Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
Murphs93
PIMP
clairebear_nz
Cassiopeia
himbeer29
Nightowl
boneslady29
THX1138
dawnsfire
flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
hy6110327
DBCrazy
treble21
Sany
G
ToZiKa
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 5 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:36 am

DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Well, howdy all. cowboy It seems there's quite a full house right now!

G! Long time no see! Very Happy
Hiya Sherry! How's it going?
It's going pretty well today. How are you doing? And what's this I see about London? scratch

I saw signs that Mr G was around last night. It looked like this: flickball
I'm okay. I haven't done my Mr G stalking yet... was he bored or something? lol We are in London now. For a few reasons.
I'm glad you're doing well. I think he was just bored while others were in the Show Discussion. I think that's when he posted it. Laughing

It sounds like things are going well in London. I hope so!

Oh, it's been so long since I saw you. I went to visit my niece and her 2 babies. Abby was 13 months when I was there, and Ollie was all of 6 weeks. That was about a month ago. She says he's smiling all over the place now! Very Happy
Awww! That's so sweet! Baby smiles are the best!! Congrats on the new nephew! I don't even think I've talked to you since then! Abby? That was that cute little thing you had in your avvie at one point right?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

Bye Jay!

have a good night!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:sorry DBC I think I forgot to say hi to you.... so Hi!
No problem. So many people in here right now how can we keep track? Hi to you too, treble!

BTW, what's the name about? Music or 3 or ???

Band that I liked back in the nineties when I was choosing a name, was called treble charger... I liked the band, and treble sounds kinda like trouble, so I stuck with it .... now I kinda hate it LOL
LOL!

Not many people change their usernames here, but you can do it whenever you get a mind to! Karlia did it. She went from plain Karlia to Karlia-Wicked-Witch. (I thought it was a Halloween joke, but then she kept it. Wink )
I think it came with her addiction to Wicked

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Well, howdy all. cowboy It seems there's quite a full house right now!

It's going pretty well today. How are you doing? And what's this I see about London? scratch

I'm okay. I haven't done my Mr G stalking yet... was he bored or something? lol We are in London now. For a few reasons.
if he wouldn't fall asleep before 8, he wouldn't have to post smileys in the night.....you have to keep him awake during the day, so that he can sleep through the nights.....he might be grumpy at first but it works for babies, why shouldn't it work for men too?
He stays up at night with the babies so I can sleep. I can't fault him for that. I try to keep him awake, but I fail.

well make the babies sleep through the night then
(I love to say things like that......wait for fly to appear.......)
(and it is sooooooooo easy to say, but a lot harder to be done)
Hopefully soon, but she eats like every two hours right now. I will have a party the first time she sleeps throught the night. Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by hy6110327 Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

DBCrazy wrote:
hy6110327 wrote:Bye! Talk to you all some other time
Bye Jay! Have fun tonight, wherever it is you're heading out to. (If you posted I didn't catch it.)
A fair! lol! Its called The Parish Fair. And every year the Catholic school/church here puts it on. A few rides, games, food! I mainly go for fried dough and to ride the paratrooper! One of the best rides ever. And to hang out with friends.
hy6110327
hy6110327
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16061
Say What You Want : C'est la vie!

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
No problem. So many people in here right now how can we keep track? Hi to you too, treble!

Band that I liked back in the nineties when I was choosing a name, was called treble charger... I liked the band, and treble sounds kinda like trouble, so I stuck with it .... now I kinda hate it LOL
LOL!

Not many people change their usernames here, but you can do it whenever you get a mind to! Karlia did it. She went from plain Karlia to Karlia-Wicked-Witch. (I thought it was a Halloween joke, but then she kept it. Wink )
Yeah I changed mine too from what it was originally, way too long back then.

Later Jay

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

Bye Jay
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by hy6110327 Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
treble21 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

LOL!

I think it came with her addiction to Wicked
I think so too, toz.
hy6110327
hy6110327
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16061
Say What You Want : C'est la vie!

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

bye Jay!

yeah the name is kinda stuck now, it's my handle pretty much everywhere, except a couple of places (such as lj) where I use jayme1979
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 01, 2010 8:41 am

G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

I'm glad you're doing well. I think he was just bored while others were in the Show Discussion. I think that's when he posted it. Laughing

It sounds like things are going well in London. I hope so!

