Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+14
SnoopGirl
A2BOREANAZ
gimmeagun
Cassiopeia
sadhbh
PIMP
ToZiKa
Kasper
Nightowl
treble21
future_anthro
G
flyersfan35
hy6110327
18 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 35 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:So G, are you leaving tomorrow?
Probably. There's a train at 5. I think we can make it if we try. Laughing
lol! You guys are too funny Smile.

I know the 14th won't work for us, J still has school and it's his picnic that day. He's really excited about it, but I was thinking a Sunday would be good.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:I was also thinking maybe Hershey too. We are leaving on the 27th, so it's coming up soon.
Hershey's always good. Not on a Saturday, though...way too crowded. Sundays are good...and I think I'm going up on Monday the 14th...I'm taking off work.
I'm so jealous that you guys live close to each other. Smile I would like to see this Hershey Park.
It will be my first time there..and after the 27th we won't live so close Sad...boo.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Yay!
Yep! Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
lol! You guys are too funny Smile.

I know the 14th won't work for us, J still has school and it's his picnic that day. He's really excited about it, but I was thinking a Sunday would be good.
Other than this Sunday, I'm free this month. You just let me know, and I'll be there! And I don't know if you can get discounted tickets, but Jim can, so if you need them, let me know.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 am

howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:I was also thinking maybe Hershey too. We are leaving on the 27th, so it's coming up soon.
Hershey's always good. Not on a Saturday, though...way too crowded. Sundays are good...and I think I'm going up on Monday the 14th...I'm taking off work.
I'm so jealous that you guys live close to each other. Smile I would like to see this Hershey Park.
It will be my first time there..and after the 27th we won't live so close Sad...boo.
How close will you be? (I forget where you are moving Embarassed )
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 am

howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
It's okay...I can come up north, you know I love it there! Perhaps after this year I will have enough points that I can get a night or two free at a hotel, then I can visit next summer!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Yay!
Yep! Very Happy
Except I will miss you while you're gone...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
When the younglings get a little older, you must come for a visit!

And I have some pictures I took the last time for you, but I never posted them...
I still picture this wonderful chocolate world, where you can eat everything. hahaha
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

G-Woman wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
How close will you be? (I forget where you are moving Embarassed )
It will be 7hrs instead of 3 that it is now. But since Fly likes Boston, I am sure we can manage a get together. I will be in New Hampshire, back home with family.

I will look at the next few Sunday's. I know my brother will be here on the 13th, so maybe he'll want to go since broken hubby can't..poor guy.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Yay!
Yep! Very Happy
Aww. *hugs* I'll try to ride a sheep into town occasionally to get to the internet cafe. To say Hi and stuff! Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
It's okay...I can come up north, you know I love it there! Perhaps after this year I will have enough points that I can get a night or two free at a hotel, then I can visit next summer!
Well Mom will have an extra bedroom now. And it won't freak her out to have you stay now that she's met you..haha!

G..will you be without internet at the cottage???
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

And I have some pictures I took the last time for you, but I never posted them...
I still picture this wonderful chocolate world, where you can eat everything. hahaha
It's not quite Willy Wonka...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Yay!
Yep! Very Happy
Aww. *hugs* I'll try to ride a sheep into town occasionally to get to the internet cafe. To say Hi and stuff! Very Happy
You'd better! And that shouldn't be a problem, since Mr G is gonna be a sheep herder...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

That would so ROCK!!! However might be a bit messy when it's hot out... Laughing
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Well Mom will have an extra bedroom now. And it won't freak her out to have you stay now that she's met you..haha!

G..will you be without internet at the cottage???
Ah, that's sweet...I love your mom, she rocks!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 am

howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

That would so ROCK!!! However might be a bit messy when it's hot out... Laughing
It was so hot yesterday, it would have been a chocolate river...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

I wish I had thought about going yesterday. We went to the pool and hung out for a bit. Until it got to crowded and too many gross kids sneezing and snotting into the water.. silent
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Yay!
Yep! Very Happy
You'd better! And that shouldn't be a problem, since Mr G is gonna be a sheep herder...
lmao!!! That whole dream started with a discussion about Good Will Hunting, and the line "F-you(ewe)..... You're the Sheperd....." went to tangent about being a sheep farmer. Boys. Rolling Eyes Laughing
And Howie. The rumour is no internet. How will we survive?????? Laughing
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

I wish I had thought about going yesterday. We went to the pool and hung out for a bit. Until it got to crowded and too many gross kids sneezing and snotting into the water.. silent
Gross!!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

Howie...it was hot, but not crowded at all yesterday. The busiest part was the water park, of course...lol

G...omg, I LOVE that movie!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

I would love a chocolate river.................................. Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:54 am

Boys are silly at all ages!!

I am sure you will find plenty to keep you busy G!!! juggle
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:54 am

I miss Wong Fu's...and Sid...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Howie...it was hot, but not crowded at all yesterday. The busiest part was the water park, of course...lol

G...omg, I LOVE that movie!
It's one of my favourites!!! We were talking about how we hadn't seen it in so long.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 am

G-Woman wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

Gross!!
Yep..

I can handle the hot..not fond of crowds. I think it's only about a 2hr drive for us, so it would be a good day trip.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next