Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

+20
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
the beaver1965
ToZiKa
Fi1975
NY2KS
twss17
simonmad
otismotis
AmandaMarshall
happylama2
mereva
Bonesicted
empiricist
Hello Salty Goodness
treble21
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
katharine
tinkrella
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 5 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat May 15, 2010 9:46 am

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:Yep, we will never know fact from fiction. But my gut thinks the texts are fake and the fameho is just milking it, cos it must be a week since anyone has mentioned her name, lol. Idk just a hunch with the spelling being wrong of Jaime's name. And IF they were using codenames there wouldn't be any real name used at all.

The fameho just went on TMZ and said that the texts released from Radar on Line are fake. TMZ told her that they also had text messages that they had authenticated between her and DB, but they were not going to release them because they felt it would be intrusive. Which means they weren't sexual in nature, since news media outlets do not do things out of altruism.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 5 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 am

I still don't get how they got the texts, if we are to believe her, she has never send them to anyone, I doubt DB did. How in gods name did they get it.
Only thing I can come up with is that someone got a hold of her phone.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat May 15, 2010 10:24 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:
Hello Salty Goodness wrote:Yep, we will never know fact from fiction. But my gut thinks the texts are fake and the fameho is just milking it, cos it must be a week since anyone has mentioned her name, lol. Idk just a hunch with the spelling being wrong of Jaime's name. And IF they were using codenames there wouldn't be any real name used at all.

The fameho just went on TMZ and said that the texts released from Radar on Line are fake. TMZ told her that they also had text messages that they had authenticated between her and DB, but they were not going to release them because they felt it would be intrusive. Which means they weren't sexual in nature, since news media outlets do not do things out of altruism.

Gloria Allred went on Issues with Jane Valez-Mitchell

Gloria Allred just said that the texts that were released are fake

So both GA and RU just confirmed, live and on camera, that we have had an on going discussion over fake text messages.

LoL, gotta love how foolish we all are.

Next imaginary topic please. Wink
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Bonesicted wrote:
Fi1975 wrote:I just feel really sorry for Jaime and the kids. How would he like it if his daughter, in years to come, had a husband who cheated on her like he cheated on his wife?

To be honest, I'm not surprised by the recent revelations. When the star article came out about six months ago, although I didn't want to believe it, I wasn't shocked by it either and although some people were adamant that David wouldn't cheat I just remember thinking that I could imagine him cheating. I don't know why I thought that, I just did.

It doesn't diminish my affection for the show, as I can separate the character and the actor. I just think that, in future, when watching episodes about how Booth says that cheating is bad, what a good actor DB is, to be able to say that with a straight face!

At the end of the day, I just want what's best for all of DB's family, especially his wife and kids. Who knows what's been said behind closed doors, but if she can forgive him and try to move on, then who are we to judge.
I agree with you! I still love the show and I can separate Booth from DB, but still when I watched A Man on Death Row the other day when Booth and Brennan were diggin in the marsh and I quote:
Brennan: "What would you usually be doing?"
Booth: "What?"
Brennan: "If it were a normal weekend."
Booth: "You wanna discuss this now?"
Brennan: "Compared to you with your multiple sex partners."
Booth: "You know, that's none of your business, OK? I'm not having sex with Amy and I've never, EVER cheated on any woman that I've ever been with. Never!"
Brennan: "I just asked what you'd normally be doing."

...well even though I know it's Booth talking that "cheating-line" felt a bit odd hearing this time for some reason. silent

Yes, clearly he is a VERY good actor. Although, I will say actors often play characters very different from themselves...in order to explore within themselves an aspect of themselves they don't use in daily life... Perhaps part of playing Booth for David has been the opportunity to play a man who has the kind of integrity and humility - didn't he recently talk about his own arrogance being his downfall? Emily plays a woman who can alienate people without even knowing she has and really has had to learn how to relate to the human population. Clearly not a factor in her everyday life either. Smile

I also find it interesting that David seems to gravitate towards characters that need and want to redeem themselves. Angel and Booth both have histories they aren't proud of and are trying to "make right." With Booth it's history as a sniper and his compulsive gambling. Not trying to make excuses for the guy - I'm not one of those "He's so hot I'm gonna melt into a puddle" fans.
I just think people can be complicated. I wish him and his family
what is highest and best for them all, as well as the space to work on healing as they decide what that is. I love you
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:17 pm

the beaver1965 wrote: OMG David, with all the women who want to get with you, you pick this loser.
That's exactly what I thought (after getting totally disgusted by the fact that he cheated in the first place). Word by word. Dozens of of women are throwing themselves on him - and he chooses a cheap (ups! sorry, very expensive!) ...!(this word is surely forbidden by the forum rules)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 pm

It's not the texts that got me...really. it's that he was with this fameho at all. Before when it was just a rumor i could live in my happy bubble. Now...it's rather hard. No wonder jaime used the word "disgusted" in the people article to describe her feelings. puke

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun May 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Did DB know she had been with Tiger Woods OR was she with Tiger before DB?
I watched a bit of the video and she is a gold digging whore just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame but unfortunately she is (possibly) ruining families along the way.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 am

she was with DB before TW according to the timeline
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon May 17, 2010 2:58 am

tinkrella wrote:It's not the texts that got me...really. it's that he was with this fameho at all. Before when it was just a rumor i could live in my happy bubble. Now...it's rather hard. No wonder jaime used the word "disgusted" in the people article to describe her feelings. puke

this.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 am

Gloria Allred said on a shoe the other day that.....

