Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse"

2 posters

Go down

Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse" Empty Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat May 01, 2010 8:22 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“I just think once you do that – do the deed – you’re done. If you look at other shows like X-Files or Moonlighting, to me, that speaks the beginning of the end. And, they play so well with their chemistry. Just from the very beginning, when Emily auditioned, the chemistry between them has been so good that I think it’s just better to keep that simmering.”
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse" Empty Re: Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse"

Post by treble21 Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

hmmm interesting because apparently HH now disagrees, glad he's the one writing the show......

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse" Empty Re: Kathy Reichs believes in the "Moonlighting Curse"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 am

treble21 wrote:hmmm interesting because apparently HH now disagrees, glad he's the one writing the show......

I remember reading that at the beginning of the month. I am not totally convinced that Hart Hanson isn't afraid of it. He has a habit of saying one thing and meaning.......OK, he has a habit of lying. Laughing
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
treble21 wrote:hmmm interesting because apparently HH now disagrees, glad he's the one writing the show......

I remember reading that at the beginning of the month. I am not totally convinced that Hart Hanson isn't afraid of it. He has a habit of saying one thing and meaning.......OK, he has a habit of lying. Laughing

LOL so very true.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

Another write-up from the conference call.

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down