart: @HartHanson [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you could, please read the 7th post. XD

I'm pretty sure HH isn't allowed to read stuff on the forums. He can't risk being sued over an idea someone posted. Not that I would, I'd be thrilled! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:25 am

Sorry, can't help myself:

Scene: Day, Hospital. Temperance Brennan is walking out, after Booth has succumbed to his brain tumor. As she walks out the door, she runs into her father.

Max Keenan: Temperance, why didn't you tell me? I made a couple of calls, and as soon as I found out I jumped right in the car. Temperance, I want to help.

Brennan: Booth's dead.

*pause* *angsty looks*

Max Keenan: I'm sor-

Brennan, interrupting: Love... Love means never having to say you're sorry.

She walks away. Max looks heartbroken. The end.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 am

Actually, the way things have been going, I can totally see the above happening. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:55 am

himbeer29 wrote:Sorry, can't help myself:

Scene: Day, Hospital. Temperance Brennan is walking out, after Booth has succumbed to his brain tumor. As she walks out the door, she runs into her father.

Max Keenan: Temperance, why didn't you tell me? I made a couple of calls, and as soon as I found out I jumped right in the car. Temperance, I want to help.

*pause* *angsty looks*

Someone been watching old Ryan O'Neal movies? Smile

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 am

dawnsfire wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:Sorry, can't help myself:

*pause* *angsty looks*

Someone been watching old Ryan O'Neal movies? Smile

queen

LOL exactly what I thought too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:11 am

joybrennan wrote:
bones206 wrote:My tweet to Hart: @HartHanson [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you could, please read the 7th post. XD

I'm pretty sure HH isn't allowed to read stuff on the forums. He can't risk being sued over an idea someone posted. Not that I would, I'd be thrilled! Very Happy
Well then he's in trouble, hell about a third of S5 was pulled out of FanFiction.Com.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next