Oh, it's been so long since I saw you. I went to visit my niece and her 2 babies. Abby was 13 months when I was there, and Ollie was all of 6 weeks. That was about a month ago. She says he's smiling all over the place now! Very Happy
Awww! That's so sweet! Baby smiles are the best!! Congrats on the new nephew! I don't even think I've talked to you since then! Abby? That was that cute little thing you had in your avvie at one point right?
*big smile* *big nod*

Here's another newer one. She hangs on and gets around everywhere but she's still not walking out in the open.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I don't have one of Ollie here. I'll post one next time. Oh, but I did post several on fb, but I didn't get any smileys of him while I was there.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

if he wouldn't fall asleep before 8, he wouldn't have to post smileys in the night.....you have to keep him awake during the day, so that he can sleep through the nights.....he might be grumpy at first but it works for babies, why shouldn't it work for men too?
He stays up at night with the babies so I can sleep. I can't fault him for that. I try to keep him awake, but I fail.

Hopefully soon, but she eats like every two hours right now. I will have a party the first time she sleeps throught the night. Very Happy
every two hours?
and you worry about her gaining weight?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 am

well she's adorable.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

hy6110327 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
hy6110327 wrote:Bye! Talk to you all some other time
Bye Jay! Have fun tonight, wherever it is you're heading out to. (If you posted I didn't catch it.)
A fair! lol! Its called The Parish Fair. And every year the Catholic school/church here puts it on. A few rides, games, food! I mainly go for fried dough and to ride the paratrooper! One of the best rides ever. And to hang out with friends.
That sounds like a pretty good Friday night! Better than I've had in a while anyway.

G'night, Jay! If you know who is there, keep an eye on him! Laughing
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

Agent O is standing all over the place right now too! And reaching things he couldn't before!! He's going to just take off running one of these days!
Abby is soooo cute!!! I don't have any good pics on my computer. Just ones of Lil E when she was first born and sick. I won't show those.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

treble21 wrote:bye Jay!

yeah the name is kinda stuck now, it's my handle pretty much everywhere, except a couple of places (such as lj) where I use jayme1979

I don't really like mine anymore either......Ka is no longer one of my favs, so I should really only be ToZi now, but that sounds even dumber.....
but I don't use that on ff.net or youtube anyway

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

treble21 wrote:well she's adorable.
I couldn't agree more! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

treble21 wrote:well she's adorable.
a real cutie

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am

Awww, so cute dbc.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am

G-Woman wrote:Agent O is standing all over the place right now too! And reaching things he couldn't before!! He's going to just take off running one of these days!
Abby is soooo cute!!! I don't have any good pics on my computer. Just ones of Lil E when she was first born and sick. I won't show those.
Well, I'll keep an eye out for some soon! I'm anxious to see her! bounce
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

every two hours?
The Doctors told us to feed her whenever she would eat. And she ate ALL the time, we cut it back to two hours, and now maybe she'll slow down a bit. Gaining weight was the most important thing at first. She's nailed it. cheers
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

every two hours?
The Doctors told us to feed her whenever she would eat. And she ate ALL the time, we cut it back to two hours, and now maybe she'll slow down a bit. Gaining weight was the most important thing at first. She's nailed it. cheers
that she did cheers

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks everybody. I wish I could take some of the credit, but I'm just one of her many admirers!

I just got word a few days ago that her mama and daddy are going to get married next year at Coachella! I wish now that they've decided they wouldn't wait a whole year, but, oh well. She sent pics of her ring today. ^^
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 am

Sweet Pea shall do wonderful I'm sure.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 am

DBCrazy wrote:Thanks everybody. I wish I could take some of the credit, but I'm just one of her many admirers!

I just got word a few days ago that her mama and daddy are going to get married next year at Coachella! I wish now that they've decided they wouldn't wait a whole year, but, oh well. She sent pics of her ring today. ^^

the year will just fly by. and also at Coachella? that's kinda cool. Cool
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 am

There's one that's not tooo bad. Smile
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next