Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!!

+10
Lorna Doone
gordongordonfan
bones206
boothbrennan13
future_anthro
Brain&Heart
treble21
crzy4bones
katharine
ksnsd
14 posters

Go down

Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!! Empty Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!!

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

From someone I don't know on Twitter

Last edited by ksnsd on Tue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!! Empty Re: Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!!

Post by katharine Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 am

Wow, I think she looks fabulous. Such a sophisticated look for her. I say keep it. Probably done for her movie this summer.
Looks like DB has decided the family man is the way too go. Good for them.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!! Empty Re: Fox Upfronts - Check out Emily's Haircut!!!

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 am

Reggie in New York: How about some Bones scoop!? Did you run into the gorgeous Emily Deschanel?
I did just hours ago, my friend! And you'll be happy to know that she's looking fabulous in a short new hairdo (lighter, too) and if I get five seconds of free time here maybe we can even find a photo for you. (She said she'll keep the look for Bones.) Anyhoo, I asked if she knows if Boothe and Brennan will ever, you know, have a serious relationship, and Emily told me: "Funny you should mention that, because I literally just spoke to Hart Hanson about that and we were debating whether it would make sense for them to get together next season or not. Funny enough, when we did Comic-Con the last time, the crowd cheered more loudly for them not to get together, so we'll see. I am a producer, so I do have some say." (David Boreanaz showed up at the Fox presentation but did not do interviews with the press, to the shock of, well, no one.)

Read more: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

Twitter HartHanson: Yes! Yes! I love Emily's new haircut too. Mind you, that woman would look good bald. She's that beautiful. #Bones
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 am

I really like her new haircut....not sure if I can picture "Brennan" having it...but it looks great on Emily.

Not digging the color of David's tie too much though.

And who the heck were all the idiots at Comic-con last year? LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 10:53 am

crzy4bones wrote:
And who the heck were all the idiots at Comic-con last year? LOL!

I know did you see all the tweets directed at Hart Hanson telling him that all the Bones fans want to see B&B together and that whoever the people were at Comic-con they were a bunch of nobodies.
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

LOVE IT!!! and I'm so glad she's keeping it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Tue May 18, 2010 11:16 am

i think her hair looks gorgeous!!!!

but yeah, i dont see it as a Brennan hairstyle, but it sure works well for Emily! Very Happy

im not the biggest fan of the dress though, the top half looks hot but the bottom half not so much.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Tue May 18, 2010 11:41 am

For Emily, i think that hair cut suits her perfectly. Brennan.. not so much, seems too... high maintenance for Brennan Smile

As for the holding hands, i think it's nice she's being so supportive.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 am

Not too big of a fan of that haircut, especially for Brennan next year! It looks fab on Emily, but then again, everything does! I prefer her with a more relaxed look personally. Brennan's hair hasn't been to great this year, so just about any change is a good change I guess!!!
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Doesn't her new hairdo look like the hair she had for Double Trouble in the Panhandle??

ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue May 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Definately not a Brennan look...

I personally don't like it. But then again, I've never liked short hair.

Last edited by bones206 on Tue May 18, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

ksnsd wrote:Doesn't her new hairdo look like the hair she had for Double Trouble in the Panhandle??

LOL YES! It SOOOOO does!

btw... I love it on Emily, but will have to see it on "Brennan"... I'm sure they'll make it work, and they might have it grow out slightly by fall (to enable her to put her hair up like she always does at the lab...) Her hair was shorter at times in the past too (I mean still long but lots more layered up than it has been in season 5.) I'll have to look back but I really loved Brennan's hair season 2 or 3. Both were good, but in one of those seasons her hair had lots of bounce and such. (I feel weird focusing on her hair so much, LOL)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:
ksnsd wrote:Doesn't her new hairdo look like the hair she had for Double Trouble in the Panhandle??

LOL YES! It SOOOOO does!

btw... I love it on Emily, but will have to see it on "Brennan"... I'm sure they'll make it work, and they might have it grow out slightly by fall (to enable her to put her hair up like she always does at the lab...) Her hair was shorter at times in the past too (I mean still long but lots more layered up than it has been in season 5.) I'll have to look back but I really loved Brennan's hair season 2 or 3. Both were good, but in one of those seasons her hair had lots of bounce and such. (I feel weird focusing on her hair so much, LOL)

loved season 2 Brennan hair. That was the season where it was wavy alot. Season three it was mostly straight. and also I completely agree about feeling wierd focusing on her hair.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm

treble21 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote: (I feel weird focusing on her hair so much, LOL)

loved season 2 Brennan hair. That was the season where it was wavy alot. Season three it was mostly straight. and also I completely agree about feeling wierd focusing on her hair.

I'd say focusing on her hair is better than focusing on David's tie, lol. Laughing
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Tue May 18, 2010 1:23 pm

I want her season 2 hair back. This year it has been too straight and too short. And now...we will get Wanda Hair next season. OH, swell.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

hmm I'm conflicted. I think it suits her, but it does not suit Brennan's character. I hope she grows it out before next season...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by simonmad Wed May 19, 2010 7:11 am

ksnsd wrote:
I'd say focusing on her hair is better than focusing on David's tie, lol. Laughing

In the interview with Jimmy Fallon he said he chose his tie because of its "Flyers" color and that's a very good excuse, don't you think Wink ?
If you ask me, well... I like the combination with blue.
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 am

Gorgeous - both of them!
That is a lot of beautifulness in those pics of them cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu May 20, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm gonna guess that maybe the haircut is for her movie? Or maybe SHE just wanted it shorter and the movie and Bones both didn't care. It's crazy how strict some production companies can be about an actress' hair. It's kinda ridiculous sometimes. Can we say Katee Sackhoff/BSG anyone?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Fri May 21, 2010 2:06 am

Meegs82 wrote:I'm gonna guess that maybe the haircut is for her movie? Or maybe SHE just wanted it shorter and the movie and Bones both didn't care. It's crazy how strict some production companies can be about an actress' hair. It's kinda ridiculous sometimes. Can we say Katee Sackhoff/BSG anyone?

And Keri Russell. Interestingly, Keri was at the upfronts too for her new series.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down