- texts that were released are false

- Rachel does have texts in which David expresses his love for her

- Rachel and David would text frequently during the day and evening

- David would take Rachel out, Rachel has spoken to Jaden

- David pursued her

- Rachel has a video of David telling her that he loved her

- Rachel broke up with David

- "Mystery woman" will be coming forward.

It was actually a well done piece on the whole issue. Tastefully done.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

YUCK! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:Gloria Allred said on a shoe the other day that.....

- texts that were released are false

- Rachel does have texts in which David expresses his love for her

- Rachel and David would text frequently during the day and evening

- David would take Rachel out, Rachel has spoken to Jaden

- David pursued her

- Rachel has a video of David telling her that he loved her

- Rachel broke up with David

It was actually a well done piece on the whole issue. Tastefully done.
She broke up with him? Shocked He is still with his WIFE! I am thinking he got caught up with the moment and was telling her things she wanted to hear, but in the end he had no intention of leaving his wife. She must be pretty cocky to think that he was going to leave his wife (and kids) to be with her. AND then she went on to another MARRIED man who happens to be one of, if not, the wealthiest sports figure in the world. I still think DB is scum for cheating. boxing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 pm

That "mystery" girl is insane if she thinks coming forward will in anyway make her look better. although....a tiny part of me is curious to know if she's as trashy as rachel.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

I don't think he is scum for cheating, I think RU is seriously mentally ill if she thinks she is a victim in all this, did she really think he was faithful to her when he was cheating on his wife, really?[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue May 18, 2010 1:18 am

n2seeleybooth wrote:I don't think he is scum for cheating, I think RU is seriously mentally ill if she thinks she is a victim in all this, did she really think he was faithful to her when he was cheating on his wife, really?[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

There are mental illness issues there that should not be made fun of. Do you know her whole backstory? She went through something I would never wish upon anyone.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue May 18, 2010 2:22 am

n2seeleybooth wrote:I don't think he is scum for cheating, I think RU is seriously mentally ill if she thinks she is a victim in all this, did she really think he was faithful to her when he was cheating on his wife, really?[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
He is scum if it is true that he was cheating on his pregnant wife and having his son talk to his mistress on the phone. puke

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue May 18, 2010 2:24 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
He is scum if it is true that he was cheating on his pregnant wife and having his son talk to his mistress on the phone. puke
I agree. Vehemently!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue May 18, 2010 9:06 am

bugaboo628 wrote:

There are mental illness issues there that should not be made fun of. Do you know her whole backstory? She went through something I would never wish upon anyone.

Yes I do know her back story, and I do feel bad that happened to her, doesn't make it ok to have affairs with 2 married celebrities in one year
(and no I don't excuse DB either, what he did was horrendously awful)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

I agree. I truly feel that one of the most pressing problems we have right now as a society is the sense of entitlement that people have... they feel they have the right to WHATEVER they want, WHENEVER they want, WHOEVER they hurt. And why? Because they deserve it, because they want it, because they've been hurt before, because they can't control themselves, because they don't know better.... and on and on....

This is all just my opinion, but we are excusing too much in our society and the whole idea of there being "lines" we don't cross is pretty much out the window. I sympathize with any human being to go through the tragic death of a loved one... but it doesn't mean they are entitled to be a PART in destroying others' lives and hapiness. To keep excusing it is to feed into the cycle of it.

(And I said a "part"... because of course DB is a "part" of it too... but there is no "hero" or "victim" here... just two people who messed up and instead of them and their families being able to work through it privately it's become a media frenzy!) As I've said before, couldn't pay me to be famous. But I do not think that what RU went through in the past excuses her current behavior in the slightest. She's making choices. Everyone has baggage, some heavier than others... doesn't entitle us to steamroller over other people, or to change what is fundamentally "right". I'm not judging either party... they are the one's living it... like countless of other non-famous people do every day. But we can't 'assign' culpability to one's shoulders and excuse the other.

Just my 2 cents though.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Tue May 18, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm sorry but, I seriously question Gloria Alred's clients. They are not always that reliable. I mean look at the former nanny who tried to sue Rob Lowe. I saw her on tv and she was lying through her teeth!
As for Rachel Utichell, and I'm sorry to say this being a woman, but I think she is the biggest whore who wants nothing more than to screw with people's lives literally. I hope this b#### get's what she rightfully deserves! Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh, and there is no way in hell that David would ever, ever let his son talk to her! I don't believe that bull#### for even a second!

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I agree with gordongordonfan, just becuase of a sad back story doesn't entitle you to hurt other people. Even if David pursude her, which I doubt, she knew he was married, she could have said call me after the divorce. She choose to try to win him from his wife, than went to try a bigger fish er Tiger.
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed May 19, 2010 1:39 am

I haven't watched the View in months and months, I turned it on today, and guess what they were talking about LOL. It started Sherri Shepard on a rant about Rachel Uchitel ( which btw I totally agree with).
I think my main issue with RU is that she isn't owning her own part in this, DB at least came out and said that he was wrong and he shouldn't have done it. RU's position is that she has proof that he said he loved her ....but she didn't have any intention of breaking up his marriage??? That makes absolutely no sense to me at all, if she didn't want to break up his marriage why was she sleeping with him (or TW for that matter?) I just feel like she'd be a much more sympathetic person if she just said, yes I slept with him and I made a mistake, instead of trying to defend it. JMO
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5