Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party

5 posters

Go down

Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party  Empty Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party  Empty Re: Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party

Post by bones206 Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:25 am

Alright, I may be part of a minority, but I HATE her hair-do. I'm also not too fond of the dress either. *Although, the dress does make her look quite a bit taller....
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party  Empty Re: Emily at FOX 2010 Summer TCA Party

Post by bailey Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 am

bones206 wrote:Alright, I may be part of a minority, but I HATE her hair-do. I'm also not too fond of the dress either. *Although, the dress does make her look quite a bit taller....

Yea, I'm not into this hair style either. I kinda figured it might've looked better in person than it photographed. I like her dress though. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:08 am

bailey wrote:
bones206 wrote:Alright, I may be part of a minority, but I HATE her hair-do. I'm also not too fond of the dress either. *Although, the dress does make her look quite a bit taller....

Yea, I'm not into this hair style either. I kinda figured it might've looked better in person than it photographed. I like her dress though. Smile

I like the hair. I have become used to and learned to appreciate the way Emily dresses ~ some of the stuff she picks out I wouldn't dare to wear. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:59 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
bailey wrote:

I like the hair. I have become used to and learned to appreciate the way Emily dresses ~ some of the stuff she picks out I wouldn't dare to wear. Very Happy

I agree. I don't think she knows what to do with her hair now that it is shorter. Emily always sort dresses differently. She looked good though.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 am

192630 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:
bailey wrote:

I agree. I don't think she knows what to do with her hair now that it is shorter. Emily always sort dresses differently. She looked good though.

I don't know about that, she's always worn it up a lot. And in the interview with Marissa she said it took a village to do her hair that night. Lol. I loved it at Comic-Con. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 am

She deff does have a village. As most stars do. The thing I like about Emily though is she is very modest. Even when people tell her how gorgeous and great she looks she always kinda is very almost....coy about it. She'll say "thanks...but it took a lot to get like this." it's nice to actually hear a celeb admit that...you know? Because, most of them just want us to believe they wake up every day looking flawless.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am

tinkrella wrote:She deff does have a village. As most stars do. The thing I like about Emily though is she is very modest. Even when people tell her how gorgeous and great she looks she always kinda is very almost....coy about it. She'll say "thanks...but it took a lot to get like this." it's nice to actually hear a celeb admit that...you know? Because, most of them just want us to believe they wake up every day looking flawless.

I agree ... I love that when she goes out but not to these big events, she doesn't even wear makeup or fix her hair a lot of times. Like in that video from the SAG strike a few years back. I know she said in one interview that she's either one extreme or the other. Most stars wouldn't be caught dead without full makeup and hair ... but Emily doesn't seem to mind, and she always looks beautiful, even when she isn't making use of her village. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 pm

bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:She deff does have a village. As most stars do. The thing I like about Emily though is she is very modest. Even when people tell her how gorgeous and great she looks she always kinda is very almost....coy about it. She'll say "thanks...but it took a lot to get like this." it's nice to actually hear a celeb admit that...you know? Because, most of them just want us to believe they wake up every day looking flawless.

I agree ... I love that when she goes out but not to these big events, she doesn't even wear makeup or fix her hair a lot of times. Like in that video from the SAG strike a few years back. I know she said in one interview that she's either one extreme or the other. Most stars wouldn't be caught dead without full makeup and hair ... but Emily doesn't seem to mind, and she always looks beautiful, even when she isn't making use of her village. Smile

In the one interview she said she liked to go out 'looking like a bag lady' because her mom was really strict about how they left the house looking when she was little. it was pretty funny the way she worded it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down