Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache'

5 posters

Go down

Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache' Empty Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache'

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"David Boreanaz has admitted that it is difficult to direct and star in a television show."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache' Empty Re: Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache'

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm

I'll bet it is!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache' Empty Re: Boreanaz: 'Directing can be a headache'

Post by n2seeleybooth Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

I hope he never qiuts acting to direct, the episode prior to the one he directs is always Booth light and I think suffers for it, Hart said the same about TPITP before the Bone that foam
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

David is such a good director both of the shows he made on Bones and Angel is some of his best work, I think because he is so critical of his work the show is better the only problem is if you are to critical of yourself it will take forever to get something done which is what I think he realized.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:48 pm

I actually think he might be a better director than actor. He could very well be the next Tim Matheson (who is a ridiculously good and prolific director, as well as actor)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down