Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+12
hy6110327
SnoopGirl
206bonesaddicted
treble21
PIMP
i_heart_bones
Nightowl
flyersfan35
ToZiKa
G
DBCrazy
Cassiopeia
16 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 8 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I'm okay. The phone solicitors woke me up this morning. And I want to go out and do some work in my front yard before I go back into work. I snuck off yesterday without telling a soul.

How's school going?

school's okay
I'm still bad at Spanish, but at least the English stuff is pretty easy
and if it is not, I just ask around here Laughing

snucking off without telling?
bad Sherry Laughing
I can't imagine you being bad in a language, ToZ. Are you sure you're not just being modest. Oh, or maybe you need to find a Spanish forum to spend some time on!

How did your English get so good anyway?

"snucking off"...this made me laugh! If you were a native English speaker I would know you were making a joke. But since you're not - but your English is totally excellent - I'm stuck wondering if this is a mistake or you're making a joke of me!

But you are definitely right about it being bad. It was bad. My sister was looking for me. She stopped by my work and they didn't know where I was and that my boss was even looking for me. Embarassed And I still didn't call in to say anything.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:do you think I can add some stuff to my profile again?

Yes, ToZ! Go for it!!

okay thanks
I don't see anything yet.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I'm okay. The phone solicitors woke me up this morning. And I want to go out and do some work in my front yard before I go back into work. I snuck off yesterday without telling a soul.

How's school going?

school's okay

bad Sherry Laughing
I can't imagine you being bad in a language, ToZ. Are you sure you're not just being modest. Oh, or maybe you need to find a Spanish forum to spend some time on!

"snucking off"...this made me laugh! If you were a native English speaker I would know you were making a joke. But since you're not - but your English is totally excellent - I'm stuck wondering if this is a mistake or you're making a joke of me!

But you are definitely right about it being bad. It was bad. My sister was looking for me. She stopped by my work and they didn't know where I was and that my boss was even looking for me. Embarassed And I still didn't call in to say anything.
see I didn't make a joke.....and I still don't get it.....although I do have the feeling that I might have heard that one before......

I really don't have any talent for learning languages, I never was good at speaking French and it's not much better with Spanish

and my English is only good when I write, I am able to talk, but I get stuck more often then
and it's not even that good, there are peeps at uni who talk a lot better than I would even dream of being able to do

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:04 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:do you think I can add some stuff to my profile again?

Yes, ToZ! Go for it!!

okay thanks
I don't see anything yet.
location is back to Germany
and I changed job/hobbies to Student, but you no longer see that I think

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:05 am

oh and I even entered my ff.net-page as a website

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 am

now don't tell me you ran away without telling me what I just said?
if it's embarrassing I might want not to say it again

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

How's school going?

school's okay

bad Sherry Laughing

see I didn't make a joke.....and I still don't get it.....although I do have the feeling that I might have heard that one before......

I really don't have any talent for learning languages, I never was good at speaking French and it's not much better with Spanish

and my English is only good when I write, I am able to talk, but I get stuck more often then
and it's not even that good, there are peeps at uni who talk a lot better than I would even dream of being able to do
See, that's what I was talking about. Your English is so good - really it is - that I couldn't tell.

Here's a little reference to what I was referring to. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Truthfully, I didn't even think about it being improper until I was going to write you back about it. In my mind, snuck IS the past tense of "sneak."

As far as your ranking yourself with your English, you've got yourself on a pretty hard scale. You're fluent in English, ToZ. You slip up some, although I rarely catch a glimpse of it, but heck, so do natives.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:13 am

ToZiKa wrote:now don't tell me you ran away without telling me what I just said?

I wouldn't do that to you, ToZ! I just don't get in here so often anymore and I've forgotten how to chat in itty bitty snippets. I'm acting like I'm posting in any other thread.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:19 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

How's school going?

school's okay

bad Sherry Laughing

See, that's what I was talking about. Your English is so good - really it is - that I couldn't tell.

Here's a little reference to what I was referring to. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Truthfully, I didn't even think about it being improper until I was going to write you back about it. In my mind, snuck IS the past tense of "sneak."

As far as your ranking yourself with your English, you've got yourself on a pretty hard scale. You're fluent in English, ToZ. You slip up some, although I rarely catch a glimpse of it, but heck, so do natives.

*sigh* I still don't get the joke
so the past tense for sneak is sneaked instead of snuck, but what's so funny about the snucking?

well I'm still not as good as I'd like to be, so I keep harassing people on here about spellings and sayings and everything else that comes up Laughing
but thanks for the compliment

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:21 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:now don't tell me you ran away without telling me what I just said?

I wouldn't do that to you, ToZ! I just don't get in here so often anymore and I've forgotten how to chat in itty bitty snippets. I'm acting like I'm posting in any other thread.

you can take your time, it's only the two of us anyway

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 am

ToZiKa wrote:*sigh* I still don't get the joke
so the past tense for sneak is sneaked instead of snuck, but what's so funny about the snucking?

well I'm still not as good as I'd like to be, so I keep harassing people on here about spellings and sayings and everything else that comes up Laughing
Okay, the joke ...

You said
bad Sherry. Laughing
Since "sneaking off" would have been the natural everyday boring response, I didn't know if you were making it sound funny by saying "snucking off" or if it was something that you didn't know.

Anyway, ToZ, I feel like I'm whacking you over the head about this now. I didn't mean to do that at all.

And you can harass (harrass) me about it anytime.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:38 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:*sigh* I still don't get the joke

Okay, the joke ...

You said
bad Sherry. Laughing
Since "sneaking off" would have been the natural everyday boring response, I didn't know if you were making it sound funny by saying "snucking off" or if it was something that you didn't know.

Anyway, ToZ, I feel like I'm whacking you over the head about this now. I didn't mean to do that at all.

And you can harass (harrass) me about it anytime.

oh now I get it
don't worry about it, I like it if someone is telling me what I said wrong, or what sounded funny
I should have thought about 'snuck' being past tense though.....but I just assumed it was a verb like 'hit', you know to hit - hit - hit and to snuck - snuck - snuck

and I did type harrass first, but firefox underlines that but not harass.....so either they don't know what's right either or we are both wrong about how it's spelled....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:40 am

god I should stay out of the DB thread these days.....now they are making up that Bardot was named after a mistress and therefore renamed.....geez No
how can 'fans' make up all those stories?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:42 am

oh the book from the link sounds like an interesting thing to read
maybe I should get it

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:44 am

ToZ, I'm sure that's how your English has gotten so good! You pay attention and ask and don't get offended. Makes perfect sense to me.

I can't get firefox to work on this computer. I don't know what I've done wrong about it, but I finally gave up. Sad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 am

Hey ToZ, are you still planning on the US this summer?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:47 am

ToZiKa wrote:god I should stay out of the DB thread these days.....now they are making up that Bardot was named after a mistress and therefore renamed.....geez No
how can 'fans' make up all those stories?
WHAT?! I saw that people were saying that she'd been renamed (without any sources for the fact!) but I hadn't seen that last little tidbit.

*snucks off to go look* Laughing (I couldn't resist! Wink )

Last edited by DBCrazy on Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my 2nd asterisk (*))
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 am

DBCrazy wrote:ToZ, I'm sure that's how your English has gotten so good! You pay attention and ask and don't get offended. Makes perfect sense to me.

I can't get firefox to work on this computer. I don't know what I've done wrong about it, but I finally gave up. Sad

that's possible
I just wish people would actually really tell me every single time
sometimes I feel like it's wrong and ask and someone says 'oh yeah I saw that....didn't want to say anything though'
I WANT to learn, I'm not going to pout if someone tells me about a mistake I made

I didn't like firefox, but IE isn't working and Chrome just crashed on me a few weeks ago.....Sany had an interesting evening that day for sure....trying to keep me from hyperventilating all night can't be nice

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 2:59 am

Well, you're right, ToZ. Folks just can't keep their odd thoughts to themselves. *shakes head*
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 3:01 am

DBCrazy wrote:Hey ToZ, are you still planning on the US this summer?

I am still trying to find a date yes
I have finals till end of July, then again middle of September and early October
so I might zero in on August now

still haven't got any dates from the friend who wanted to come though No

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 3:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:Well, you're right, ToZ. Folks just can't keep their odd thoughts to themselves. *shakes head*

I know
sometimes I want to yell at them, but then again I think it's useless anyway Laughing
I especially don't get how they come up with those ideas?
most likely people magazine or whoever had it wrong first, just messed up.....like with Michael Jackson's youngest son......I still don't believe that he actually named him 'Blanket' and still people think it's true now Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:ToZ, I'm sure that's how your English has gotten so good! You pay attention and ask and don't get offended. Makes perfect sense to me.

that's possible
I just wish people would actually really tell me every single time
sometimes I feel like it's wrong and ask and someone says 'oh yeah I saw that....didn't want to say anything though'
I WANT to learn, I'm not going to pout if someone tells me about a mistake I made

I didn't like firefox, but IE isn't working and Chrome just crashed on me a few weeks ago.....Sany had an interesting evening that day for sure....trying to keep me from hyperventilating all night can't be nice
Yeah, I understand that. You just have to find someone that understands the "I want to learn" aspect of it, and then hope they don't get on your last nerve. Nobody's going to tell you every single time though, except maybe a teacher in class, and probably not even then. After all, nobody's perfect. Wink

And Sany's your go-to gal, huh? Twisted Evil I'll have to keep that in mind.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 3:05 am

I should show off my knowledge last week when I knew what these >> ** are called
someone on here taught me that one.....I was talking about the tiny stars and someone just said 'you mean the asterisk?'
and I never forgot about it again Cool

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 am

ToZiKa wrote:

I have finals till end of July, then again middle of September and early October

Ah! So you won't be traveling alone. That'll be way more fun.

Have you been checking out what you'd like to do and see?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun May 09, 2010 3:08 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

Ah! So you won't be traveling alone. That'll be way more fun.

Have you been checking out what you'd like to do and see?

I might not travel alone, but I'm not sure yet

our original plan was the east coast
but of course that would take years and not weeks.....
and then fly and howie are meeting in Orlando in August so we might just start with Florida this year and maybe meet them
but my friend wasn't too happy with that plan, I think (most likely because she doesn't know them and it would be a little bit strange for her)

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next