Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect

3 posters

:: News

Go down

'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect Empty 'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Obviously, it can be done. What are the 'Bones' writers and producers afraid of? We'd love to be able to experience an actual relationship between Booth and Bones -- not just a series finale where they finally decide they are right for each other."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect Empty Re: 'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect

Post by Murphs93 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 am

I don't really agree with this article. For one I don't think most fans were drained of all hope after the 100th ep, I certainly wasn't! Everything happens eventually and we know it! (God bless you Cindi Lauper for that line.)

Secondly I don't think you can compare B&B to Jim and Pam (I know them as Tim and Dawn) from the office or the Big Bang couple because those shows aren't primarily about the will-they-won't-they romance. I'm not saying Bones is just about B&B but it's certainly what gets the most attention. So putting B&B together will have a bigger effect, and has to be done right.

But I do agree with the bit that bug quoted. B&B deserve to be put together before the show ends. And comparing it to Moonlightling is just silly cos' Bones is like a zillion times better...right?

Just my thoughts and ramblings Smile Peace and love Bones fans.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect Empty Re: 'Bones' & the 'Moonlighting' effect

Post by happylama2 Fri May 07, 2010 5:20 am

I think that B&B CAN be a couple and the show basically unchanged. (Look at the Buck and Wanda scenario with bickering about Booth being messy.) It could be full of adjusting to a real relationship and have all the same sweet moments as now, with a whole new (Not at WORK) sexual tension thrown in.

It could also be awful.

I read somewhere that HH considers the S4 finale to be a "love letter" to fans, an exemplar of what B&B in a relationship would be like, and to THAT relationship, I say THHBBT. THAT relationship, all sap and no tension, would be boring to watch, completely devoid of tension.

So... do I want them to get together? Yes, I do, and I want it done right. The odds of that are soooo freakin' slim, though, that I live in a little bit of FanGirl Despair. What about you?

~Happylama

happylama2
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum