Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse 13

+8
yvettelgh
bones206
moonlightbones
Meegs82
Phoebe
joybrennan
heirofloki
future_anthro
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warehouse 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Warehouse 13

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 am

Meegs82 wrote:There are giant billboards of Eddie and the girl in quite a few places in L.A. I drove past 2 today. And I mean, these things are GIANT...like bigger than billboards. Guess it must be popular. I've never seen it though.
They're all over NYC as well - lol. Looks like they did a major-market blitz. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yvettelgh Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

I love it...was counting down. It is the 2nd perfect summer show.

1st is Burn Notice.

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

1st is Burn Notice.

Oh, Hell Yeah!

My favorite in this show is Claudia. Or rahter the relationship between Claudia and Artie. Pete and Myka...are fine by me, I guess. I love Pete's good natured if annoying ways and the fact that Myka has learned to cope with them so well. But other than that...*shrug*

Add to that the fact that the whole storyline with Myka's dad just pissed me off. It was trite with a side of trite, with a dollop of trite on top. *sigh* But I guess that's what happens when you don't have Jane Espenson running your show. Anyway, this is still nice and fluffy for the most part. And I still love it.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 am

I was walking through the living room the other night and heard "Sully"'s voice and stopped to look...hubby was watching Warehouse 13. HAHA! I stood and watched it for a minute and he turned around and said "NO....uhuh..you are NOT taking my Warehouse 13"...like shows are possessions or something. He's so silly....He's like "you took my Angel and you took my Bones you are NOT taking my Warehouse 13". LOL! So if I start to watch I will have to do it in secret I guess. He very rarely gets to watch the show when it is actually on and he says I take all the fun out of a show by getting to watch it first and then I tell him what goes on. He doesn't like to be "spoiled".

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

crzy4bones wrote:I was walking through the living room the other night and heard "Sully"'s voice and stopped to look...hubby was watching Warehouse 13. HAHA! I stood and watched it for a minute and he turned around and said "NO....uhuh..you are NOT taking my Warehouse 13"...like shows are possessions or something. He's so silly....He's like "you took my Angel and you took my Bones you are NOT taking my Warehouse 13". LOL! So if I start to watch I will have to do it in secret I guess. He very rarely gets to watch the show when it is actually on and he says I take all the fun out of a show by getting to watch it first and then I tell him what goes on. He doesn't like to be "spoiled".

my husband is somewhat the same! although he watches the dowloads too just hates it when i laugh or cringe early because i've read the spoilers or seen the promos
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm

bones206 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
bones206 wrote:Alright, who saw the premire?! Personally, I didn't like the fact that the African-American girl (I can't rememer her name) wasn't actually evil and I didn't like how McPherson was all forgiven and what not at the end.
Not so sure he was forgiven. Seems like when he "died" he saw darkness and felt despair, but when Artie did, he saw light and felt joy. He asked for forgiveness, but I didn't hear it given. (could have been, just didn't hear it.) Being that he saw darkness and despair BEFORE doing most of his evil deeds, I don't buy that seeing the darkness is what made him evil. It's possible that was a ploy - he may have been surprised by Artie's revelation, but I don't think it changed him one bit. I also wasn't clear he actually died - need to watch it again.

I loved the whole "pearl of wisdom thing" because very often someone offering one IS trying to control and manipulate you. D

Well, McPherson's necklace thing got cut off his neck (by HG Wells) so, his blood exploded out of him and he decintegrated (sp?).... So, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Wink
I'm pretty sure he's way dead.

What do we think about HG Wells now? Is she up to something or genuine?
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 pm

future_anthro wrote:
bones206 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
bones206 wrote:Alright, who saw the premire?! Personally, I didn't like the fact that the African-American girl (I can't rememer her name) wasn't actually evil and I didn't like how McPherson was all forgiven and what not at the end.
Not so sure he was forgiven. Seems like when he "died" he saw darkness and felt despair, but when Artie did, he saw light and felt joy. He asked for forgiveness, but I didn't hear it given. (could have been, just didn't hear it.) Being that he saw darkness and despair BEFORE doing most of his evil deeds, I don't buy that seeing the darkness is what made him evil. It's possible that was a ploy - he may have been surprised by Artie's revelation, but I don't think it changed him one bit. I also wasn't clear he actually died - need to watch it again.

I loved the whole "pearl of wisdom thing" because very often someone offering one IS trying to control and manipulate you. D

Well, McPherson's necklace thing got cut off his neck (by HG Wells) so, his blood exploded out of him and he decintegrated (sp?).... So, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Wink
I'm pretty sure he's way dead.

What do we think about HG Wells now? Is she up to something or genuine?

Personally, I love HG. Smile But I think that her intentions are genuine, but that she might be up to something. EX. She doesn't want to cause any harm or pain to any of them, but she's looking for an artifact and she's going to steal it....

*If that makes any sense.....
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Made sense Smile Something tells me there is something off about her, but i do actually like her as well Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Is anyone else sick of them pulling the "Pete-and-Myka-might-die" card? *or anything along the lines of Pete and Myka might die*

I'm pretty sure we all know that they're not going to kill Pete or Myka, so can we move on and go to a different plot line? Please? Is it too much to ask?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah, but then... that sort of comes with these kind of shows.

I didn't really see the Todd thing coming. Was too busy thinking about what HG is up to.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 am

Holly crap people did you see episode 11???
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:58 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:Holly crap people did you see episode 11???
Yes! About to watch episode 12!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 am

too bad we have to wait till xmas but then better than waiting till may I guess!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 pm

bones206 wrote:
Personally, I love HG. Smile But I think that her intentions are genuine, but that she might be up to something. EX. She doesn't want to cause any harm or pain to any of them personally, but she's looking for an artifact and she's going to steal it....

I'm just gonna say, "Called it!"
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm

bones206 wrote:
bones206 wrote:
Personally, I love HG. Smile But I think that her intentions are genuine, but that she might be up to something. EX. She doesn't want to cause any harm or pain to any of them personally, but she's looking for an artifact and she's going to steal it....

I'm just gonna say, "Called it!"
Yep! I knew she was up to something!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 am

Looks like 'Warehouse 13' has been renewed for 2 seasons! cheers
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

bones206 wrote:Is anyone else sick of them pulling the "Pete-and-Myka-might-die" card? *or anything along the lines of Pete and Myka might die*

I'm pretty sure we all know that they're not going to kill Pete or Myka, so can we move on and go to a different plot line? Please? Is it too much to ask?
Is that a rhetorical question?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum