Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense - Songfic- K- Major fluff -- posted by beaglelvr93 [28/09/2007]

Go down

Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense - Songfic- K- Major fluff -- posted by beaglelvr93 [28/09/2007] Empty Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense - Songfic- K- Major fluff -- posted by beaglelvr93 [28/09/2007]

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Posted 28/09/2007 05:13:32 (27/09/2007 08:13:32 PM)

Woof! This one was so much fun to write! Hope you enjoy. Wonderfully fun song. The song is 'Nothin' bout love makes sense' by LeAnn Rimes. REVIEW!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Like a cloud full of rain shouldn't hang in the sky
Ice shouldn't burn or a bumblebee fly
If you feel so happy, then why do you cry?
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense.

I am a scientist. I need to understand. I need an explanation. I just can't find one for Booth.

He makes me cry for no reason at all. He makes me feel, he makes me see the world in a different way. If I didn't have Booth I would be the same old heartless anthropologist I was before I met him. Something about him makes me feel so in l-

I won't say the word.

Like an ocean liner shouldn't float on the sea
A pearl in an oyster or a circus of fleas
Someone so perfect can't be falling for me.

Why me? I ask myself a million times a day. Why does Booth like me? Why is he nice to me? Why not some preppy, stuck up blond lawyer? That is more 'his type'. He is just so... uggg. He's perfect. He has the attributes of an alpha male, he has an amazing personality, he's got the brains, brawn, the gun... What is happening to me?! Am I in l-

I still won't say the word.

Nothin' bout love is less than confusing
You can win when you're losing,
stand when you're falling I can't figure it out.
Nothin' bout love can make an equation nothin' short of amazing
Wish I could explain it But I don't know how.

Those arguments! They leave me so confused! At one second we'll be face to face, spitting insults at each other, the next we are backing down, and then...! I don't know how to describe it. It's like when one of us seems like we are loosing the argument, then something happens were it is reversed. I can't win with him! I can't lose either.

THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC WAY THIS COULD BE LO-

I can't say it to him. Not yet.

The way that we dance, the reason we dream
That big Italian tower, well how does it lean?
Something so strong shouldn't make me this weak

I'll admit that we have amazing chemistry and an amazing bond. I am so comfortable around Booth, and when I'm NOT with him, I feel like there's something missing.

Oh. My. God. Does that man have muscle or what? He got grazed by a bullet today, and I told him to take off his shirt so that I could look at the wound. He pulled it right over his head, and I swear it's like someone highlighted my brain cells and then hit 'delete'. His chest is SO well defined...

If our bond is so amazingly perfect, how come my knees go weak when he walks in the room? I guess you could say I'm in lov-

Nope, I won't admit it.

Like the lights of Las Vegas going out on the sand
A jumbo shrimp or a baby grand
How you're touching my heart when you're holding my hand
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense
Oh nothin' bout love makes sense
Oh nothin' bout love, makes sense
No no no, oh it don't make sense.

Vegas. The mere mention of the city pulls my heartstrings. He called me HOT! And he was holding my hand... It was as if he could see straight to my heart. Oh no! I think... I think I am...

I love him.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense - Songfic- K- Major fluff -- posted by beaglelvr93 [28/09/2007] Empty Re: Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense - Songfic- K- Major fluff -- posted by beaglelvr93 [28/09/2007]

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Posted 28/09/2007 11:10:35 (28/09/2007 02:10:35 AM) DBAngelfan

lol very nice Very Happy
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum